Posted: 4 years ago

I edited my comment on page 1.

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Reserved

Edit: This was so sweet. 

I loved how it began with Veena rocking in her late husband's rocking chair, and ended with PreRish telling her that they are going to be parents. The story is narrated from Veena's point of view which is actually nice considering we are getting to read a keen observer's observation of the various stages of her daughter's life. 

Rishabh's description was bang on! 

You expressed the progress in their relationship really well. Kudos! 👏

Also, I loved hubby-wifey's bickering outside the Sharma residence. His height is a touchy topic. 🤣

Do write more! 😎

Thank you So Much shrutiiiii for this lovely comment of yours😘☺️🥰indeed Mr BAJAJ's height is a touchy topic. Especially when he wears no slippers forget shoes 🤣😂🤣🤣🤣😂 

I wanted to write it from a Mother's point of view how her daughter from a little girl turns into a wife and how she becomes a mother herself. A mother and child's bond can't be put into words and nothing can ever describe it. It was challenging. I hope I did enough justice to it. ☺️

I really want PreRish to be a bickering fun loving romantic couple  but wait this isn't Gullo it's Ekta. Hence I will try to keep them so in my stories. 😳 hope it was worth your time 😳 thank you so much for your lovely comment. 

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 4 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

😡 kyu bey , saga bana,..

n you are not looking like first time writer... looking like professional script writer .keep writing more

Wuahahahahahahahahahahahahaha me and script writer. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Ofc I am not writing for the first time but 🤣🤣

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 4 years ago
fitoori_kudi thumbnail

OMG ANKIE this was such an amazingggghgh OS  prerish cute nok jok at the door was adorable 😳 i loved how bajaj went to SN to ask for veena's approval for the marriage even though pre already yes bol chuki thi 👍🏼 i loved how u narrated the whole story through veena's eyes 👍🏼 that was refreshing to read 

Also sneha's hisTory that she is not bajaj's blood 💔most unexpected surprise😲

I loved how bajaj announced to veena 'WE ARE EXPECTING'❤️

ps. Ankie bache u have turned my boring sunday into happy sunday🤗

& GET WELL SOON ❤️

Edited by fitoori_kudi - 4 years ago
afnashahid thumbnail

Its amazing really nice

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: afnashahid

Its amazing really nice

thank you so much 🤗

Monali5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I've edited my post on page 1

Moushumi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you for the story.and thanks again for bringing a different Baja.do write more on prerish.

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moushumi

Thank you for the story.and thanks again for bringing a different Baja.do write more on prerish.

I was pretty much scared to bring in a different Bajaj. Because already everyone had pretty much written on Bajaj who is more like Bajaj not like mine. LOL well I just can pray that if Bajaj changes at all he should change into mine so that this OS finds a place too 🤣 thank you so much. I hope your wait was worth it. Because I know how much you had been waiting for this. 🤗 if not i promise to get better ones sooner 🤗

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monali5

This was so DREAMY😇 ! What caught me was it was from Veena's point of view .Rishab's  rapport with his mom-in -law was adorable . Rishab and Prerna's relationship progressed so naturally,their bickering was damn cute.Sneha is such a cutie pie. Loved the fact that you added the OCD element into the story , reminded me of someone 😉and lastly Ek chaata kyu maara Mr. Bajaj neh doh chaar aur maarte with a few Mukkas and kicks.  All in all LOVED IT!💕 .I sound greedy but I want more!

Write more of these soon!  

thank you so so so much 

I wanted to write it from a Mother's pov on how her daughter from a little girl turns into a wife and how she becomes a mother herself. A mother and child's bond can't be put into words and nothing can ever describe it. It was challenging. I hope I did enough justice to it. ☺️ I really liked writing RB and his Mom in Law dynamics Especially when he has no family considers his Mom in law as his own. And ofc Sneha's such a cutiepie so are her parents'. 😁☺️😊

Haha he was about to kill it was because of Prerna he didnt. 🤣aaur main kya karoon Pehla pyaar tha woh mera bhulaye nahi bhulta 🤣 Ocd aur coffee agaya uska 🤣 thank you so much 🤗❤️ I hope really really hope it was worth your time 😊🥰