I Trust You - Akshan OS

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

I just can't believe what I have just seen in front of my eyes. Jindal Saab and Antra ji in a compromising position. This view was a death for me. Only I know,how I handled myself after watching this view in front of my eyes. It just felt like somebody has stabbed my heart with several knives. It was so painful for me- A heart broken spoke to herself.

But how could this be possible?? How could Jindal Saab do this to me?? He only loves me and I know this. But what was the reason behind this?? There is something phishy about this.Jitni seedhi Antra ji dikhai deti Hain woh utni seedhi Hain nahi. I have to find out the truth behind this incident because the person whom I know couldn't even think to deceive me. His eyes reflects the truth which only I can see. He is my Jindal Saab. Jitna main unko samajhti Hoon utna koi unhe nahi samajh sakta. I have to do something to free him from this guilt and calls someone for his help.

Akshat is feeling so guilty about what he did. He is holding himself responsible for this incident.How can I do this with Guddan. Woh Kya soch rahi hogi mere baare mein. I am not able  to even face her. She will hate me and leave me. I didn't keep my promise that I gave to her. I'm not a good husband. She has always stood by me in every situation and what did I give her? - "A heart break". She doesn't deserve this. I have to talk to her and apologize to her. Then it will be upto her whether she is gonna leave me or stay back. Saying this,he goes to their room which had become a mess now. Nothing was left unbroken in the room. Guddan is sitting on the bed, trying to recover herself from the views she had seen sometimes ago.

Akshat touches Guddan's shoulder to make her come out of her thoughts. He is having teary eyes and guilt in it.

Akshat- Guddan,I don't know that how did this happen. Last night,I got your message that you wanna meet me at the poolside. So I came there just to meet you.  After that I started feeling dizzy and now I don't remember anything. 

(Guddan's belief become stronger when she hears these things from Akshat's mouth as she also got the same message but due to Antra ji, she wasn't able to reach that place)

Guddan,it's now your decision if you want to forgive me or leave me. Guddan is just standing still, not responding to his talks.

Guddan (in mind)- I know Jindal Saab that you are innocent and you haven't done anything wrong. It's only Antra ji's planning to separate us. But our relationship is not weak that it will be broken by any intruder. I trust you Jindal Saab. But please forgive me,I have to pretend that I'm very upset with you in front of Antra ji. I have to hurt you for time being. But I promise you that I will make everything back to normal.

Akshat- Guddan,why aren't you saying anything?? Please don't stay silent. Agar tum mujhe sazaa Dena chahti ho toh de sakti ho,main tumahri har sazaa bhugatne liye tyaar Hoon bus tum mujhse door mat jaana.

(Antra is standing at the door and secretly listening to their talks.Guddan sees her and decides to fool her with her talks)

Guddan- Jindal Saab aapne Hume bolne laayak chhoda hi kahaan Hain. Mujhe sharam aa rahi hai aapko apna pati kehne mein. Maine decide Kar liya hai ki main aapko divorce de doongi , phir aap humesha humesha ke liye Antra ji ke saath rahiyega.

(Antra is getting happy listening to the divorce thing and thinks that her plan is successful as she made Guddan decide to divorce Akshat. Now Akshat will be mine only)

Akshat stands still heart broken after hearing about the word divorce from Guddan's mouth.

Guddan (in mind)-Hume maaf kar dijiye Jindal Saab,hum aapko itni takleef de rahe Hain par waada karte Hain iss dard par malham hum jaldi hi lagayeinge. Par tab Tak aapko khud ko sambhalna hoga. Hum Antra ji ka Sach saamne laakar hi rahenge.Bus bahut ho Gaya Antra ji. Bahut bewkoof Bana liye aapne Hume. Ab hamari baari hai . Aapne Guddan Akshat Jindal ko ko lalkaara hai. Ab hum aapko nahi chhodenge and leaves from their.

Next morning, Vikram Rawat arrives at Jindal mansion. He meets everyone and then goes to meet her sister. But after meeting her,he feels weird. He gets some doubts that she isn't her sister Antra.

Later he goes to Guddan's room to meet her.

Vikram- Guddan, batao tumne Hume itni jaldbaazi mein kyun bulaaya hai. Kya pareshani ki baat hai bataogi Hume.

Guddan hugs Rawat and tells everything that happened with her. She tells him about Antra being the one who is trying to spoil her life.Rawat consoles Guddan and hugs her back. This view is seen by Akshat. He just couldn't bear it and bangs his hand on the wall.

Rawat- Chinta mat karein Guddan,ab main aa Gaya Hoon aur his aurat ko tum meri behen keh rahi ho woh Meri behen nahi hai koi behroopian hai Jo Antra ki jagah Lena chahti hai. Meri behen mar chuki hai aur kabhi waapis nahi aa sakti par main tumse waada karta Hoon ki Sach ka pata lagane mein tumahri poori madad karunga.

Guddan thanks rawat and they start their mission together to find out the truth.

In study,Akshat is feeling so miserable seeing Guddan with rawat. He just wants to break rawat's face but he can't do this. He starts breaking things and injures his hand. He just can't see Guddan with anyone else except him.

Guddan and Rawat go to poolside to find the truth behind that night.

Guddan- Rawat ji, mujhe lagta hai ki Hume yahaan zaroor koi na koi saboot zaroor milega uss nakli Antra me khilaaf  

Rawat- Aap theek keh rahi Hain Guddan,Hume apni khoj ki shuruwat yahi se karni chahiye.

