Karan Singh Grover: MrBajaj isn't Heartless, Just Living on The Edge

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Kasautii Zindagii Kay’s Karan Singh Grover on Mr Bajaj: He’s Not Heartless, Just Living on The Edge

Actor Karan Singh Grover says that he can't compete with Ronit Roy in playing Mr Bajaj in Kasautii Zindagii Kay but he has added his own meaning to the character.

Karan’s entry into the plot of Kasautii Zindagii Kay has added more popularity to the show. The audience seems more engaged and the actor has already started getting good reviews for his performance as Mr Bajaj.

https://www.india.com/showbiz/tv-news-kasautii-zindagii-kays-karan-singh-grover-on-mr-bajaj-hes-not-heartless-just-living-on-the-edge-3705311/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

He is doing fabulous job as Mr Bajaj♥️

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

KSG is nailing as MR bajaj ... ❤️

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Dil ki kam aur dimag ki zyada sunta hai. Apna har ek preaching khud practise karta hai. Practical hai. Aur badnami mein naam hona maza nahi nasha hai. ❤️ 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

I wonder today if it wasn't Karan then who would have essayed this role like him?  then I wonder that wouldn't be my headache if it wasn't him. 🤣

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Heart toh dhakega shaadi ke Baad ❤️❤️

hasini009 thumbnail

MrBajaj isn't Heartless, Just Living on The Edge

aww....fans know that Mr.Bajaj isn't heartless❤️

and non-fans ko time lagega ye baat samajhne ki

if audience love/hate the actor for his onscreen character matlab the portrayal of a character has been done brilliantly by the actor.

congrats KSG for getting more &more love/hatred from all over the world*

*ITV audience😆

Nayaab_Cheez thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

KSG said that he has added new layers to the character to make the audience realise that Mr Bajaj might have his own way of leading life but he’s not ‘heartless.'smiley14smiley20

Indeed Karan you are playing Bajaj in your own style and loving this Bajaj. Loving this tadka which you are adding of your own and making Bajaj more interesting  and it's not easy to get into multilayered character like Bajaj. But I have to say your doing very very good and Ekta and our wait was worth it .You are making way to people's heart as Bajaj just in two weeks .Love Bajaj.Hate Bajaj but one cannot simply ignore that character and when one actor makes audiences feel so then he is on right track .

Waiting to see more layers in Bajaj and your brilliant performances which your are capable of and which have seen in past .smiley20

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani

KSG said that he has added new layers to the character to make the audience realise that Mr Bajaj might have his own way of leading life but he’s not ‘heartless.'smiley14smiley20

Indeed Karan you are playing Bajaj in your own style and loving this Bajaj. Loving this tadka which you are adding of your own and making Bajaj more interesting  and it's not easy to get into multilayered character like Bajaj. But I have to say your doing very very good and Ekta and our wait was worth it .You are making way to people's heart as Bajaj just in two weeks .Love Bajaj.Hate Bajaj but one cannot simply ignore that character and when one actor makes audiences feel so then he is on right track .

Waiting to see more layers in Bajaj and your brilliant performances which your are capable of and which have seen in past .smiley20

True that!

Nayaab_Cheez thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

MrBajaj isn't Heartless, Just Living on The Edge

aww....fans know that Mr.Bajaj isn't heartless❤️

and non-fans ko time lagega ye baat samajhne ki

if audience love/hate the actor for his onscreen character matlab the portrayal of a character has been done brilliantly by the actor.

congrats KSG for getting more &more love/hatred from all over the world*

*ITV audience😆

I posted same 😆