Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Silver_dew11

This was really sweet. Already excited for the next update! Please update soon😊

Glad you liked!  Next update will come tomorrow ❀

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Part-2

The surgery went successful as usual but Rohit's face looked like as if he was yet to give another exam!

Simmi: Doctor you alright?

R: of course Simmi mujhe kya hona hai!

He gave her a small smile and went to his cabin to change OT clothes! 

R: c'mon Rohit nothing bad will happen so stop worrying like a kid.

Rohit muttered to himself as he was setting his cream coloured blazer right!  He then left from the office informing the Junior doctor about his exit!

R: driver!  Meera road chalo!

D: yes sir!

And the engine started.

R(in mind): I don't even have a ring and I am going to propose her!  How ridiculous this sounds! *sighs* still I need to,  or at least know that if she thinks the same way! Are we on the same page?  What if she says no not because of the ring but because of her career? It's not like I am going to bind her to me after the wedding,  & she can do whatever she wishes to!  I will talk about this too!  And what if she says yes to me?  And of course she will laugh at me because I don't have any ring!  All because of that Ajit, now I have to bear more of her teasing! Ajit ki toh class mai ghar ja ke lunga ki ainda aisa na ho!

He sighed as his mind again drifted to the ring and Ajit!

R(in mind) : ek kaam diya tha woh bhi theek se nhi kiya us idiot ne! Anyways I hope aur koi problem na chipak ke saath mei aajaye jaisa ki normally hota hai!

And just like that he reached her set, thankfully there was no traffic to annoy him more! 😁

As he stepped inside her vanity,  he was greeted by her spot boy!

R: Sonakshi kab tak free hogi?

SB: sir woh abhi set pe dubbing kar rahi hai! Adha ghanta lagega shayad unhe! Mai unhe kehdu?  Woh aajayengi!

R: no no let her work first!  Mai wait kar lunga!

Rohit said as he made himself comfortable on the nearby chair while the spot boy moved away!

After an hour Sonakshi came out of the dubbing room.

SB: mam Dr. Rohit aapse milne aaye hai!

S: accha?  Kaha hai woh?  Abhi aaye?

SB: mam woh aapki vanity mei hai  aur ek ghante se intezaar kar rahe hai!

S: Arey toh pehle kyu nhi bataya? Woh naaraaz na hojaye!

She hurriedly went out side only to be welcomed by the supporting artist of her show bad mouthing about Rohit and saying something along  the line like how much madly he is in love that he left his patients dying to meet Sonakshi!

As soon as she heard those words,  her blood boiled  and she marched towards them!

S: aapko lagta kya hai ki Rohit aap logo ki tarah unprofessional hai ki woh apne patients ko chod kar yaha aayenge?  Agar aisa hai toh ye aapko galat fehmi hai but isme aapki galti nhi hai aap logo ke paas akal nhi hai toh kya kare! DISGUSTING!

Meanwhile Rohit was talking to Pulkit about the subject he had in his final year when he heard some noises

R: accha Pulkit I will talk to you later!  And if you have any problem you can anytime call me!

He cut the call and moved out only to notice Sonakshi scolding some women whose backs were towards him!  He didn't hear the matter but he got to know it was about him when Sonakshi warned the women to not speak a word against him and that too loud and clear!

He moved towards her to stop as he saw people watching! 

R: Sonakshi enough of it!  Let's go!

S: but Rohit..

He just dragged her to her vanity and gave her a water bottle which was obviously there!

R: drink now sonakshi!

She quitely obeyed him!

R: When you know ki ek point of time ke baad you can't handle screaming they why put yourself in a a harmful situation?

S: haa toh!  Kisiko koi haq nhi hai aapke baare mei bakwaas karne ka aur un dono ko toh bilkul nhi!

He felt butterflies seeing how they both have evolved from being like Tom and Jerry to this much strong in front of anyone who badmouths them!

R: you know na mujhe koi fark nhi padta isse! Accha let's leave this topic and come to the point jiske liye mai yaha aaya hu!

S: haa boliye kya hua?

R: ahn aise nahi!

He said looking around to find two empty seats!

R: first let's sit!

He made her sit and and then sat on the other chair across her!

R: Sonakshi last time hamne kab ek dusre se baat ki thi?

S: abhi do din pehle message pe!

R: exactly aur usse pehle you were outdoor for almost a month! Milna toh dur theek se call pe bhi baat nhi ho pati hai!

S: haa busy schedules ki wajah se!  Hame ek break lena chahiye lekin aapka kaam..

R: Sonakshi listen to me!  I have a solution to this!

S: kya?

R:let's get married!

S: whattt!

