Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

Sorry, I can't open this link as it says that I don't have the permission to access the file.

Still, I find it funny how Rocky doesn't give a thought of what is he going to do with Harleen once he finds Happy. He acts like he is ready to kick her out of the house anytime anyway! 

Link can be viewed now i suppose. But its just a screenshot i took which is not very clear but i could read some words. 

Yeah! With a wife in the picture what is he going to when he finally meets his long lost love. 

We will get to see some flashback to the wedding scenes i suppose. Cz Purvi posted a story saying bride again. She was getting dressed in same attire as in the picture hung on the wall in her wedding pic. We might be able to see the circumstances of the marriage and what took place.

I have no liking whatsoever for the plot but i enjoy watching Ansh and i have no grudge against Donal either. And Harleen dialogues are epic. So il keep watching for Ansh. But im not sure i can take any more hit and miss moments. 

Todays flashback though. They talk about when Happy was sick Rocky fed her khichdi. And now its her turn. But the thing is Happy was wearing a plaster on her forehead from the time after that onwards till she decided to marry RV. So from where did this scene come from. And they never confessed their love. And here in the flasback she said its tastes good when a person you love feeds. Its like they have confessed their love are in a relationship. But RoHa never got those moments. And thats why i cant connect with those FBs. It doesnt connect to the past shared by RoHa. I notice all this coz i loved this show and was so into each and every episode. 

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: afideen

Link can be viewed now i suppose. But its just a screenshot i took which is not very clear but i could read some words. 

Yeah! With a wife in the picture what is he going to when he finally meets his long lost love. 

We will get to see some flashback to the wedding scenes i suppose. Cz Purvi posted a story saying bride again. She was getting dressed in same attire as in the picture hung on the wall in her wedding pic. We might be able to see the circumstances of the marriage and what took place.

I have no liking whatsoever for the plot but i enjoy watching Ansh and i have no grudge against Donal either. And Harleen dialogues are epic. So il keep watching for Ansh. But im not sure i can take any more hit and miss moments. 

Todays flashback though. They talk about when Happy was sick Rocky fed her khichdi. And now its her turn. But the thing is Happy was wearing a plaster on her forehead from the time after that onwards till she decided to marry RV. So from where did this scene come from. And they never confessed their love. And here in the flasback she said its tastes good when a person you love feeds. Its like they have confessed their love are in a relationship. But RoHa never got those moments. And thats why i cant connect with those FBs. It doesnt connect to the past shared by RoHa. I notice all this coz i loved this show and was so into each and every episode. 

The link works fine now, thank you.

I watch for Ansh also... for the passion he puts into his character. And is not like this show is far worse than others. Multiple marriages and sometimes even infidelity happen in other shows as well, and always fans complain about it, but either way the makers go on with their idea. It's just that there the couple first marry each other and then other persons. Here it's going to be the opposite: they've married others first and afterward, they will marry each other. Or will they ever marry? I am so used of this show to give shock after shock that I won't be surprised if Rocky and Happy's marriage will never occur! But this will be like the ultimate cruelty towards these characters.

And yes, the flashbacks changed the original story as Happy never confessed. During her facade marriage to RV, she even taunted Rocky about why he keeps interfering in her life when she never told him that she loved him...

KarinaPS thumbnail

What did HARLIN say to rocky at the end of today's episode?

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KarinaPS

What did HARLIN say to rocky at the end of today's episode?

If I remember correctly, I think she told him that she was the one who called the police. 

Etna_Dia thumbnail

Harleen must do something that may harm Honey and Rocky otherwise Momsy will forever believe that Harleen was the best choice for Rocky and it was just Happy's fault which didn't let their marriage to work out.

Even if Rocky and Happy don't end together, the show should not close with her misconceptions. Bad things happened around Happy but she didn't cause them directly. Apart from wrongly blaming Rocky for Smiley's assault, she hasn't done any other harm. 

Who can demonstrate that she is a bad omen? Maybe it was Chintu the bad omen whose dream of reopening the hotel brought RV and Ranveer into their lives. Or maybe it's Momsy herself. Or maybe it was Kulwant. Or maybe it was Smiley. Or it's Rocky himself who turned Happy's life upside down since they first met. Going by Momsy's logic anyone can be accused of being a bad omen just because they are witnessing a car accident.