Thodi Si jo pi li hai..(OS)

Aavnii thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Akshat looked at every room of his house..but she was nowhere to be found…he knows that she is busy in plotting against Antra…but  where…her whole gang comprisedof great Vikram Rawat, Laxmi Bahu , Angad and Revati…she always busy with them…and come up with something …but today where is she..

And then he caught the sight of Angad…

“Tumne Guddan ko dekha hai”..bhaii..bhabhi kha hai kya kr rhi hai..ye apka concern kab se ho gya…and he left from there..

He went to his room when he heard her voice..no… no..not the normal voice….she is…omg! ..she is drunk…but how…where she got that in the house…now only god knows what will she do..

Here fully drunk Guddan was calling antra,” auntyyyyy…Antra Aunty…..ayiye naa hume aapse baat karni hai..”

Not only Antra but all others are shocked by her behavior..she was calling her Aunty…and Antra was fuming in Anger…” Guddan kya badtameezi hai ye” she asked out of rage..

Before she can reply back Akshat came forward and hold her elbow to support her “antra tum dekh rahi ho na she is not in her senses”..chalo Guddan tum room mai jakr aram karo…

She turned towards him and look at him lovingly….and then she remember his words..and the scene where he put chunar on Antra’s head and her expression changed from love to anger and she pushed him hard…if Vikram had not caught him..he would hit the ground..

He immediately came out of his grip..and sternly asked “who gave her Alcohol ,where she get it in the house”…and looked with anger to all the members..specially Vikram ,but he shrugged his shoulders..saying how do I suppose to know..what your wife is doing….

But she did not give heed to their talks…and went near Antra…and caught her wrist..she winched in pain “dard hua…hume bhi hota hai..bhut..lekin humne apni nash nahi kati….aur dekho”..and saw her …lekin ek baat bataiyen Aunty…app to bilkul dumb ho… Antra jerked her hand..”what do you mean?”..acchaa maa ji..agar kisi ko marna hi hota hai to wo ese…ese…sabke samne thode hi na suicide karta hai….wo to band kamre mai  lights off karke..jisse kisi ko bhi pta na chale…ese karta hai…

Aur aunty aap ko sabke samne akar kar rhi thi…tabhi to bach gyii..all four members of her team bit back their smile..while Akshat and his mother ..thought about it..and Antra get panicked …so she asked her to behave..and stop talking nonsense…

Akshat again came forward to hold her..as he can’t see Antra behaving badly with her…

She looked at him…and then at Antra and smiled…”aapko ptahai..ye aapse pyar nahi karte..ye to ..ye to humse pyar karte hai and looked at him lovingly…they were looking in each other eyes…inhe humari sari baatein bhut pasand hai, humara mazak..,hume cute bolte hai ye..,aur jab hum akele hote hai tab to ye”..and Akshat put his hand on her mouth…and he heard laughter of Angad and Laxmi..and passed glare to them..

Antra was fuming in anger…while Durga and Saru was making faces…Vikram was not looking at him and so as his mother..

Akshat..told her to come with him..and and not to talk about this..but she was not listening him..” aree btane dijiye naa..ye bhi btati thi..aap inke sath kese rehte the”…and she turned towards her…and came out of his hold..” aapko pta hai inhe humara banaya hua khana kitna pasand aya..and she told her by spreading her hands..itnaaaaaaa…itnaaa ki.”.she smiled naughtily and move towards Durga…” Durga bahu ko bhi mirchi lag gyi, hai na Durga bahu..”…durga get panicked..” kya bakwas kar rhi ho tum”….”acchaa…ab hum bakwas kar rhe hai, apne nahi bola tha hume ki humne khana accha nahi banya hai,Aj to humdardi ke liye humari tareef kar rhe hai..boliye…”all looked at Durga in Anger…and Akshat gave I will see you later look to her…

She stumbled but before Akshat could caught her..Vikram hold her..and she passed smile to him…but Akshat snatched her..pulled her to himself..” mai apni patni ko sambhal sakta hu”..

Antra thought to repeat her guilt act” kitna pyar karte ho tum dono, agar mai beech main a ayi hoti to..” and start shedding crocodile tears..guddan looked at her..she is at her safest place ,in his arms…

“ to koii baat nahi, ab chali jaiye..aapne jo kuch bhi kiya hume koii problem nahi hai…kyuki humare pati ne kuch nahi kiya..lekin apko lagta hai ki aapne kiya hai..to aap…apni punishment khud dhundiye naaaa....hume aur humare pati ko kyu apni galti ki saza de rhi hai..”

