Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Very beautifully written.. I wish the writers of the show is half as good as you in terms of talent.. Your write up made me understand kabirs character better.. Plz keep writing. 

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

You are very good writer ..

loveed it loved it ..I am not very good in expresssing but i must say beautifully written 

Please continue ...🤗

Tanu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey dear ! I actually came here to check if someone start writting about them. 

But your words are spellbounding !! I just finished myself a piece I wrote on these two but it's not even half as good as yours.... 

I will write again and will use a little reference from yours ( ofcourse with credits I don't believe in plagerism ) 

But it's so beautiful ! I can't believe it's your first ... Keep writting !! I would love to read more !

Also if you can review mine . Criticism is welcome . It could be of help 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5101517

i have started another ss

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5111865?pn=2#151167327

please share your views if you don't like anything then also can share.

thank you

Edited by Tanu221 - 4 years ago
mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

RES.

Read halfway and still reading.

Nice to see you here Niki!

Unres.

Tragedy worthy Shakespeare.

GAWD. It took me nearly 15 minutes to slowly read and understand this web of words. 

Being attracted to your opponent cause she's of capabilities and mindset worth his. Hmm.

I think I'm gonna take time processing that.

The best that can happen to the show right now is kinda following the paths of what you've written. I was more or less convinced with Pooja - Kabir's story here.

Cheers. 

And needless to say, very well done.

Thank you so much for giving my fic a chance. As my first reviewer, my whole hearted gratitude to you.

As far as I have understood the characters that were fleshed out in the show, Kabir and Pooja have way too much baggage to fall in love or even share a cordial not so platonic bonding in a normal manner.

Catch and fall, sudden physical attraction and stuff like that will deteriorate the characters. The only way I can see them coming together is rather a match of minds.

Both are restless and perceptive beings. Pooja understands the emotions of people very well and as Jhanvi, used it to her profit. Kabir is also empathetic towards people and as such able to adapt to circumstances. It is a really balance that these two people who are born in such different circumstances with different ideals are quite similar in their base identity. That is the cord that I wanted to hit.

Thanks you again.

Niki

mistofshadows thumbnail

Thank you very much. This is a one shot but I will try to write an FF soon.

mistofshadows thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishuarshi123

Amazing continue as ff or ss if  posdible

Thank you very much. This will remain as an os. I will try to write an FF soon.

mistofshadows thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Wowowowowow ⭐️

First, from the writing perspective, let me say that your play with words is so compelling, at the same subtle. You got me convinced in the direction the story was taking, and that's a big deal. That is very difficult to do in an OS but you managed it. 

Secondly, I loved the way you explained Kabir's emotions. And how he perceived what was the problem b/w Jahnvi and Dhruv. I never thought of it this way, but Jahnvi would've always disliked Dhruv copping down to PK. You gave a really interesting perspective on all characters. 

A very insightful OS. Whether people ship JaBir or not, they should read this OS, to see things differently.

Also, thanks for filling the vacuum of fiction in this forum. There is just one another OS, which was also good. 

Please continue to write more works, if you have time! 

Thank you so much for appreciating my writing. It is a great encouragement for criticism feeds a writer.

I feel had Kabir been in home, he would have caught on to Jhanvi's acts a bit because he is a very perceptive fellow. In fact if not completely; he would have at least grown suspicion on her. Apart from that he shared a tensed relation with PK. In his eyes, he could see the difference between them and how his brother followed more of his father's footprints. I guess... that's why I felt that Kabir can actually understand the issue between Pooja never falling for Dhruv.

Thanks again.

Niki

mistofshadows thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moumina

Welcome to this forum.

You described Kabir's emotions so beautifully...

Thank you so much. I hope we will have an awesome journey in the Forum.

Niki

mistofshadows thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruzzy

A very different perspective continue as ff or give an OS on pooja. . . . . 

Thank you so much.

I am working on Pooja's perspective. Hopefully I will be done with it soon.

Niki

mistofshadows thumbnail

Originally posted by: Honey_berries

Wow. Just wow. You have an amazing knack of story telling and your choice of words and the way you lay out the plot is just amazing. I was truly hoping this to be not a love story because I still want to see the true tru hate to love journey before I can see Pooja- Kabir as lovers. Though I really want them to be that hope of love, support and encouragement for each other. Two broken souls who have no path and not sure where they are headed. They both need someone who understands them, reasons with them, shows them their flaws yet happily accepts it. That’s the kind of plot I’m hoping to see. Gladly I get to read about that a tiny bit in your OS. Looking forward to more of your writing ❤️

P.S. Like you I’m a huge fan of both Zain and Shrenu and I really want this show to be about them.. but given the history of the show I want it to be slow and gradual process to justify a lot of ends here :)

Hey there!

I am glad to meet a common fan. Thanks a lot for appreciating my work. 

I cannot see Pooja Kabir as lover per se, yet. They need ample growth to reach that point.

That's exactly why I see them first as partners before lovers because I am sure as days go on, they will find chords of similarity in them. Kabir has a white moral strain in him and Pooja's morality is of the darker kind. 

He is of the avenge kind while she is Revenge. He gained an identity of a soldier while she adapted into Jhanvi. In a way it is an equal platform for both to play in their own real faces; as both Kabir and Pooja instead of an army man and his brother's wife/ideal Jhanvi.

Both of them have played ideal characters; now it is time for both to meet as equals.

Cheers,

Niki