Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Morning.Flower

Fair enough. Waise bhi we've kaafi entertainment throughout the week.

But I want the first Prerna Bajaj face off special post okay? If it's worth it.

yes madam you will have it. I wrote this post for you mainly. Because if I wrote all of this with that, it would have been a khichadi 😆

Morning.Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

yes madam you will have it. I wrote this post for you mainly. Because if I wrote all of this with that, it would have been a khichadi 😆

Yeah yeah done 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

😳⭐️

Nayaab_Cheez thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Anki🤗 this is just awesome one yaar

.Sitting on the top of the ladder for a very long time, does make a person feel insecure of falling down  how very well said Anki👏

The business shark ( today there was some article on shark in the paper and all I remembered was and giggling thinking about bajaj 😆)

• JEETA WOH NAHI JISKI KISMAT ACHI HOTI HAI JEETA WOH HAI JO JEETNA JANTA HAI. 
  • JAB SABKUCH DAU PE LAGA DIYA TOH DARR KISS BAAT KA??
  • JAB AP KISI OPPONENT KE SAATH KHEL RAHE HAI TAB AP DEKHIYEGA KI OPPONENT KHELTA KAISE HAI UNKE KAAM KARNE KA TAREEKA KAISA HAI, KYA CHAHTE HAI KYA USSE, KYA CHINN JANE KA DARR HAI USSE, KYA HAI WOH EK CHEEZ JO WHO HAR HAAL MEIN PROTECT KARNA CHAHTA HAI, USKI WEAKNESS KO IDENTIFY KARO, TARGET KARO,TUM JEET JAOGE.
  •  JAB HUME YEA SAMJHATA HAI KI SAMNE WALA HARNE WALA NAHI HAI TOH HAMARE LIYE THODA ASAAN HO JATAHAI WE UNDERSTAND DARRNA NAHI DARANA HAI.
  •  JO DARR KE AGEY NAHIJHUKTE DUNIYA UNKE AGEY JHUKTI HAI.
  • BUSINESS KARNA KEETABON SE NAHI SEEKHA JATA BUSINESS KE LIYE ATTITUDE CHAHIYEH HOTA HAI EK INSTINCT JO BUSINESS KO CHALAYE KILLER INSTINCT.
  • TAKAT KAM HO YA ZYADA USE KISS WAQT KIS JAGAH USE KARNA HAI USSE KEHTE HAI BUSINESS
  • HAATH LAGAO INTEZAAR KARO AUR SAHI WAQT ANE PAR GO FOR THE KILL .

Though I hate average CVS here but I shall give them credit for using their brains in bajajs matter  and giving him such classy ,attitude lines .Hope it continues.

I like karan focused and determined smiley37haan...Haan....Even we like him .My favorite line there. 

But have you realized what is going to happen to you instead? Though you call yourself Karan but little do you have any idea that soon you’ll be Arjun. You’ll have a heart that will strum the highest musical notes when you fall in love, and then you will be confused like you said Arjun was. History says war was won by Arjun not Karan, because Arjun had his Prerna, so the question remains, will you have your PRERNA too?

Loved this and how beautifully you have put it  in words 👏.Only future will answer now .

Anki ...I so wish he stays karan and have his Prerna and hope it's  not dangerous prerna then that will b bad for his health and our health also 😆

After a gap you came up with this review and loved it .Just like Bajaj had said ....intezaar karo..aur sahi waqt aane par for for the  kill  and you have killed it Anki with this dhasu post.👏

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani

Anki🤗 this is just awesome one yaar

.Sitting on the top of the ladder for a very long time, does make a person feel insecure of falling down  how very well said Anki👏

The business shark ( today there was some article on shark in the paper and all I remembered was and giggling thinking about bajaj 😆)

