You are dead to me? Have we misunderstood Naira?

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I think watching fridays episode now...

Naira thinks Kartik meant you are dead to "me" 

and doesnt know everyone thinks shes really deadđŸ¤£ so i have misunderstood her this long its not my fault her fringe just makes her look so evil along with the bad dressing...

Now Suwarna has more faith shes still alive, than kartik lol. Dow i understand kartik would think this is god punishing him for even thinking of that about naira...she was taken away from him completely

Lol naira is a dumbo...

She never personally speak to kartik and separated him from kartik and the fam... she honestly tried harder when shubham died compared to now...

Lol preaches to keerti gayu and company about a woman's self respect and how they should raise their voices against things like this...

But she ran when the going go tough...

+_+

I bet so hard...this two wont even fight...kartik will claim this is his punishment for doubting her...and accept her

Lmfao this is sucha lame leap +_+ only good thing out of it is kartik's clothes fit him now

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Umm no. Naira knows everyone thinks she died in the track. There was even a dialogue where she said she killed Naira for the world and now she is Tina. 

Lol Naira’s character is a joke. Forget the Goenkas, how can the she put the Singhania’s through this trauma. I have a feeling that too somehow better Naira’s character they will show that Singhania’s knew she was alive, and decided to leave Udaipur to keep her secret. 

With Kairav being replaced now, I am just hoping that the new kid is able to fill his shoes and shares the same chemistry with Mohsin. Kartik and Kairav scenes were the only saving grace of this leap. 

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

It could be that way...though its clearly NOT.....Naira could actually misunderstand he considers her dead because he thought she cheated on him...that's why he didn't try to find her dead body or even injured Naira....Kartik who loved Naira beyond his own self...would easily believe that she died or didn't escape accident?...Dead body is found after explosion...her car didn't fell in lake where crocodiles could eat her body...she met an accident accompanied with explosion so dead body MUST be there except one condition that she escaped accident...

Naira doesn't know he repented the very next moment after accusing her...or he doesn't considers her infidel...as the conversation she heard indicated he still considers her wrong....so how would she know He considers her dead as his punishment? and not because he thought she is disloyal?...Also she didn't communicate with him the way she confronted him after Shubham's death...this time they had no conversation at all...

He went from accident spot turning his face...obviously he was compelled to...he shouldn't jump in fire to save her...but couldn't he stay there?...for her?....he can stay outside her home for entire night to have a glimpse of her...but can't stay standing there near accident spot without finding her dead body or injured self?....according to her maybe he didn't care to assure she is dead or alive...he won't have informed anybody about that night's accusation which he clearly didn't...he told Goenkas and Singhanias that Naira is dead that's why all of them thinks she is actually dead...As if Kartik believed she is dead...there can be no way she is alive...I can foresee Vedika giving lectures to Kartik on knowing that his love for Naira...that she worshiped...is flawed...

In real:

There will be a backstory...there must be proofs indicating that Naira is dead...maybe police gave him her belongings....Naira intentionally let everyone believe that she is dead by disappearing even if Kartik considered her dead she should have appeared infront of them or confronted him once....after two weeks writers and Naira flipped....she is acting as if she was bound by chains or imprisoned...she can't even move on her own....she can't take her decisions...she is clueless....her keeping Kairav away from Kartik as his punishment nullifies Naira's suffering, pain, impact of his words...everything....writers covered it up by Naira's misconception that Kartik won't accept Kairav as his son...there is no way Naira can keep Kairav away from Kartik because he might doubt his paternity or reject him...she is not the character who won't strive to prove Kairav her own son is Kartik's child...its not possible...she has never been the one living in stone age...as she has never been shown this helpless and clueless regarding her own actions EVER...She kept Kairav away only to punish Kartik...the way Suwarna mata distanced Kartik from Naira to punish Naira....Naira post leap has all characteristics of Suwarna mata...I never liked Suwarna even when she was mahan positive character...Naira became Suwarna 2...helpless, delusional, melodramatic (though with better portrayal), blames fate, blames God, kept questioning God what should I do, deprived her child of his right, kept him away from his father and family for 19 years...behaved irrationally...and that's what make Naira unlikable....if she told Kartik even once about the child and he didn't contact her...only than Naira's perspective could be understandable...somehow...

I can write an easy on how illogical and dislikable CVs have made Naira though there were so many ways to give solid reason or back story behind her hiding...or to justify her thinking and actions...as Suwarna the supporting character doing something similar was portrayed mentally sick...or bechari abla nari mahan non revengeful character...which Naira isn't clearly portrayed...

Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 4 years ago
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I was kind off wishing Karthik had moved on and married Vedika just to see Naira fall flat on her face. Karthik and Vedika could then take care of Kairav and left Naira by herself. Let her play dead.