Sanjay Dutt's daughter, Trishala Dutt boyfriend passes away

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Trishala Dutt on boyfriend's sudden demise: My heart is broken

Sanjay Dutt's daughter Trishala Dutt has penned a heart-wrenching note for her Italian boyfriend after his sudden demise on Tuesday, 02 July 2019

Sanjay Dutt's daughter, Trishala Dutt is heartbroken after the sudden demise of her Italian boyfriend. The star kid is a psychotherapist and lives in New York away from her family but keeps frequenting India to meet her actor-father Sanjay Dutt. The 31-year-old shared a note on her social media account for her deceased boyfriend.

Trishala Dutt wrote, "My heart is broken. Thank You for loving me, protecting me, and taking care of me. You have made me the happiest I've ever been in my life. I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have met you and beyond blessed to have been yours. You will live in me for eternity. I love you and I will miss you. Until we meet again. Forever yours, xo your Bella Mia."

She also mentioned that he breathed his last on Tuesday, July 2, 2019. Trishala also wrote, "I love you more today than yesterday but not as much as tomorrow

https://www.mid-day.com/articles/trishala-dutt-on-boyfriends-sudden-demise-my-heart-is-broken/21284186

😔     ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜’

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flipfl0p thumbnail

Poor girl. Lost mom when she was a child. Father was always into other women. Raised by maternal grand parents. When she grew up, she expressed her desire to enter Bollywood. But her  misogynistic father did not allow her. She found peace with her boyfriend. God took away that too. 

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

oh no.. she has had a very turbulent life and now this :(

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Really sad to know this :(  She’s a strong woman and a fighter but that doesn’t mean her strength should be tested all the time like this. So unfortunate.Hope she comes out of this stronger....

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oh my this is so sad ðŸ˜­

Stay Strong girly! Sending prayers ðŸ’”

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

They looked good together...

They say God doesn’t give you more than you can handle

I am not so sure about that...

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

That’s so sad. 

What happened to him?? He looks young in the picture above.