KD supports Vedika the working woman?

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Well that's eight  wonder of the world for me...Vedika is possibly working for an exhibition not sponsored by Goenkas that also in another city...& KD is supporting her?😲...praised how she worked hard for the exhibition and didn't care about her own health...etc etc...lied for her that also infront of her Kittu...KD was against Naira's profession as dancer initially even as designer she kept telling her not to work you will destroy your marriage...because she was Goenka bahu...never supported her own granddaughter Keerti...always advised her to stay at home and take care of Krish....now the would be Goenka bahu according to KD should be mollycoddled because she worked hard for an exhibition... KD is willingly supporting her, taking care of her, accompanied her to Goya to set her with Kittu...these many efforts for par pota?...don't know about other women's hard work but writers should send an angel with par pota for KD so her lifetime desire for which she is living till now get fulfilled...if Pandit someday see Vedika's fate lines and inform Suhasini Goenka that Vedika will have only one daughter...Vedika will also fall from grace for KD and will be treated like a burden by her...I'm going too far...I knowπŸ˜† ...but woman who is currently writing for all female characters in yrkkh need to be sued...πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

KD supports anything and everything that is NOT Naira.. πŸ€£ working woman ka toh bas bahana hai..😎. Or may be she thinks that Vedika will not be super successful like Naira in anything that she puts her hand on... So, her Kittu's ego is in safe hands in case Vedika and Kartik come together, which will happen only in her dreams.. Naira toh jis kaam ko haath lagati hai usme successful ho jaati hai, kayi baar bina kisiki help ke, chahe woh kaam usko aata ho ya na aata ho, that doesn't matter and that bruises everyone's ego.. kum se kum daadi ka ego toh hurt ho hi jaata hai aur kisi ka ho ya na ho and then she drags everyone along..πŸ˜†Who knows Naira might sweep away all the awards in the exhibition too which will enrage daadi .. Her being alive will add further fuel to her anger..🀣 and keeping her parpota away from them for 5 years will be final nail in the coffin for Naira.. uske baad Naira toh gayi..πŸ˜†

Edited by ZindagiCalling - 4 years ago
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don't think Vedika is ever marrying Karthik no matter how much she wishes to do so. Until she becomes bahu she doesn't have to worry about it.

Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago
AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think dadi knows if she said jump vedika would say how high no questions asked...

shes isnt naira

who would say why jump how jump make kartik jump before she jumped...

Dadi is on mission par pota...all she cares about is kartik's fish swimming to an egg