ud be able to spend more time with ur kid

He wont want a dad so bad

and u cud have a more balanced 

Better world for the kid 

BUT

nope ur raising him in poverty 

his talking to random strangers

running away from home

and still rather than talk to him they show u with lisa the pizza giving us scenes that make no sense

also how can lisa defend kartik in this situation by saying the stranger ddn do shit what u gna tell the police?

M sorry after a pedophile molests him then only u should complain

sickening to watch...they need to wake up +_+

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Naira’s anger at the stranger might have been justified but again, they made a mockery of her yet again by trying to add the cuteness factor to it. 

It shouldn’t have been a nok-jhok scene imo. Yeah I miss Kaira scenes but that doesn’t mean they serve us shit to make up for the lack of them being in the same frame.

Also, maybe she should take some responsibility for her kid running away rather than blaming it all on the stranger who did find him and bring him back. He wouldn’t have run away or even assumed a random stranger to be his father had Naira had a proper conversation with him and told him why he couldn’t be with them. I don’t think there’s any harm in telling Kairav about Kartik even if Naira doesn’t want to return to him. She owes that much to Kairav and Kartik. 

Naira doesn’t even realise how disrespectful she is being towards Kartik by hiding about his kid. How can she claim to love him after everything she’s put him through and separating him from his only child! 

Naira’s character is getting frustrating to watch. I just roll my eyes everytime she says something. 

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The whole thing is just. 🤢

Kairav sees a random number and though there are millions of people living in India it happens to be Karthik's number.

Rather than saying that you called wrong number Karthik starts talking to the kid. (he could have blocked the number as a spam call) He looks forward to the kids calls and gets so excited he tells Suwarna. He keeps calling the kid! He lets this continue to the point the kid runs away looking for his papa convinced the person on the phone is his dad. Kid calls Karthik in distress and he leaves his work just to get to Goa and help this kid instead of letting the police handle this case. He lets the kid believe he is his father. Rainbows and butterflies signify papa is here. Karthik by magic is able to look and connect this is the kid he talked to on the phone.

Karthik spends the day with this kid and even takes him to his own home and makes bread pakoras for him. In his world he a normal grown man. He is even able to guess the name of this kid.

Naira couldn't handle this kid and discipline him like a mature woman because she is  a kid herself that is easily manipulated by her son. If it was me in Naira's shoes the kid would have gotten two slaps and the house doors wouldn't remain open. (stupid girl)

Neither one is qualified to be a parent. Both have lost their marbles. Precap ( out of all the locations in Goa they happen to come across each other because Goa is that small.

Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think naira should have given kairav tough love in this situation i had a bit of brain fog watching todays episode because it was so boring...

But she should have slapped him and told him that person could have hurt u ...and thought him about stranger danger...what's stopping him from running away and never coming back with a potential molestor or something?

Kartik as a responsible grown man, should have said from the outset kid u have the wrong number sure they want to show us the magical power of fate and other crap but +_+ a big but this is bull shit... 

what are they teaching todays youth and the public

Phone a random stranger itl be ur dad

Invite random strange men to ur house...

Eat food from random strange men

It's just so disturbing...that kartik seeing naira there in the house ddn have the decency to wait 5 minutes and tell her sorry i spoke to ur kid...and i am sorry he ran away...bla bla ....+_+

Naira's lack of communication with her own child is a big flaw in this track...

Also shes a yoga instructor now a random baker

What's next shes going to be a stripper? 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

This whole track has been written so stupidly. They have copied Naamkarann post leap...but in Naamkaran the writing was excellent ...the heroine was justified for faking her death..she went into hiding to protect her family ..and her child did not even know she was his mother.. and the heroine there had no family apart from her husbands family. She had suffered her whole life and had low self esteem and considered. Herself a bad omen. so this behaviour of hers was perfectly understandable..but naira was a pampered princess her whole life ..she had a huge family who adored her..so her behavior is absolutely stupid and illogical..even though I’m enjoying Kairav and thiS track.. it’s  completely illogical and stupid ...as nairas behavior is stupid....how can She desert her father and brother ..it doesn’t make sense..she just comes across as plain selfish..

