Ishq Mein Marjawan

LOVED the ending Alisha-Arjun reunion!!

mystic786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So I've just seen a few glimpses of this show and I've always been an Arjun-Alisha fan ❤❤❤❤ and I'm also a fan of Alisha's acting and versatilty. The girl was always the main highlight of this show. I was so happy to see her back! 😁

I honestly loved both Aarohi-Deep (when Alisha was playing her) and Tara-Deep pairings but I was more inclined towards Tara-Deep because I like villains more than the heroes lol. They were like this sexy, seductive and evil pairing 😍 

This was the ideal ending for someone like me!!! 😍😍😍😍

Edited by mystic786 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArdentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Spoiler alert  😭😆

Anyway I'm very happy to hear that, Deera ka union karke mamta ne aarohi fans ka sahi popat kia hy🤣😆

I wish they would have showed arjun Alisha scenes more after new aarohi's entry.... All the time deep was seducing and dancing with aarohi, end me tara ko le ke urr gaya cheater deepu.... 😆

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yeah..no words..i knew it was her..seeing her from back..this show lost half of its magic after she stepped down from Arohi and left as Tara too.

I loved Arjun Alisha pair..they looked made for eachother..even more than the overrated Arjun Mouni pair..want them to see again in future

But felt sad too that Aarohi..that same past arohi had to go through betrayal once again..but she is dumb..no doubt she will end up like this once again..or many times..if Deep wants, the ending kind off suggested that.

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yeah..never before seen such pairing..villain and vamp..how hot they looked!!

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

The fact is that show got hit bcuz of Arsha chemistry n double roles n devil deep..i m happy show ended with original cast not with fake arohi..they shown deera real ardeep scenes which proves that Arsha tag belong to them..mamta showed someone her place by bringing back aalisha for finale n ending with deera..everyone on twitter is happy with ending except fake arohi aka nia fans🤣mamta ko man gy kya twist diya end mai sahi popet bnaya🤣

Ravthereader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

Yeah..no words..i knew it was her..seeing her from back..this show lost half of its magic after she stepped down from Arohi and left as Tara too.

I loved Arjun Alisha pair..they looked made for eachother..even more than the overrated Arjun Mouni pair..want them to see again in future

But felt sad too that Aarohi..that same past arohi had to go through betrayal once again..but she is dumb..no doubt she will end up like this once again..or many times..if Deep wants, the ending kind off suggested that.

@Bold     I'm sorry but that was unnecessary here!! None of these pair are overrated😖❤️

Edited by Ravthereader - 4 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Sooo happy that it was deep tara at the end. I lost all love for character arohi since nia started playing the character, not because i have some problems with nia or something....nia is good but they changed the characterization of arohi from that point...a simple sober arohi was changed to what not....bold ke naam par kuch bhi dikha rahe the. Left watching and left bad for aalisha who rocked in both the roles and was out of the show. So glad the show ended with deep tara. A happy ending for most of the fans i guess. 

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

My personal favourites are arjun rati. But after rati di, if i have ever loved jun pair with someone, its aalisha for me. I know for most here aalisha stands on first but then i am not trying to compare aalisha and rati di here actually.....all i wish to say is that after much time.....i got to see someone with jun....a pairing whom i personally liked a lot. 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

this show had the best ending like Don.people wanted this kind of ending for beyhadh1 also.I don't think arjuni are over rated.Arjun can create chemistry with anyone.he is a magic.deera ending was the best for this anti hero show

Originally posted by: TeenRose1