Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: naq5

i dont blame him for it. if i was a doctor i would be shocked n disgusted too. it was the makers were mocking a doctors profession and hardwork. if they wud have shown parvatis husband getting alive due to her prayers etc it would have been ok but surgery😵

And I am not even a doctor and yet I CAN'T digest it. I cannot. Everytime I see any such thing on screen, I get offended on a different level altogether. 

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeverOldEnough

Actually Dr Rohit is still in trauma after watching Parvati operate her husband and being a surgeon himself he is not able to forget that scene😆 Things would have been different had he seen any other light hearted or kitchen fight scene. He would have either made fun of the scene or forgotten about it. Plus he is not able to digest that people are praising Sonakshi for that illogical scene😆Phooti kismat Rohit ki, ki pehli baar serial dekha aur operation kaa scene dekhkar aisa shocked hua ki shock see baahar hi nahin as paa reha😆

Agree that it would enrage any surgeon to watch a show where they are degrading his/her profession. However, after having watched that scene and having interacted with Sonakshi, his over imagination seems annoying. He is being utterly stereotypical when it comes to judging Sona. He believes that the role played by the actress is her real persona inspite of having spoken to her. Sonakshi has proved herself to be sensible inspite of Dr Sippy's jibes. As much as I enjoy the comic element of his over imaginative thinking, I find it ironic that he still mocks Sonakshi. And yes, it can't be his 'pehli serial'. He is almost a 30 year old man and everyone is aware of the crap that ITV dishes out. More than finding problem with crappy portrayal of stories in Saas Bahu Shows, it's been his doctor ego that's been hurt due to Sona's confidence in herself. 

Edited by socioboss9797 - 4 years ago
Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

Agree that it would enrage any surgeon to watch a show where they are degrading his/her profession. However, after having watched that scene and having interacted with Sonakshi, his over imagination seems annoying. He is being utterly stereotypical when it comes to judging Sona. He believes that the role played by the actress is her real persona inspite of having spoken to her. Sonakshi has proved herself to be sensible inspite of Dr Sippy's jibes. As much as I enjoy the comic element of his over imaginative thinking, I find it ironic that he still mocks Sonakshi. And yes, it can't be his 'pehli serial'. He is almost a 30 year old man and everyone is aware of the crap that ITV dishes out. More than finding problem with crappy portrayal of stories in Saas Bahu Shows, it's been his doctor ego that's been hurt due to Sona's confidence in herself. 

I think plus the annoyance of the things the TV serial showed regarding his profession, he also believes Actors can at no time be themselves. He feels that whatever Sonakshi does or say is her acting skill. ðŸ˜†

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Octothorpe

I think plus the annoyance of the things the TV serial showed regarding his profession, he also believes Actors can at no time be themselves. He feels that whatever Sonakshi does or say is her acting skill. ðŸ˜†

That's what is getting on my nerves. However, it's just been two weeks. I'll give the show leeway now and wait how they show Rohit's perspectives changing for the good. Otherwise, I like Rohit's character and KVG has impressed me with his comic timing!

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

That's what is getting on my nerves. However, it's just been two weeks. I'll give the show leeway now and wait how they show Rohit's perspectives changing for the good. Otherwise, I like Rohit's character and KVG has impressed me with his comic timing!

True! Have been watching him on SIT (YouTube channel) and already love his comic timing. I'm glad they are using it in the show instead of making it total gloomy and stuff. ðŸ˜†