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

This whole track has been written so stupidly. They have copied Naamkarann post leap...but in Naamkaran the writing was excellent ...the heroine was justified for faking her death..she went into hiding to protect her family ..and her child did not even know she was his mother.. and the heroine there had no family apart from her husbands family. She had suffered her whole life and had low self esteem and considered. Herself a bad omen. so this behaviour of hers was perfectly understandable..but naira was a pampered princess her whole life ..she had a huge family who adored her..so her behavior is absolutely stupid and illogical..even though I’m enjoying Kairav and thiS track.. it’s  completely illogical and stupid ...as nairas behavior is stupid....how can She desert her father and brother ..it doesn’t make sense..she just comes across as plain selfish..

Naira lived away from her family in Ashram for 7 years...though because of her own stupidity and misunderstanding to take the story forward through Ak's daughter...she has been treated like a princess during Kaira's non-separation phases or tracks where Kaira took role of superheroes to save the day...that also only by Kartik not by his or her own family...her father who treated her like princess wasn't there for long time...Singhanias are given only single dialogues " Akshara ney bhi aisey hi kiya tha"...KD hated her from Day 1 and Suwarna hated her during separation phase...so no she is not the character who is shown to have an easy life...or who was constantly treated like a princess....regarding Naira being portrayed selfish, illogical, stupid during this track...well she is...Single Mother raising her child and Father-Child bonding after parent's separation isn't unique subject...KZK1, BALH, KRPKAB, Naamkaran, Kumkum Bhagya these four shows had same track but storytelling was very different...most realistic story telling didn't fetch good numbers or viewership...

PS: For reference purpose...

KZK1...Anurag accused Prerna of infidelity when she was pregnant with his child.... after few years Anu-Sneha 's connection developed as strangers before knowing each other as father and daughter....

BALH...Priya like Nira faked her death, changed her identity, lived in another country Dubai... didn't inform Ram Kapoor about their daughter...she also didn't have a valid reason to keep the Pihu away from Ram...

KRPKAB....ideal and realistic portrayal of single motherhood...as Sonkshi didn't keep her daughter's existence a secret...she informed her daughter about his father and tried to inform father about his child....she didn't make wrong choices...though Dev still didn't know about his daughter...father daughter bonding progressed after him knowing about his daugter's existence...

But was KRPKAB in top 5 considering BARC urban rating ? or even in top 10?...SP is a greedy channel unlike Sony TV

Naamkaran...you have mentioned already...

Kumkum Bhagya...Pragya faked her death as Abhi considered her responsible for Dadi's death...she lived in London...kiara didn't know about her father and Abhi didn't know about his daughter's existence...even after 7 years...Kiara and Abhi bonded as strangers and later on Abhi got to know that Kiara is his daughter...

So current story of yrkkh is taken from famous kekta mayian shows...

Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 4 years ago
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

Naira lived away from her family in Ashram for 7 years...though because of her own stupidity and misunderstanding to take the story forward through Ak's daughter...she has been treated like a princess during Kaira's non-separation phases or tracks where Kaira took role of superheroes to save the day...that also only by Kartik not by his or her own family...her father who treated her like princess wasn't there for long time...Singhanias are given only single dialogues " Akshara ney bhi aisey hi kiya tha"...KD hated her from Day 1 and Suwarna hated her during separation phase...so no she is not the character who is shown to have an easy life...or who was constantly treated like a princess....regarding Naira being portrayed selfish, illogical, stupid during this track...well she is...Single Mother raising her child and Father-Child bonding after parent's separation isn't unique subject...KZK1, BALH, KRPKAB, Naamkaran, Kumkum Bhagya these four shows had same track but storytelling was very different...most realistic story telling didn't fetch good numbers or viewership...

KZK1...Anurag accused Prerna of infidelity when she was pregnant with his child.... after few years Anu-Sneha 's connection developed as strangers before knowing each other as father and daughter....

BALH...Priya like Nira faked her death, changed her identity, lived in another country Dubai... didn't inform Ram Kapoor about their daughter...she also didn't have a valid reason to keep the Pihu away from Ram...

KRPKAB....ideal and realistic portrayal of single motherhood...as Sonkshi didn't keep her daughter's existence a secret...she informed her daughter about his father and tried to inform father about his child....she didn't make wrong choices...though Dev still didn't know about his daughter...father daughter bonding progressed after him knowing about his daugter's existence...

