Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

I wish back fire kare. She need to realized uska plan kitna stupid tha🤣

Its sooo illogical. There are shows where all characters have negative intentions, and then there is this show where everyone has good intentions but is mind-numbingly dumb

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poiu123

She is doing wrong to Ansh. The FDs are joint in AnSh and Pari s name now and the business is Pari s. I know AnSh is a minor, but why leave it to Pari. AnSh is not close to Pari whereas Mishti is the ultimate for him. Mujhe Pari pe bharosa nahi .. AnSh ke share ka kya hoga😒

yes and Ansh is  mishtys responsibility ..she is supposed to stay and look after him...her popsie and mumma will be very disappointed..looks like pari is the most important person to mishty...more that ansh and ruhaan..This mishty needs a good scolding and some solid advice., we really need to see her popsie come to her in flashback and give her some good advice...he was the only one who understood her perfectly.

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes and Ansh is  mishtys responsibility ..she is supposed to stay and look after him...her popsie and mumma will be very disappointed..looks like pari is the most important person to mishty...more that ansh and ruhaan..This mishty needs a good scolding and some solid advice., we really need to see her popsie come to her in flashback and give her some good advice...he was the only one who understood her perfectly.

Popsie joined another show. And we all know he understood her better than her Mom.

In all this chaos I am more bothered about Ansh. He dotes on his Mishti di.😒

Sushma_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Yes....after popsie I felt that bond with ruhaan who understands her but sadly she is not sharing /cant share to him now....

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Popsie joined another show. And we all know he understood her better than her Mom.

Mishtu ab zyada josh mein hain..She'll realize soon that what all stupidity she is going to do

Trisolaris thumbnail

She is doing wrong to Ansh. The FDs are joint in AnSh and Pari s name now and the business is Pari s. I know AnSh is a minor, but why leave it to Pari. AnSh is not close to Pari whereas Mishti is the ultimate for him. Mujhe Pari pe bharosa nahi .. AnSh ke share ka kya hoga😒

Pari may be delusional, but she is not at all evil. She and Ansh have grown up together so I don't think they care whether they share genetics but really do consider each other siblings. And I don't think its advisable to transfer money to him when he is in such an age that he gets very easily influenced by his sangat. I'm sure Pari will be more than happy to share everything with Ansh once he comes of age. :)

Actually why am I even debating this- ye naubat hi nahi aani chahiye. Someone instill some basic sense into Mishti and return things to how they were already.

Sushma_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Mishtu ab zyada josh mein hain..She'll realize soon that what all stupidity she is going to do

Josh mein hain but hosh mein nahi😜 

Trisolaris thumbnail

Popsie joined another show. 

🤣

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sahisri

Josh mein hain but hosh mein nahi😜 

That's what I meant😛

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

what show is kinshuk now in and which channel ?