R:why are you so shocked?  Ek na ek din toh ham shaadi karenge hi ek dusre se toh kyu na abhi karle!

S: aapki baat sahi hai Rohit lekin Maa nhi maanengi! Pulkit ka MBBS ka final year hai aur pari ko bhi koi break nhi mila hai!

R(in mind) : arey mai iski paiso ki lalchi maa ko toh bhul hi gaya!  I know mujhe aisa kehna nhi chahiye but that woman is shameless and Sonakshi is like an ATM for her!  I have to set her right as well!

S: Rohit.. come back to earth!

R: uh.. Haan..

S: kya soch rahe the aap!

R: nothing!  Umm suppose agar tumhari maa ne haan kardiya toh will you then marry me?

S: ofcourse not!

R: arey par kyu?

S: kyuki Doctor Surgeon yeh bilkul bhi sahi tareeka nhi hai kisi ladki ko propose karne ka!

R: accha toh romantic movie wala propasal chahiye tumhe!  But you know I can't do that!

S: I know mai mazaak kar rahi thi!  Aur maa ko shaadi ke liye manana bohot mushkil hai!

R(in mind) : ofcourse because that woman knows that I won't let Sonakshi work like a machine after marriage though I won't come in between her career as well!  But I will take care of her health at least! I need to think something!

S: Rohit aap fir se zone out hogaye..

R: oh I am sorry....Sonakshi i had a very bad past which turned me a bit heartless but you and your presence revived my heart back and I love you!  I am not like those movie heroes who will do extravagant things like proposing and all and to be honest the moment I came here I didn't have the slighest of idea about what I will say to convince you, in fact I don't even have a ring to propose you!  Actually I planned to give you one but Ajit being the stupid one,  spoiled it by loosing it somewhere and I didn't want to delay this thing any more! I want to spend more and more time with you that's why I want to get married!  There is no more motive!  You can spend your money on your family after marriage and ofcourse continue your acting I won't restrict that!  All I want is your time,  attention and love! And rest about your maa toh i will talk to her and making her agree is my headache but first I want you to agree to this marriage!
I know you had a bitter past too but one thing I can assure you is that I won't leave you half the way!  If you will hold my hand I will be there with you till the very end even at times when you will be fed up of me and try to run away I WON'T LET YOU GO SONAKSHI RASTOGI!

She had fresh tears formed in her eyes as she listened to him and saw him slowly lifting his hand up in a hope that she will hold his!

She smiled and gently held his one hand with her both hands!

S: Rohit aapne toh emotional kardiya *laughs* but I love you too aur aap movie wala romantic proposal kare ya na kare i will still love you and would have said yes!  Aur ring nhi hai toh kya hua woh baad mei aa jayegi but feeling zada importance rakhti hai baaki sab toh materialistic cheeze hai!  Mai toh sirf aapko tease kar rahi thi aur aap toh..

R: Tease karne ka mauka choda bhi hai aajtak tumne?

S: ahn! Kyuki mera haq hai!  Baaki sabko toh aap ankhein dikhake dara dete hai but i am not scared of you!

R: ofcourse and you shouldn't be! Anyways what's your final answer for our marriage?

She slightly nodded her head in yes and a small blush crept over her cheeks.

R: The actress Sonakshi Rastogi blush bhi karti hai?

She lightly whacked his arm as he teased her!

S: Rohit..

R: now we are even!  You teased me and I teased you back!

He laughed making her laugh as well.

And that was one Epic proposal!  Isn't it?

*******************************The End.

Ara-Grapher thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Holy shit!!! 

This was so deftly written! Looking forward to read more of your worksπŸ˜ƒ

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sehrish-Arayna

Holy shit!!! 

This was so deftly written! Looking forward to read more of your worksπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much it means a lot as I thought it was a bit too emotional and lengthy but glad you liked!  Ifcourse there is more stuff coming β€πŸ€—

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sehrish-Arayna

Waiting ! 😍😍😍😍

β€πŸ€—

Silver_dew11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Aww that was soo lovely ❀️ right now thus version of Rohit is only in our imaginations but I hope this happens in the show as well! It was a superb fanfic!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Please write more such stuff in future πŸ˜€

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silver_dew11

Aww that was soo lovely ❀️ right now thus version of Rohit is only in our imaginations but I hope this happens in the show as well! It was a superb fanfic!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Please write more such stuff in future πŸ˜€

Yeah this version of Rohit is our imagination these days 😍❀! 

Thankyou so much!  Will write more for sureπŸ€—β™₯

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: haribol79

Yep πŸ˜‚ good one

Thankyouβ™₯πŸ€—

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Loved it... Simple , sweet, engaging  πŸ‘