Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: meen123

namesake kyu bhul jati hai ki uska beta neend me bhi hoshiyaar hai and uski tara dedicated hota hai

That's what... hopefully Abir should figure this out!

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasingh

Thanks that means again same plot will happen.. coz maheshwari family will accept this rishta coz of kuhu's love nd stubbornness.. nd again same story of mishti kunal goddhanda will be repeated.. I am only watching mishbir's part..coz the negativity nd manipulations by meenu nd munna they r showing is making me angry..

Umm don't know if they'll repeat the same thing again. Most of tbe audiences are bored of rishta drama. So I don't feel they'll repeat it. I have a strong feeling that during the cyclone track, Kunal will witness Mishti saving Abir risking her own life. This will make Kunal realise that Abir and Mishti are made for each other. And he may even turn Meenu's manipulations against her. May be I am expecting a lot from Kunal but I still believe the cyclone track will knock some sense into him.  It's obvious he is concerned for Kuhu in the way he thinks. But that's not love for sure. However there are high chances that he may start liking Kuhu in near future and may even side with Abir. Besides, our show has always been unpredictable. They have taken known settings of ITV plotlines and turned them around. So I feel that they won't delve into sacrificial or rishta drama again. Infact, Meenakshi may even put forth the condition of separation of Abir and Mishti but Mishti may reject it and fight for their love.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

Umm don't know if they'll repeat the same thing again. Most of tbe audiences are bored of rishta drama. So I don't feel they'll repeat it. I have a strong feeling that during the cyclone track, Kunal will witness Mishti saving Abir risking her own life. This will make Kunal realise that Abir and Mishti are made for each other. And he may even turn Meenu's manipulations against her. May be I am expecting a lot from Kunal but I still believe the cyclone track will knock some sense into him.  It's obvious he is concerned for Kuhu in the way he thinks. But that's not love for sure. However there are high chances that he may start liking Kuhu in near future and may even side with Abir. Besides, our show has always been unpredictable. They have taken known settings of ITV plotlines and turned them around. So I feel that they won't delve into sacrificial or rishta drama again. Infact, Meenakshi may even put forth the condition of separation of Abir and Mishti but Mishti may reject it and fight for their love.

Kuhu has already confessed her love for Kunal ..and am sure he will fall for her very soon 

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Kuhu has already confessed her love for Kunal ..and am sure he will fall for her very soon 

Waiting for the day when BB's plan will backfire. We all will celebrate the day when both the Mahs girls will enter the RV house as their DILs.😃

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Waiting for the day when BB's plan will backfire. We all will celebrate the day when both the Mahs girls will enter the RV house as their DILs.😃

Then it will be revealed Kunal is maid servants son and as a result Kuhu will be servants wife ... she will hate Mishti again for her superior status in household ... how sad .. 😔 

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Then it will be revealed Kunal is maid servants son and as a result Kuhu will be servants wife ... she will hate Mishti again for her superior status in household ... how sad .. 😔 

😆 the way you put it

i think Parul is a family member bas kabi declare nai kia inhone. Kunal ki nazaro me she's just a help na..to bura bhi usko lagega

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

Even i have the same thoughts. I think kunal will defo change nd help mishbir in future.. he will realise nd see abir's love for mishti.. he wants to protect his bro.. at the moment he hates mishti nd in his hatred he is not realising wat he is doing is wrong. Nd the game he nd meenu r playing wid kuhu, kunal khud fasega kuhu ke pyaar me..