She again came out of his grip and went towards her”Aunty…aapko lgta hai naa..ki aapne hamare sath galat kiya hai..to chaliye hum maaf karte hai aapko,thk hai..ab aap Vikram ji ke sath jaiye..”

Antra was shocked “ aur jo mere sath hua wo..”

Guddan laughed at it…” areee wo pheli baar thode hi na tha….wese to hume pta hai ki kuch nahi hua hai..lekin fr bhi aap kh rhi hai to….ise aap apna farewell gift samajh lijiye..okay”

Akshat was shocked” Guddan kya baatein kar rhi ho..chalo abhi yha se..”..”kyu jaye..ye humara ghar hai, aap humare pati hai..ye humari maa hai,ye humari bahuye hai..ye humare bete hai…yha sab humara hai..inka kuch nahi hai to jyengi ye..aur wese bhi aap to phele bhi apne fake death ka drama karke bahg chuki hai naa..to ab fr se kyu nahi chali jati..”

All others looked at Antra….” Ye kuch bhi bol rhi hai Akshat, hosh mai nahi hai”….”nahi nahi..”..she came to Akshat and hold his shirt in her fists..” hum juth nahi bol rhe..inhone khud bataya tha hume…kyuki tab apke pass paisa nahi tha na, lekin ab aa gya to ye bhi  aa gyi…”

“ Guddan is bare mai hum baad mai baat karenge…abhi tum mere sath chalo..thodi der so jyo..”he was talking so lovingly to her..that she lost in his words..and forgets about others..

“ aap jab ese baat karte hai to kitne pyare lagte hai”,..and she rise on her toes and kissed him on his cheek  ..he was shocked and embarrassed..due to her act..he looked at others..

No one was looking at them..as they were stealing their eyes..as nothing happened…but Antra was glaring like she will kill her…he looked at her..and she immediately changed her expressions..

“ chalo Guddan..and he picked her in his arms..as she start feeling unconscious ..”..mai ise sulakr ata hu..and he left for their room..

As everyone left..Laxmi asked Vikram..about Alcohol..” wo bhut pareshan thi, unhe apne dil ki baat kehni thi.to humne une unke juice mai thodi si milakr pila di…aur jab wo nashe mai hoti hai to..sabki sacchai kese bhar lati hai..ye to hume pta hi tha”..

They smiled and left from there..

Here Akshat put her in the bed..and sit near her..as she was chanting his name…” jo tumne aaj kha usme agar thodi si bhi sacchai hai..to mai wada karta hu tumse..mai pura sath dunga tumhara..tumhe kisi bhi bhar wale se madad lene ki jaroorat nahi padegi..”and kissed her forehead..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetcherry95 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I like this drunk guddan, i hope kch drama main bhi aisa hojaye 

I want Aj and guddan on same team

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Amazing loved it avni❤️

Talli guddan on mission of exposing chandal chokri gand

Plz write more part of it as it looks incomplete

And plz continue soon 

Akshananju thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Guddan nashe mein calling chudial Antara Aunty mazaa aagaya🤣🤣

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Lovely👏

Talli guddan is treat😆

Please continue this🤗

Mishti24 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Superbb

Plz continue this

I want akshan sath m band bajaye aunty ki

Shona1991 thumbnail

Hehehe...

Maza Aya...

Antra Auntyyy🤣😂

Love this jelouse and possessive akshat...

Hope they show some thing from ur os to serial main...

Waise b ab yeh aunty ka drama bAhot ho Gaya....

Mujhe such me vikaram aur guddan k scane chahiye ...

Do write more avni❤️❤️

Aavnii thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetcherry95

I like this drunk guddan, i hope kch drama main bhi aisa hojaye 

I want Aj and guddan on same team

Bas jo serial mai dekhna hai..whi likha hai...

Thank you

Aavnii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Amazing loved it avni❤️

Talli guddan on mission of exposing chandal chokri gand

Plz write more part of it as it looks incomplete

And plz continue soon 

I will think ..about it...but drunken guddan is always fun to watch..i really miss our old naughty guddan..

Aavnii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshananju

Guddan nashe mein calling chudial Antara Aunty mazaa aagaya🤣🤣

She really should called her that in serial..i want to look at her expressions🤣