Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sumatra1234

SaruSenan a big hug for this post. 🤗 It was needed something like this today.👍🏼  In addition to all drama about the Antara,🤢 something like this positive has always been need.🤗

Thank U Jo👍🏼Positivity is a choice jo ek insaan khud tay karta hai apne liye

Today's star of episode is Bhushan papa. ⭐️For the first time he speaks like a father and does not think about the consequences.👍🏼  Every honor of acting was really at an enviable level.👏  I was a fan of Bhushan papa, but today but today I'm a double fan. 😃 Today even Kaushalya looked like a mother. 😕 Her gaze was full of concern, love and attention for Guddan.👍🏼  I really liked the scene where the Bhushan papa takes it by the hands of Kaushalya and Revti. 👏 A very powerful moment.  👍🏼

Bhushan papa was always very strong for speaking abt his Guddan from start even when Akshat declared abt their wdding too he was concerned for Guddan and asked abt her consent👍🏼@Bold Indeed

As much as AJ tries to get away from Guddan, she gets closer. 😃 I do not understand why Guddan do not say to AJ, her suspicions about Antara😭👎🏼. AJ loves Guddan and he will give her the support, like he has always given  to the present day.👍🏼  But if that happen then there would have been drama.  😕

Let the track unfold👍🏼

My replies in @Purple😛

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Beautiful post saru🤗

Bhushan papa and Aj ka scene dekh kr sach me dil bhar aya 😒bhootni aunty ko in sab ka badla chukana parega Guddan Akshat Jindal ab gin gin kr badla legi😈

Akshan bedroom scene was as usual beautiful with their height difference

Thank U Kajal🤗

@Bold Same feelings

@Blue Exaaacttlyyyy😈

@Purple☺️

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: srain10

Awesome post Saru🤗

Thank u Sonal🤗

Bhushan Papa and AJ's scene was fabulous👏👏 A father wanting her daughter's right and her honour back and a helpless husband was heart-breaking. 

True

AJ knows what how important Bhushan is in Guddan's life but still she went against him stood with her husband. Rightly said Saru no girl should ever come in such situation where she has to choose between her father and her husband.

@Bold Never Ever🥺

Bedroom scene thoda sad tha but AJ saying "of course hoon" was dil le lo❤️

That too with determination in his voice said volumes

Poor Akshat Jindal everyone are finding him culprit and ready to punish him. Guddan just hug your Jindal Saab🤗 he is in desperate need of some love

Hug le lo Jindal Saab🤗

My replies in @Purple😛

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Beautiful post saru🤗

Me and my father got emotional while Guddan and bhushan's scenes. 😒

Thank U Tanu🤗

That scene held so much emotions that everyone just feels instant connect⭐️ & will get emotional

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshan

Beautiful post saru❤️🤗

Thank U Priyanka🤗

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabreen_06

Both scenes of bhusan with Aj and guddan and Akshan were emotional😭

Indeed, Beautifully enacted⭐️👏

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: br200910

Beautiful post saru 👏

Akshat n bhusan Dad scene was very emotional ... 🥺

Yesterday Guddan dad super n best dad 👍🏼

But Past epi  why not Bhusan dad guddan ko ek baar bi nahi rokte the when guddan apne pati ko uncle bolti thi any way ...

i'm shocked n happy  Kaushalya looked like a mother not step mom.🤗

Akshan Bedroom scene very emo but AJ saying "of course hoon" just super..❤️

Thank U Barenya🤗

@Green In an epi where Guddan makes collage and when notices Akshat in that collage she says areey galati ho gayi & when she was going to remove that Bhushan papa stops her by saying Akshat is now an important person in their life👍🏼Bhushan Papa & Akshat's bonding also bloomed so slowly and very deeply just like Our Akshan😳From Akshat Jindal To Akshat ji to Damaadji to Akshat beta Bhushan Papa travelled long way just like Akshat travelled from Bhushan ji to Uncle to Papa

@Blue Pleasant surprise😳

@Purple His reply definitely said volumes