Predictions in this coming battle (Guddan vs Antara)

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I was very impressed with the Guddan and Antara scenes. Acting was great and you could feel the drama. I actually enjoyed it. the next two weeks will be interesting. 

in the precap, you see Guddan says he's innocent, but i wonder then how they wedding keeps going. Maybe Daddi thinks Guddan is lying and is trying to protect AJ? So they don't believe her.

And on top of that Antara creates this suicide drama to force everyone's hand. 

Also we have rawat coming tomorrow i assume? Also Bushan pappa i think also confronts AJ at some point this week maybe? 

it'll be interesting. I think ultimately there are two ways i see Guddan exposing Antara. One is that she gets all of the property and money in her name. IF she does that i think Antara would lose her mind and her truth could come out. OR Guddan finds another man she maybe dupped or fooled  and brings him forward. Either way i think this happens maybe literally on the day of the "wedding" . 

Edited by kshah1987 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zincovate thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshah1987

I was very impressed with the Guddan and Antara scenes. Acting was great and you could feel the drama. I actually enjoyed it. the next two weeks will be interesting. 

in the precap, you see Guddan says he's innocent, but i wonder then how they wedding keeps going. Maybe Daddi thinks Guddan is lying and is trying to protect AJ? So they don't believe her.

And on top of that Antara creates this suicide drama to force everyone's hand. 

Also we have rawat coming tomorrow i assume? Also Bushan pappa i think also confronts AJ at some point this week maybe? 

it'll be interesting. I think ultimately there are two ways i see Guddan exposing Antara. One is that she gets all of the property and money in her name. IF she does that i think Antara would lose her mind and her truth could come out. OR Guddan finds another man she maybe dupped or fooled  and brings him forward. Either way i think this happens maybe literally on the day of the "wedding" . 

i think when guddan says all this..after that Aj says No to marriage with antara. And thats why antara again try to harm herself so fir majburan aj ko krni pdegu ..but end me to honese rahi🤪

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zincovate

i think when guddan says all this..after that Aj says No to marriage with antara. And thats why antara again try to harm herself so fir majburan aj ko krni pdegu ..but end me to honese rahi🤪

I think you are right. let see. I have a feeling AJ is going to be a bit harsh towards Guddan, next few days. Guddan needs a friend in her corner.