Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Rey sleeping in the same bed as Sera was not the right thing to do. There is no way a girlfriend will be OK with it.

2111_shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Taanirey2101

Ohhhhhh BOYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant belivw what i just read πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Loved the whole update firstly , i really liked that SID cleared the misunderstanding and i hope its true that way , rey wearing the ring in a chain is just awwwwwwwwwwwwwπŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Loved how sid , armaan and swayam want them to meet 

The whole club thing amd a lil dance was love πŸ’“ although i wanted a lil more dance and lost in each other thing 😒😬😬

The fight outside the clubbb was good at first , loved how sara explained everything ,what’s happening between this sid and tyler , i loved how REY said β€œFYI , she is engaged to me β€œ

Also loved how rey said@ i have every right to wear the ring” yessssss got to see a jealous rey a lil though but still lived it ❀️❀️

Also i think rey should share things happening around whether its related to taani or not  because that shows transparency in partners and also didnt like that taani just left , rey is trying to clear things and she is just running away i didnt like it 

One thing i want to happen welll thats a tough one 

I want the misunderstanding to clear and onve its clear i want TAAREY to make arrangements to manofy each other i think it will be romantic and beautiful to see that how both try to manofy each other ☺️☺️☺️
And lastly loveeeeeeeee the update and also please update soon soon soon soon 

I cant stay calm till i know whats going to happen next 

Will the misunderstanding be cleared or will it increase ?????

Please update soonish ✌️✌️

They need to resolve things before they get lost in each other!

I know you want a jealous Rey but I'm not sure to what extent will he get jealous. His character is someone who doesn't easily get affected, abhi tak! Aage dekhte haiπŸ˜‰

Rey is learning his lessons, slowly but surely! Intentionally toh usne kuch chupaya nahi tha, he'll learn to share things.

That is not one thing, those are a lot of things that you want should happen! Dekhungi!

Thanks aur next update pata nahiπŸ˜›

2111_shweta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Trisha49

Lol maine bhi edit kholke pehle lose dekha and I'm like baat toh sahi hai, haare toh hai zara sa donoπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Taani ka hurt, like I thought she was just angry wo fight mode me, Rey ke action pe uska reaction miss kar gayi maiπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Awwmy ArVi❀️❀️ yes we love Siddo😭❀️

Haye sure, abhi jaake kisi ki puri baat sunke aati huπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Uff ye dialogue references, maar hi daalo☺️

Bread butterπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ waah

Bro Shweta tera ID waala naam hai (I thinkπŸ˜‚) aur Sheets tera dost pyaar se bula raha hai waala naam haiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yes yes yess, Shaadi mahaul is absolute pyaarr❀️❀️🌻

Seriously out of all the names in this worldπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yes sure sure, ekdum soonn

Arey allowed hai re, life me aisa hote dekha hai, drama realistic haiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Aye Haye, Tyler zindabaad as of now

Yayayayay uff! πŸ’˜πŸŒ»

Taani was hurt par Rey ke behaviour se usse gussa aagaya tha and anger is a strong emotion. Baaki sab chup jata hai uske saamne.

Good, be a good jasoos!

Yaar mein bas naak pe gussa likhne wali thi aur voh yaad aayaπŸ˜†

Sheets? Abh chaddar bana dala mujhe?

Nahi re drama thoda jyada tha. Isiliye toh post karne time laga rahi thi. Voh ho hi nahi raha tha.

I guess you are the only person jo Tyler ki support mein bol rahi haiπŸ˜†

2111_shweta thumbnail

Originally posted by: anitaanu

give next update soon please plzzzz plzzzz πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Arre abhi toh ki hoon update. Thoda sabr please.

2111_shweta thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Rey sleeping in the same bed as Sera was not the right thing to do. There is no way a girlfriend will be OK with it.

Every person is different. Taani was more upset over the fact that he didn't tell her than Sara living with him.

Taanirey2101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2111_shweta

They need to resolve things before they get lost in each other!

I know you want a jealous Rey but I'm not sure to what extent will he get jealous. His character is someone who doesn't easily get affected, abhi tak! Aage dekhte haiπŸ˜‰

Rey is learning his lessons, slowly but surely! Intentionally toh usne kuch chupaya nahi tha, he'll learn to share things.

That is not one thing, those are a lot of things that you want should happen! Dekhungi!

Thanks aur next update pata nahiπŸ˜›

Agreed both are learning and i didnt intend ti say that they should be lost completely, they should definitely clear things up 1st

Also i liked the lil jealous what we got πŸ˜… in this update even down the line i agree that this reys character doesnt get that much jealous and then like u said aage ka pata nahi πŸ˜†

Ok agar bahot saari cheezian hogi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so i would also go with dancing one like trisha yaa i think thats a really really really great idea 

And update takung ur time but not too delayed olease pretty please πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

anitaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2111_shweta

Arre abhi toh ki hoon update. Thoda sabr please.

hnnn

sumana.shesha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Great update :)

Very nicely written :)

Gotta see a jealous Rey !!!

Clear their misunderstanding soon ....

Thanks for the PM :)

Do update soon :) :) :)

peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

7 days mein 25 chapters binge read kiya maine. 😎 Itna padhai bhi nahi karti πŸ€£

Anyway, this was so gripping from the word go man. Not once did I get bored. You write really well! Looking forward to the upcoming chapters!

Waise ek baat nahi aayi samajh, Rey didn't date anyone but sab ladki ke saath iska kuch angle tha πŸ€£ Pehle simmi ayi phir aashi phir sara phir parul πŸ€ͺ ab don't say kriya bhi aane wali hai πŸ€£

And yes I get ki friends hai and Rey helped Sara a lot (like he helped everyone afterall hero hai πŸ˜Ž) all, but Sara ko itna bhi nahi chipakna chahiye in front of his fiancΓ©. Ajeeb toh lagega hi Taani ko. It's obvious πŸ€’ and Taani ne sahi bola agar Rey ko pata chalta that Taani is on the same bed with Tyler toh kaisa lagega usko🀒 oh and Tyler haaye Robert Pattinson ko imagine kiya maine so funny πŸ€”πŸ€£ 

Anyway I had never imagined myself reading a TR FF ever again but yours got me hooked  Keep pming me ofcourse and sorry for this over analysed detailed comment :P

atulaya_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Oh my God so much has really happened.

I just can't decide where should I start .....maybe from the beginning πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

I actually read the 25th one prior to the 24th one so some things I could co relate but others didn't make sense for instance

Where did this Sara come from or where did taani and Rey had the most beautiful moment or the time of their huge fight 

The title did send me to a shock..

Looking by taani perspective I would also had done the same if my fiance or boyfriend would had  done ..not being too dramatic or anything 

It's the reason why I'm still single because loyalty is the no. 1 quality I find it most difficult to find 

Their faith in each other's love is hilarious to the point that they didn't doubt it but at the same time could not stand the hardship their miscommunication gave them.

They are truly Adorable... it's good to have friends in your life but your partner should also have a special stand....

Curiosity killed the 🐈 cat , luckily cat had nine livesπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Spying on him was not her intention but yet she did give herself into the intention...

And look where it led

Rey is either really clueless or he doesn't find it to judge himself if what had happened if the tables had been turned....

Jealousy is a bitch.....

Sara is a jolly character although I must say she must be really close to Rey but the introduction could have gone better if Rey had intervened and then again it's all due to miscommunication....