After looking here and there for sometime, Guddan finds a bottle of sleeping pills.

Guddan- Rawat ji yeh dekhiye nashe ki dawai. Zaroor yahi dawai uss bhootni ne mere Jindal Saab ko di hogi jiski wajah se unhe dizziness feel hua aur unhone uss bhootni ko Guddan samajh liya.

Rawat- Aap sahi keh rahi Hain. Zaroor aisa hi kuch hua hoga.

Then suddenly Guddan remembers about the secret camera which Jindal saab had placed in the pool area to find the reality of parv.

Guddan- Raawat ji woh dekhiye camera,humne aur Jindal Saab ne parv ko pakadne me liye lagaya. Isse Hume zaroor koi na koi saboot milega 

Rawat picks up the camera and then they both go to Guddan's room to see what's there in the camera. And they both get shocked to see that fake Antra spiking Akshat's drink.

Seeing that video, Guddan gets furious.

Guddan- Iss aurat ki himmat kaise huyi hamare Jindal Saab ke saath aisa much karne ki. Main ise nahi chhodungi .

Rawat- Guddan hi,thoda Shanti se kaam lijiye. Hume pata lagana hoga ki iss nakli Antra ki kaun lekar aaya hai yahaan.

And then they both start following that fake Antra.

Antra gets a call from someone. She leaves to meet that person. Rawat and Guddan follow her and they reach a godown where that fake Antra was talking to someone.

Antra- Tumne jaisa kahaa tha maine Kar Diya. Maine Akshat aur Guddan ko alag Kar hi Diya.

Other person- Shabaash,bahut achha kaam Kiya hai tumne aur tumhe iski keemat mil jaayegi and then they both start laughing loudly.

Rawat and Guddan go near Antra and get shocked to see saru standing there laughing with Antra.

Guddan- Saru bahu?? Aakhir unhone aisa kyun Kiya hamare saath. Humne toh unki har galti ko har baar maaf kiya hai par iss baar nahi.

They record their talks and leave from there.

In Jindal bhawan

Guddan calls everyone in the living room by saying that she wants to announce her decision regarding her stay in this house.

Everyone comes to living room

Daadi- Guddan beta,bolo tumne Kya decide Kiya hai . Tum Kya karna chahti ho.

Guddan- Maa ji, filhal toh hum aap logon ko kuch dikhana chahte Hain and she plays the video of Antra spiking Akshat's drink and removing his shirt while he was just sleeping there. 

Everyone gets shocked seeing this. Antra's face becomes white.

Akshat gets angry and goes to Antra to ask her that why did she do this to him??

Akshat- Tumne aisa kyun Kiya Antra.Tum Meri zindagi kyun barbaad karna chahti thi. Tum toh iss sagai ke liye maan gayi thi na toh phir yeh sab kyun. Mujhe toh laga tha ki Meri Antra mujhe samajhti hai par tumne toh mujhe Meri hi nazron mein gira Diya. Aakhir kyun Antra??

Then suddenly Guddan speaks

Guddan- Hum batate Hain Jindal saab,iss aurat ne aisa kyun Kiya. Yeh hamari asli Antra ji hai hi nahi koi behroopian hai. Aur isne yeh sab kisi ke kehne par Kiya hai aur woh Insaan hamare Ghar mein hi hai.

Saru starts sweating.

Then Guddan again plays a video of saru and that fake Antra.

Everyone again gets shocked and turns towards saru.

Saru- Yeh sab jhooth hai humne aisa much nahi Kiya,saasu ma jhooth bol rahi Hain,Hume fasa rahi Hain.

Guddan- Yeh video humne aur rawat ji me khud record Kiya hai toh ab tum iss Sach ko jhukla nahi sakti.

Saru- Haan haan yeh sab Maine hi Kiya hai aapse apne Bhai ka badla lene ke liye aur mujhe koi afsos nahi.

Dadi throws Antra and saru out of their house. Rawat also takes their leave. Guddan once again thanks him and they all go back to their rooms.

In Akshan's room

Akshat- Guddan,Mera Dil jaanta tha ki tum mujhe chhodkar kabhi nahi jaa sakti,Mera saath kabhi nahi chhod sakti,tumhe mujhpar bharosa hai, apne Jindal saab par bharosa hai par jab tumne divorce wali baat kahi toh main toot Gaya.

Guddan- Hume maaf kar dijiye Jindal Saab,Hume Sach ka pata lagane ke liye yeh sab karna padha. Kitni takleef di humne aapko , I'm sorry.

Akshat- No Guddan, I'm sorry for everything and thank you so much mujhpar bharosa karne ke liye.

Guddan- Aise kaise nahi bharosa karte aap par. Humne aapko vachan Diya hai humesha aap par bharosa karne ka ,toh hum yeh vachan kaise todh dete. Jindal Saab,I Trust You and this trust will remain till the day I  die.

Akshat shushes her and hugs her tightly.she also hugs him back. I love you Guddan,thank you for being there for me always and pecks her forehead.

I love you too Jindal Saab and thank you for always being my support system .

And they remain in each other's embrace for a long time.

The End.

So how's it ?? Do give your feedback

PS-Ignore the typos

Edited by TC_FA - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kajal21 thumbnail