YRHPK LIVE Written Update 04 Jul 2019

Posted: 4 years ago

Abir gets Mishti’s message about talking next day . Abir asks Kunal about Kuhu n they discuss how kuhu’s Family has looked for a new alliance for her . And how Kuhu was not interested in that guy as she loved Kunal .Abir asks Kunal to fight with his mom n confront Kuhu’s family ..and fight for his love ..or else he should let her move on because one sided love was the worst thing . ...finally Abir makes Kunal agree he loved Kuhu n was ready to marry her ..

At Maheshwari house MH Kuhu confronts Mishti for locking her up ... they have sisterly nok jhok ... as usual ....later , Misht is shocked to realise Abir loved her . 

Abir asks Kunal to listen to his heart n only then commit .. Kunal thinks he was doing this for his own family ..to protect Abir from Mishti .

Abir  videocalls  mishti and she takes care of her appearance .. they discuss KuKu ...KuKu  love story ... how both families were at loggerheads ... they decide to support KuKu ....Abir states love was Precious... one should never let true love go ..., he would fight for his love provided his loved one was with him ... Mishti smiles n agrees ... 

At RH Ketaki, Naanu, Kunal, Abir play a game n Kunal accidentally blurts out Kuhu’s name .  The family teases him n soon his love for Kuhu is revealed ...Ketaki is pleasantly surprised happily says she always suspected this n declares KuKu were made perfect for one another ... Meenu over hears this n fumes ..she confronts her family .. Abir questions Meenu ... Kunal asks his mom if he was willing for his happiness . Meenu suggests them to ask Kuhu’s family first ....regarding  their willingness in rishta with Rajwansh family ...

At MH  The family wonders if Sourav would be right choice for Kuhu ... but Kunal was never the right choice because one thing is sure Kunal’s mother would never let Kuhu live happily ...they all agree to give this rishtaa a chance with open mind ... the family assures Kuhu nothing will happen unless she agreed 

Abir is seen trying to persuade Meenu to reconsider KuKu alliance . 

Precap 

Same as yesterday 

Abir is trying hard to reveal to Mishti who that girl was in his painting ..she angrily shuts him up ..Abir is hurt . 

Meenu is furious with Kunal n demands to know if he was moving according to her plans or was he playing games with her ?? Asks him to speak the truth n vouch on her life if he loved Kuhu or not 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks suta ..it seems to be a good episode... nothing much interesting though :)

Thank you Suta., really appreciate your effort 🙏 .. did Kunal intentionally blurt out Kuhu’s name. his guy is an enigma.. 

Thanks Suta....

So Ketu suketu is back. I want Kuashal and Nidhi back in the show.😃

Originally posted by Aanchal15

Thank you Suta., really appreciate your effort 🙏 .. did Kunal intentionally blurt out Kuhu’s name. his guy is an enigma.. 

Yes after all the drama, he gave a look to Meenakshi which made it clear that all of it was a drama. Him blurting out Kuhu's name and Meenakshi turning up that time to hear it was a part of their plan. Their plan is to send Abir and Nanu to the Maheshwaris with Kunal's rishta for Kuhu.

Originally posted by socioboss9797

Yes after all the drama, he gave a look to Meenakshi which made it clear that all of it was a drama. Him blurting out Kuhu's name and Meenakshi turning up that time to hear it was a part of their plan. Their plan is to send Abir and Nanu to the Maheshwaris with Kunal's rishta for Kuhu.

these two must be first class chess players .. I really  want AM to checkmate them every time 😛

Thanks for the update.. but i dont understand y they want to send abir and nanu to Maheshwari's house for kunal's rishta?? 🤔 what will they get from this.. do they want maheshwaris to reject this alliance..or to create rift btw them..

Originally posted by piyasingh

Thanks for the update.. but i dont understand y they want to send abir and nanu to Maheshwari's house for kunal's rishta?? 🤔 what will they get from this.. do they want maheshwaris to reject this alliance..or to create rift btw them..

I guess Meenakshi believes that this will create a rift between the Maheshwaris and their daughters. Or maybe, just the fact that she thinks that the Maheshwaris won't accept the rishta. If they don't accept then Meenu and her munna can pull off another drama in front of the Rajvansh fam claiming that the Maheshwaris are not right for their sons. And if Meenakshi believes that they'll accept the rishta then I think she will use Kuhu to create problems between Mishti and Abir. 

I guess Meenakshi believes that this will create a rift between the Maheshwaris and their daughters. Or maybe, just the fact that she thinks that the Maheshwaris won't accept the rishta. If they don't accept then Meenu and her munna can pull off another drama in front of the Rajvansh fam claiming that the Maheshwaris are not right for their sons. And if Meenakshi believes that they'll accept the rishta then I think she will use Kuhu to create problems between Mishti and Abir. 

namesake kyu bhul jati hai ki uska beta neend me bhi hoshiyaar hai and uski tara dedicated hota hai

Thanks that means again same plot will happen.. coz maheshwari family will accept this rishta coz of kuhu's love nd stubbornness.. nd again same story of mishti kunal goddhanda will be repeated.. I am only watching mishbir's part..coz the negativity nd manipulations by meenu nd munna they r showing is making me angry..