Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: hasini009

aapko kaise pata. did they hire you to change their geeli chaddis?

Gosh....🀣

GumGum thumbnail

Waise theek hi toh keh rahi hai. Dekho kaise Kjo-kaka se lekar Kashyap/Taapsee meow meow bhi karne se darr rahe hai. Meow toh chhodo darr ke maare peeth piche waar karna bhi chhod diye inn logo ne.

Mannikarnikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

she's using the derogatory language but what she's doing is supporting her sister which any loving, caring or supportive sister would do..just cut that language n it would do..

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Lang is bad n point lol , may be speaking in d Lang they understand
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Kangoli has nothing to lose.Public is enjoying them showing BW celebrities nanga.NO ONE will be spared.

I think it is about time someone replaced KRK.He tweets for money.People think Kangoli is more honest.

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

Kangana needs someone to who can play fire with fire. But industry mai sab shady hai aur fake image hai, so no one will take her on.

Good Joke. Everyone has already exposed her lies. From Deepika to Ranbir to Hrithik to Apurva to Mishti to Sonu Sood to Director Krish. 

But, they dont consider her worthy enough to spend any more energy or time on. They said what they want and moved on. Bcoz unlike her, they all actually have a Life!

Just bcoz a Dog keeps on barking all the time, does not mean u will join in the barking n give it attention. Infact, nothing hurts the mongrels more than ignoring their existence πŸ˜† We all know how frustrated she was during her last epic disaster when entire bollywood paid no heed to her jibes and provocations πŸ€£

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: you2

Kangoli has nothing to lose.Public is enjoying them showing BW celebrities nanga.NO ONE will be spared.

I think it is about time someone replaced KRK.He tweets for money.People think Kangoli is more honest.

Why dont u use her picture if u like her so much instead of Deepika. Embarassed or Ashamed? I see even her fans bashing her all the time below her tweets. But i want her to continue and keep exposing herself more n more with her nanga naach πŸ˜† 

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

Why dont u use her picture if u like her so much instead of Deepika. I see even her fans bashing her all the time below her tweets. But i want her to continue and keep exposing herself more n more with her nanga naach πŸ˜† 

I dont mind her bashing DP.Deepika can take care of herself.Many have attacked her in the past.Koi farak nahin padhta.Kangana can't do any damage to Deepika.

People here are talking as though Kangana is the most evil,because she openly talks.That is a joke.Evil is the BW mafia.Who ruins careers every day.

Kangana makes BW interesting.The entire BW media is paid.have they ever criticised KJO? They are all in his pocket.

I also hope  Ranveer does a film with Kangana.I hope Deepika does one too.It will be amazing.No I am not worried what kangana will do to her role,or if she will overshadow her.What is life without challenges.

I am a DP fan..and not scared of kangana or anyone else.She is a winner always.

slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I am a DP fan..and not scared of kangana or anyone else.She is a wHinner always.

Ab thik hai. Apologies for the small correction.

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

What nanga did these sisters do to BW celebrities ?posting a cropped pic of  hrithik and her’s  to show they were engaged in Paris ?πŸ˜†or calling Pancholi as rapist when he filed a defamation case aganist her ?πŸ˜†

These 2 are exposing themselves and public lost interest in whatever claims they make aganist BW celebrities and it is backfiring to core...