Ek Brahm - Sarvagun Sampann

Revenge stories in ITV as far!!

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I think this revenge Silsila is going on since long time! And people enjoy it too! I remember many shows in which FL was killed and then she came back with a New identity and vice versa! But some shows are completely based on it!

The most popular nagin series is all about revenge but apart from S1 all other were just couldn't tolerate!

Now coming to ek bhram its promo connected with the black widow and one more was beyond awesomeness! And shrenu nailed with her expressions! Everything was going good but the makers somehow messed with the plot! The very idea of taking revenge from everyone even the ones who were not part of that was wrong and that made Janvi negative and makers bring Kavya as the protector but none work!

I think the best revenge series I have watched till now is ek Hasina thi! That was superb, well executed and never lost its plot even the love story was started in the end ! And only those who were part of the crime were punished! Undoubtedly my favourite show!! It was also having Ayub Khan aka pk mittal as negative! 

For ebss I am confused whether to continue it or not but will give a chance for shrenu!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Morning.Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

EHT was a gem. Durga, Sakshi, Goenkas, even Shaurya was par excellence. Yes, even Ayub Khan.

Loved that too! It was a more story oriented, tight thriller plot that worked extremely well. Missing such well written stories!

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am watching this show because I love shrenu and also like her as an actor.. And also I like zain's acting too. 

This concept was original in the beginning and everything was going as planned till manohar track.. From there it changed all together because SP started to interfere in the story I guess. Did not like the story from there..there were changes in janhvi's character too... I had almost left the show but came back when I got to know about the revamp. 

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Morning.Flower

EHT was a gem. Durga, Sakshi, Goenkas, even Shaurya was par excellence. Yes, even Ayub Khan.

Loved that too! It was a more story oriented, tight thriller plot that worked extremely well. Missing such well written stories!

I really don't think that any revenge story will be produced with so much perfection in recent times as far as our ITV is concerned!! 

Bcoz now they are stuck on trps and ruined a beautiful show!!

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: AnnStyles

I am watching this show because I love shrenu and also like her as an actor.. And also I like zain's acting too. 

This concept was original in the beginning and everything was going as planned till manohar track.. From there it changed all together because SP started to interfere in the story I guess. Did not like the story from there..there were changes in janhvi's character too... I had almost left the show but came back when I got to know about the revamp. 

Literally!! Janvi's character was the USP of show and they ruined it!

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: abhi_kanchi

Literally!! Janvi's character was the USP of show and they ruined it!

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Tbh nowadays the shows arent based on concepts but trp (rofl). I mean sp and colors are two channels which interuppts tooo tooo much in their shows. It is clearly visible that once the show was so fresh and now after channel's indiscriminate nossy interupption the show turns something else !!!

The way star plus promotes their shows is totally horrible... Ebss bahu vs bahu promo was the first new promo i remember after a month of its launch. I mean cant they just cut a shocking or interesting sequence from the show and post on the damm tv just like before !! There was so many sequences like Manohar threatening Jhanvi, Jhanvi's sad past, Jhanvi trying to kill Pk none of them came as a normal tv promo. Bullshit i am done with sp and their cheap promotion techniques. They can promote shows like Kzk, Yrkkh, Kkumarb, dd etc but not Ebss, Yrhpk, Dthhj, Yhm (Dont these shows exist) Cringeworthy !!! Absolutely Cringeworthy !!!

Edited by BlueOcean - 4 years ago