RoNakshi TS: The Epic Proposal(Last part-pg2 updated)

Posted: 4 years ago

Here Rohit and Sonakshi are already in love and have also confessed it to each other..

Rohit entered his house all baffled on the current scenerio he was in and on his way to his room his mom stopped him.

Mom: Rohit tum batao konsa colour accha lagega sonakshi pe? Aakhir uska birthday aaraha hai and we need to give some gifts!

She said showing him two dresses, one of pink colour and the other one was of blue colour

R: mai surgeon hu koi fashion designer nhi!  So please excuse me aur khud decide karle jo bhi aapko dena hai ya whatever.

He said and marched towards the elevator to his floor.

YK who saw all that sensed that something was definitely wrong with Rohit so he followed Rohit and Rohit got irritated seeing him coming to lecture him!

R: YK dekho agar tum lecture dene aaye ho toh please do not even think about it!

YK: Arrey wah brain reading ki knowledge kab le tumne?

R: Shut up YK! Mera..

YK: I know tera mood kharaab hai but iska matlab yeh nhi ki tu sabka mood kharaab kar!

R: ok so you want ki mom se jakar kahu ki mom sonakshi ko whatever dress le ke do jisme i am not even interested!  Thanks but no thanks YK

YK: accha cool down aur yeh bata ki hua kya hai?

R: really you are asking me this?  Can't you even see that mai aur sonakshi ek saath time spend kar hi nhi paarahe hai!  Confession wale din ke baad aaj tak sirf problems aarahi hai kabhi media problem kabhi family problem and a permanent profession problem! Phone tak pe baat nhi ho paati hai!  Kabhi woh busy ya kabhi mai! Bas aise hi chal raha hai and you people here think that.. Uhhhh

YK: ok ok i understand!  And iska solution bhi hai!

R: kya?

YK: solution yeh hai ki tu usse shadi karle fir tu yeh jo crib kar raha hai na woh nhi karega!

R: accha toh shaadi kar lu! Pyaar jatane jao toh media hamari headlines banane lag jaati hain,  shaadi par to  media pagal hojayegi!  Bad idea plus we need to spend some time aur uska matlab shaadi toh hargiz nhi hai!

YK: Maine toh sirf idea diya hai baaki your choice!

YK left the room leaving a confused yet frustrated Rohit

In morning,  Rohit woke up for his jog and seeing the empty room he recalled YK's words!

R: Shaadi can be a solution I guess because Sonakshi ke bina rehna bohot mushkil lagne laga hai mujhe!  Let's do something!

Instead of going to jogging he messaged his tanya bhabhi to design a special girl's ring for him and carved letters RS!

R: done!  Baaki baat unhe milke samjhadunga!

He hurriedly then went to jog!  Later when he was leaving for hospital he saw his mom and Ajit talking something so he quitely went to them.

R: mom.
Mom: Ajit isse kaho mujhe isse koi baat nhi karni!

Ajit just excused himself and moved away.

R  I am sorry mom I was frustrated because of work and usme.. I am sorry and Sonakshi pe blue colour zada accha lagega!

Mom: Rohit you are big boy now!  You should know how to handle work pressure!

R: I know mom and I am sorry!

Mom: it's ok beta!
Rohit hugged her and left for office!

A few days later, Rohit was in his car and going to hospital for an important surgery when his phone rang!

R: yes Ajit bolo!

A: bhai woh..

R: haa bolo.

A: aapne woh ring pick karne ko kahi thi..

R: haa jo tanya bhabhi ke showroom mei thi.. Haa kya hua us ring ko!  Tumne le li na..

A: nhi bhai woh uski jagah ek dusri ring aagayi

R: WHATTTT! Do you know it was important!  Ab kya sonakshi ko bina ring ke propose karu!  Just go and exchange the ring right away!

A: bhai aisa nhi ho sakta because jo ring mere paas aayi hai na aur jo aapki ring hai woh ek confusion ke chalte kisi aur se exchange hogyi and I don't even know that person!

R: accha ok ab tum mujhe idea do ki mai Sonakshi se kya kahu ki mere bhai se ek chota sa kaam bhi nhi hua!

A: arey bhai aisa mat keha and itni jaldi kya hai aap propose kucch din ke baad kar dena Bhabhi ko

Rohit cut the call.

A: hello hello bhai..

R: ridiculous!

Rohit muttered.

R(in mind) : I need to propose her today only but ring....

Next part will be the last one! 

Edited by TunesOfHeart - 4 years ago

Where should I go now ! I am already dying of excitement !!!!

Rohit is looking ubercute in love !!!! And where is our sona

And the line that ab Sonakshi ke bina rehna mushkil ho raha hai , has all my heart ❤️

Lovely update !!! Eagerly waiting for the next part

Originally posted by nancy56

Where should I go now ! I am already dying of excitement !!!!

Rohit is looking ubercute in love !!!! And where is our sona

And the line that ab Sonakshi ke bina rehna mushkil ho raha hai , has all my heart ❤️

Lovely update !!! Eagerly waiting for the next part

Aww thankyou so much dear!  Next part will have her along with his and some chaos as well!  Glad you liked this one♥

Oh, this is such a cute piece of writing! 

Eager to see this in-love rohit in the show. 

Do continue soon and keep on writing more❤️

Aaaaahhhhh! 

Now this is what I have been waiting for! Such a lovely update 😍😍😍😍

Rohit is literally fell head over heels  😍😍😍

Update asap !!! Waiting!!!!

Edited by Sehrish-Arayna - 4 years ago

Originally posted by ..Peppermint..

Oh, this is such a cute piece of writing! 

Eager to see this in-love rohit in the show. 

Do continue soon and keep on writing more❤️

Thankyou so much! 

Even I enjoyed writing on them! ❤

And yeah I am planning to write an is after I complete this one🤗

Originally posted by Sehrish-Arayna

Aaaaahhhhh! 

Now this is what I have been waiting! Such a lovely update 😍😍😍😍

Rohit is literally head over heels in love 😍😍😍

Update asap !!! Waiting!!!!

Even I was waiting for writers over here to write but since they didn't,  I thought to give it a shot😁! 

Glad you liked the first part! Thankyou so much🤗😊

And Next part will be updated by tomorrow! 🤗❤

See I was so freaking excited after the first chapter, didn't even discern I formed a complete mess in my previous comment 🙄🙄🙄

Edited by Sehrish-Arayna - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Sehrish-Arayna

See I was so freaking excited after the first chapter, didn't even discern I formed a complete mess in my previous comment 🙄🙄🙄

Haha it's completely fine! 

Plus ready for the update tomorrow ❤🤗

This was really sweet. Already excited for the next update! Please update soon😊