Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flipfl0p thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hritik not taking any lead in this dance reminded me of Sridevi in Navrai Majhi. These are actors first and dancers next. 

With due respect to Madhuri, I feel she prioritised it wrongly in certain movies. 

starbuck2909 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So amit sadh is also in it

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Everyone dancing and Hrithik Is not? 😂 blasphemy!!!

Looking forward to seeing HR in super30!

This song got the right feels! Made me emotional 👏

Hrithik - what an Actor!!  

flipfl0p thumbnail

Whatever I have seen so far, film looks very linear. 

Dangal looked more engaging/entertaining even though it was not a mainstream movie. Hopefully Super30 movie might be better than what is shown so far ( in trailers).

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I liked the end dialogue

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

He is doing a movie that is supposed to be a biography.  The real professor does NOT dance well.  It is a testament to what a good actor HR is, when there are dance numbers he will be acting as if his moves are dorky and not that coordinated, for a natural dancer that is very hard, but  he has to take on the persona of his character, down to how he holds his hands.  Repeat, the real professor is not a dancer.  I thought people understood that much about acting and a certain realism when doing a bio.  Imagine a Gandhi bio. and he busts out in a Michael J. moonwalk during a march! then people see it as disrespect or fiction.

powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hoping this turns out to be a good film! Trailers do show a good flow and you always end up smiling and feeling hopeful.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I dont like it when I see HR around a song and not dancing 🤬. Can we please have some of his moves here. 😭

Sri is different. She is of another league. HR I admire more for his dance than his acting. So please cannot bypass that. 😒