PreRish OS | A Life Full Of Surprises | Part 2 Pg13 19May2020

Posted: 4 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

A/N

My first attempt to PreRish☺️😊😅😆. Also first attempt in writing a pregnancy announcement. 😂🤣 You see I have zero experience in this 😂🤣 heck I have seen such stuff over the internet and ITV only 🤣 Also I have no clue absolutely ZERO idea on whatsoever have I have written.😂🤣 I know the characters dont match though I tried so much to keep the same 😆 but I failed. It's pathetic I know. 🤣

Also one of my friends wanted to write this down and she backed out so I did. 🤣😂 I hope it was worth the wait for all waiting.😛 Thank you Sanu for proofreading it even when you were so sleepy. Any mistakes you know whom to blame 😂🤣

Waise this HAS TO BE THE LONGEST OS THAT I HAVE EVER WRITTEN. 🤣😂 Do let me know how it is 😆 

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 4 years ago

First of all, this was totally lovely and cute!

Veena's perspective was very thoughtful. Gave us the story through a mother's lens.

Very patiently, you've etched out the entire journey of Prerna. From feeling motherhood to actually experiencing one, it was amazing! I loved the Sneha Prerna bond. And her valid concerns for a mute child, that part was handled very well. Endearing.

Loved the bickering too. Though, at this point, I perhaps cannot imagine them this way but it was mighty cute and sweet! 

The initial struggles of Prerna were also dealt with strength. Internship aha! I so want to see this!

I realised that why do we often keep everything complicated when the real beauty of relationships is in those simple moments.

You made it seem so simple and gorgeous! Loved it!

You've a lot of patience to write, though. Till the end, I didn't the grasp of the story wearing off or the reader feeling disengaged.

Cheers.

Edited by Mishti_Dahi - 4 years ago

This was so DREAMY😇 ! What caught me was it was from Veena's point of view .Rishab's  rapport with his mom-in -law was adorable . Rishab and Prerna's relationship progressed so naturally,their bickering was damn cute.Sneha is such a cutie pie. Loved the fact that you added the OCD element into the story , reminded me of someone 😉and lastly Ek chaata kyu maara Mr. Bajaj neh doh chaar aur maarte with a few Mukkas and kicks.  All in all LOVED IT!💕 .I sound greedy but I want more!

Write more of these soon!  

Edited by Monali5 - 4 years ago

Reserved

Edit: This was so sweet. 

I loved how it began with Veena rocking in her late husband's rocking chair, and ended with PreRish telling her that they are going to be parents. The story is narrated from Veena's point of view which is actually nice considering we are getting to read a keen observer's observation of the various stages of her daughter's life. 

Rishabh's description was bang on! 

You expressed the progress in their relationship really well. Kudos! 👏

Also, I loved hubby-wifey's bickering outside the Sharma residence. His height is a touchy topic. 🤣

Do write more! 😎

Edited by Wistfulness - 4 years ago

it is amazing darling , just love the jhapaaad of mr bajaj ... aur do char lagane dete na bajaj ko

and love the second part of ma beti convo so much .. aw bajju ko khana khana bhi ate hai ... n last line.. no one could deny baju's deal

oyeee iska saga bana ... prerish family life dekhna chahti hu

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago

Anki ..jaaneman🤗

I hurt my fingers☢️ and literally am writing this review mere khoon baare haatho se tere liye😆

Waah..... veena ka rocking entry 🥳

Ramu kaka b hai🤣i loved it .bahut time se baad ye naam suna hai🤣 missed him actually .I would so imagine this scene between veena and kaka.😆 that Purani haveli ka scene type .

So this OS is from veena ka nazarya seloved it .So we are seeing and feeling all this from her point of views.

Was love enough for the union of two souls ?( No I think for a relationship to work you need more than that also ! Respect !?)

Young blood young love could never see future that been experience eyes could see( 👌👌)

I loved how you have kept link of bajaj to prerna ka family and her entry to his life .

Loved the entry introduction of bajaj

Shark 🤣 our favorite word.I was expecting this and I missed adrenaline here 🤣but you kept  this shark  adventurous in other ways 😉🤣

Veena also bold over Bajaj ka charm😆i loved yet again now you have described his charmness .Yet again yummy intro of him

I am bajaj, rishabh bajaj  ( remembered jahapana bond James bond☺️)

Loved his direct talk and no bakwas

Sneha is adopted 😲(loved this Googly here )

Liked how veena did not jump over proposal but asked him few questions and Bajaj gives this Bajajlicious painful smile when asked about love (I so so could imagine this). And veena knew at end that yes ..HE IS THE RIGHT MAN for her daughter 😎😎

Gupta included in shaadi💃👯

Respect is what any lady wants first and veena knew now her daughter is in safe hands of this man

I like how you have slowly shown progression in Mr and Mrs ka relationship and veena seeing new dynamics and changes in thier relationship we as an reader can feel it .

That height joke 😂🤣

Loved small small harkate you kept that biceps talks,cheeks pull are cute .

Humein light jalani chahiye ( yes...Bajaj was indeed light in their life's.loved this)

RB squinting his yes ☺️

Cleanliness Bajaj 

(u very well know whom I remembered there)

Flirty Bajaj in front of veena was cute .

Ekta ke serial ke bechari maa🤣 kya maara hai taunt anki🤣

Loved all those small small family moment's happening there between Rishabh and his Prerna and beech beech Sneha ka tadka😍changes and progress shown natural and beautiful. 

Loved that preg announce moment😍😍😍ek dum sweet .I could imagine those moments.Placing head and said we are expecting

No one can refuse Bajaj ka deal (yes best deal of one's life 💞💞💞)

Found Not just happiness but love also which would last for not only for a lifetime but for many more to come. 💞💞💞(Even after life ♥️♥️♥️ forever Janam janam ke liye)

**************************"

Anki🤗 ...I can go on and on so many lines , situation you have mentioned here they are so simple and natural and that's the beauty of this write up .🙌 ♥️ loved it yaar

Keep writing 🙌💞😎

Edited by Jodha_Rani - 4 years ago

Originally posted by opsora2090

it is amazing darling , just love the jhapaaad of mr bajaj ... aur do char lagane dete na bajaj ko

and love the second part of ma beti convo so much .. aw bajju ko khana khana bhi ate hai ... n last line.. no one could deny baju's deal

oyeee iska saga bana ... prerish family life dekhna chahti hu

considering its the first time I am writing an announcement as huge as this I don't know if i did enough justice 🤣 thank you so much love for your lovely words.🤗 

Na baba na saga na hoga mere se. OS tha OS hi rehne do 🤣 

Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

considering its the first time I am writing an announcement as huge as this I don't know if i did enough justice 🤣 thank you so much love for your lovely words.🤗 

Na baba na saga na hoga mere se. OS tha OS hi rehne do 🤣 

😡 kyu bey , saga bana,..

n you are not looking like first time writer... looking like professional script writer .keep writing more