• JAB AP KISI OPPONENT KE SAATH KHEL RAHE HAI TAB AP DEKHIYEGA KI OPPONENT KHELTA KAISE HAI UNKE KAAM KARNE KA TAREEKA KAISA HAI, KYA CHAHTE HAI KYA USSE, KYA CHINN JANE KA DARR HAI USSE, KYA HAI WOH EK CHEEZ JO WHO HAR HAAL MEIN PROTECT KARNA CHAHTA HAI, USKI WEAKNESS KO IDENTIFY KARO, TARGET KARO,TUM JEET JAOGE.
  •  JAB HUME YEA SAMJHATA HAI KI SAMNE WALA HARNE WALA NAHI HAI TOH HAMARE LIYE THODA ASAAN HO JATAHAI WE UNDERSTAND DARRNA NAHI DARANA HAI.
  • BUSINESS KARNA KEETABON SE NAHI SEEKHA JATA BUSINESS KE LIYE ATTITUDE CHAHIYEH HOTA HAI EK INSTINCT JO BUSINESS KO CHALAYE KILLER INSTINCT.
  • TAKAT KAM HO YA ZYADA USE KISS WAQT KIS JAGAH USE KARNA HAI USSE KEHTE HAI BUSINESS
  • HAATH LAGAO INTEZAAR KARO AUR SAHI WAQT ANE PAR GO FOR THE KILL .

Though I hate average CVS here but I shall give them credit for using their brains in bajajs matter  and giving him such classy ,attitude lines .Hope it continues.

I like karan focused and determined smiley37haan...Haan....Even we like him .My favorite line there. 

But have you realized what is going to happen to you instead? Though you call yourself Karan but little do you have any idea that soon you’ll be Arjun. You’ll have a heart that will strum the highest musical notes when you fall in love, and then you will be confused like you said Arjun was. History says war was won by Arjun not Karan, because Arjun had his Prerna, so the question remains, will you have your PRERNA too?

Loved this and how beautifully you have put it  in words 👏.Only future will answer now .

Anki ...I so wish he stays karan and have his Prerna and hope it's  not dangerous prerna then that will b bad for his health and our health also 😆

After a gap you came up with this review and loved it .Just like Bajaj had said ....intezaar karo..aur sahi waqt aane par for for the  kill  and you have killed it Anki with this dhasu post.👏

how nice it feels to read this.  🥰🥰🥰 Yes the CVs were very avg but I can see KSG innovating his lines. Hindi idhar udhar that's why Ho jati hai kabhi kabhi Gaur se dekhna. That's why not cribbing about it much. Bajaj has some awesomest dialogues and I will credit both the writers as well as KSG for making them the awesomest that they are. The enitre week was on Bajaj being Karan and not Arjun. From seminar to meeting with Anurag he makes it clear that he is Karan, determined and focused and also reveals his trade secrets and till now he is following every single word of it. Let's see what future has in our store. 

Where are you now btw? 

hasini009 thumbnail

• HAATH LAGAO INTEZAAR KARO AUR SAHI WAQT ANE PAR GO FOR THE KILL

aapne ye kaisa thought daal diya bachhon ke dimag mein, aap unhe spoil kar rahe hai🤔

Mr.BAJAJ............😡

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

aapne ye kaisa thought daal diya bachhon ke dimag mein, aap unhe spoil kar rahe hai🤔

Mr.BAJAJ............😡

he explained what true Business was  if you dont develop an attitude then how would you become a businessman/woman even. He said nothing wrong  was just too practical and straightforward which shook everyone to the core 😆

Nayaab_Cheez thumbnail

how nice it feels to read this.  🥰🥰🥰 Yes the CVs were very avg but I can see KSG innovating his lines. Hindi idhar udhar that's why Ho jati hai kabhi kabhi Gaur se dekhna. That's why not cribbing about it much. Bajaj has some awesomest dialogues and I will credit both the writers as well as KSG for making them the awesomest that they are. The enitre week was on Bajaj being Karan and not Arjun. From seminar to meeting with Anurag he makes it clear that he is Karan, determined and focused and also reveals his trade secrets and till now he is following every single word of it. Let's see what future has in our store. 

Where are you now btw? 

You girls write it so beautifully here .I have nothing more to say like always I have to say I AGREE😆

Where I am ?? In your pm 😆

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jodha_Rani

You girls write it so beautifully here .I have nothing more to say like always I have to say I AGREE😆

Where I am ?? In your pm 😆

no you are not in my pm 

Nayaab_Cheez thumbnail

no you are not in my pm 

Check it 😆