But was KRPKAB in top 5 considering BARC urban rating ? or even in top 10?...SP is a greedy channel unlike Sony TV

Kumkum Bhagya...Pragya faked her death as Abhi considered her responsible for Dadi's death...she lived in London...kiara didn't know about her father and Abhi didn't know about his daughter's existence...even after 7 years...Kiara and Abhi bonded as strangers and later on Abhi got to know that Kiara is his daughter...

My problem with this entire track is rajan shahi says all the time this show is realistic...and its lost that what about it is realistic...

Similar to how people began to disconnect with akshara and naitik's story we will as well, seeing so many damn separations...and the need for them to show kaira mahaan

it begins to exhaust all narratives for these characters and becomes monotonous...

Ekta never boasts around the world about how realistic her shows are she knows +_+ they are crazy 

KRPKAB showed us what proper planning and thinking a track through would look like...I feel like this leap blew up in the writers faces ....

The first leap had so much contrast so many things to draw us all in considering we all were equally angry with kartik ...it was so interesting to see him as an alcoholic ...struggling to get threw an entire day without naira....He was a white night who make an very dark and angry knight...

Now I could say has anything they shown us been realistic like akshara's death etc... but il stick to this narrative that pisses me off to no end. 

No matter what naira does, or how hard she struggles, or even if they show us the singhanias know shes alive... shes selfish 

incredibly so. 

And after doing something like this I dont understand how can kartik and her ever get back together. 

Like the trust and communication never has been their strong point...

And putting a child into that mix? how unfair....

I dont want to see them staying together because of a child. It isnt fair to anyone, Kartik cant function like a normal human without obsessing over naira building rooms where he counts the days shes not in his life, imagining her around bla bla. 

While naira runs as soon as the going gets tough

how dare she lecture and act mahaan when she has no control over herself. and does dumb shit like this. 

Kairav shouldnt forgive her, i feel like show us a narrative where he just hates her...because she doesnt deserve love and kindness for what she did...

Then you may ask what about the question. I am sorry but knowing what state kartik was in and also hearing some lady kept lying to him u felt nothing +_+ for someone who was sitting and grieving your death all you cared about was running off to lick ur wounds in five years u never felt sorry for ur child who asks for his dad all the time 

its almost like someone slapping you and you retaliating by destroying their lives...

and your owns and your childs just on a whim. 

its sickening to watch kairav poor. 

Watch him worried about eating too much ice cream +_+

get of ur high horse of being strong lisa the pizza isnt doing u any favors by singing jai jai ho naira matha 

its just making you more delusional...

Kartik should take kairav and leave. 

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

@Anya I wish somehow the cvs could read your above post. This is what all sane fans and viewers are thinking. 

What makes me more sad is when Kairav blames his father for not thinking about him and his mother, for forgetting him. I know he loves Kartik or whoever his father is, but he still has all those questions for his father as to why he deserted them. 

I hope after the milan or some time in the future, Kairav does find out it wasn't Kartik who deserted him but his mother who took away his right of knowing his father. Maybe Naira has suffered being a single mother but so has Kartik and he doesn't deserve his kid feeling any kind of ill emotions towards him because of decisions Naira took. 

Naira should be held accountable for her actions, and should at least feel guilty for what she's put everyone through. There's no sign of remorse in her current behavior because she can't stop self-pitying. Even in her dreams she is shouting at Kartik, telling him she won't let him come anywhere near their son, but does she not for a second think about the hell his life must have been because of her one stupid decision. 

The realism in this show was killed the minute Kartik blamed Naira for Shubham's death, followed by the reignited feelings minutes after divorce was granted, Kartik going to the extent of kidnapping his sister's son for his wife, Naira turning the best designer overnight. 

I hope no problem with them showing whatever tracks they are because at the end of the day its all business. Drama attracts audience and that's how the show runs. However, what I find annoying is how the producer and writers keep chanting that this show is realistic. It's not. Why can't they just accept that? 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

star plus interferes a lot in its shows ...and they have created these leaps in most of their shows and we can see the similarities in these shows ...that’s why I said they copied Naamkarann leap..because it was a recent star plus show..and another star plus  show ,.dil toh happy..also had a leap ..heroine  faking her death..etc..in fact some scenes shown there are almost identical to scenes shown in Naamkaran as well.. Starplus probably has its own writer that writes these changes according to what the channel wants ..that’s why there are duplication and similarities in their shows,..lol 😂