Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dedh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sorein

That’s what ageing naturally/gracefully looks like. Madhuri should really slow down with Botox and fillers. She is a beauty but you can’t beat ageing. It makes her a bit pathetic.

smiley13

Then 100% of showbusiness industry is pathetic, and anyway, fillers alone can't do the trick. Very few 40+ or 50+ entertainers maintained themselves so well. Madhuri is svelte, dance like a dream. has a happy energy about herself. That's what makes her youthful and gorgeous.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
DushtKanya thumbnail

I think Hrithik looks gorgeous ❤ He should remove his customary cap and let his hair show, he's beautiful <3 Madhuri toh is a timeless beauty. 

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I wouldn’t say that 100% abuse fillers, some don’t or subtly, and I am not against it if used moderately or if someone has serious self-esteem issues. BUT Madhuri is on a different level. She has looked the same for like 20 years and her face couldn’t be tighter than this. She is a stunning beauty and is clearly fit, etc. But her face lift is too much. Even Kylie Minogue admitted it recently and look how she looks like now that she’s stopped (she looks 10 years older!). 

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

So much beauty in one frame!! 

Nice to see HR out and about promoting the movie.

dedh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sorein

I wouldn’t say that 100% abuse fillers, some don’t or subtly, and I am not against it if used moderately or if someone has serious self-esteem issues. BUT Madhuri is on a different level. She has looked the same for like 20 years and her face couldn’t be tighter than this. She is a stunning beauty and is clearly fit, etc. But her face lift is too much. Even Kylie Minogue admitted it recently and look how she looks like now that she’s stopped (she looks 10 years older!). 

Timelessness, or however you call it, is Madhuri's brand. And make no mistake - neither the industry nor the audiences are forgiving towards "women of a certain age" even if they''re gorgeous. Is she doing too much? I'm not sure. IMO, the only criterion that counts is whether the actor's face emotes properly. Hers still does and when not in a stage light she still looks pretty normal. Kylie is probably not the most useful example - she had to do a lot more procedures because cancer wreaked havoc on her body.

Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

They look nice but shud tone down the flattery in the show. 

rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Both of them look so good!! I hope Rangoli does not see this🤪

Madhuri's face always looks like a mask since she's tightened it so much. Still beautiful but in a creepy uncanny valley way. 

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ab mrunal aur madhuri ki baari bash hone ki.!