Man! This was insanely hilarious🤣

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by socioboss9797

Rohit is such a drama Qween!

And then he calls Sonakshi a dramebaaz😆

Originally posted by Octothorpe

And then he calls Sonakshi a dramebaaz😆

For a moment forgetting that this is a show and KVG is playing Rohit, if Dr Sippy ever has to act in a daily soap I feel he will nail it lol! He has all the drama that is required. He may even become a script writer tbh 😂😂😂😂

Originally posted by socioboss9797

For a moment forgetting that this is a show and KVG is playing Rohit, if Dr Sippy ever has to act in a daily soap I feel he will nail it lol! He has all the drama that is required. He may even become a script writer tbh 😂😂😂😂

I agree! His imagination is the perfect daily soap material🤣

Actually Dr Rohit is still in trauma after watching Parvati operate her husband and being a surgeon himself he is not able to forget that scene😆 Things would have been different had he seen any other light hearted or kitchen fight scene. He would have either made fun of the scene or forgotten about it. Plus he is not able to digest that people are praising Sonakshi for that illogical scene😆Phooti kismat Rohit ki, ki pehli baar serial dekha aur operation kaa scene dekhkar aisa shocked hua ki shock see baahar hi nahin as paa reha😆

Originally posted by NeverOldEnough

Actually Dr Rohit is still in trauma after watching Parvati operate her husband and being a surgeon himself he is not able to forget that scene😆 Things would have been different had he seen any other light hearted or kitchen fight scene. He would have either made fun of the scene or forgotten about it. Plus he is not able to digest that people are praising Sonakshi for that illogical scene😆Phooti kismat Rohit ki, ki pehli baar serial dekha aur operation kaa scene dekhkar aisa shocked hua ki shock see baahar hi nahin as paa reha😆

i dont blame him for it. if i was a doctor i would be shocked n disgusted too. it was the makers were mocking a doctors profession and hardwork. if they wud have shown parvatis husband getting alive due to her prayers etc it would have been ok but surgery😵

Originally posted by NeverOldEnough

So aptly put. ðŸ¤£