Kalma os suhaagraat

bb14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys I am back again so this os  is basically inspired by yesterday episode and its just my imagination don't know what writers will show today so here it goes 

After listening to aparna and sampda talks kalyani recalls the moments of day care that how malhar flirted with aya she decided to do something about his need she can never ever think of sharing her malhar ji  to any other girl even if she has to follow sampda' s tricks she directly goes in her room and decorated the whole room with rose flowers and candles like first night she takes bath and gets ready in red saree apply some makeup and wears light matching jewelry she was hoping to sort out this issue when malhar comes in room he was shocked to see the state of his room and his wife the whole room was decorated like first night and her beautiful wife was looking gorgeous in red saree she was looking breathtaking he was losing his control already but he acts to remain normal with her he holds her and shouts 

Malhar: yeh sab kya bkwas hai kalyani ?? Yeh room kyun decorate  hoa hai ?? Aur yeh saree tum na kyun pehni hoi hai ?? Dimag jal  gya hai tumhra kya 

Kalyani: yeh sab ma na apka liye kiya hai malhar ji  come on itna gussa nhi karte aj ma apka sath kuch time spend karna chahti hon aur aj mera larne ka mood bikul nhi hai 

Malhar: Kalyani hosh  ma ho ya phir sa daru  pe li hai tum na ?? Yeh sab kya fazool drama hai ?? 

Kalyani: malhar ji  kya har waqt danten ge  mujhe kabhi normal husband ki trh behave kar liya Karen aj ma apka sath time spend Karna chahti hon apko nhi lagta apko thora romantic behave karna chaiye after all ma na yeh sab apka liye itni mehnat sa kiya hai kya malhar ji?? Ap bhi na 

Malhar: kya natak  hai yeh sab kalyani ?? Tumhre exams kareeb hai bajai  parhai pa dehyan  dene ka tume bhi aise fazool baaten sojh rhe  hain pagli ho tum sach ma 

Kalyani started to take step close to him and he was taking backwards step now he hits the wall she comes so close she holds her hand the she puts her arms around his neck he was breathing heavily he was losing his control the whole atmosphere was adding fuel to fire she cups his face with love both share deep eye lock she put his hand around her bare waist there were thousands of emotions was present in their eyes for each other when his fingers touches her bare skin he was controlling hard on his self that not to brush his fingers on her skin as she is innocent and pure he will not take advantage of her innocence she was waiting for him to take any action and make any move towards her but he was not doing anything except staring she was frustrated she put her lips on his and try to kiss him when he feels her lips on his he was getting mad he gently pushes him away before he do anything wrong with her and regret his whole life she was shocked when he did not respond back to kiss even he push her away she was feeling rejected as she loved him so much that she can do anything for him and here he was not even ready to kiss her tears rolls down from her cheek she never feel so hurt in her whole life she began to cry tears were flowing from her eyes continuously when he saw her crying he was shocked that why she is crying did he hurt her by not kissing her back he know only one thing that he loves her a lot he can't bear her tears he can do anything to make her smile and happy he feels someone stabbed his heart with knife by seeing her crying he goes towards bed and holds her hand in his she was trying to released her hand from his grip in anger but he was too strong for her he wipes her tears gently then cups her face with love she loose her control and throw her self in his arms he holds her back try to calm her down 

Malhar: I am sorry Kalyani I hurt you Rona band karo mujhe btao kya hoa hai ?? Plzzzz ma tume aise nhi dekh skta kyun tum aisa behave kar rhi ho kya ghalti ki hai ma na btaoo na ?? 

Kalyani: ma bohat buri hon malhar ji ma apka layek hi nhi hon ma kabhi aik achi patni nhi ban payon gi  na ap mujhe chor den yehi acha hai 

Malhar: kisi na kaha hai kya tum sa kuch mujhe sa chupao gi  kalyani aur ma tume kabhi nhi Choron ga samjhi tum meri patni ho moksh ki ayi ho ma tume kabhi Humse  dor nhi Jane donga 

Kalyani: sach ma malhar ji ma theek kah rhi hon ma apki zarorat ka khayal nhi karti yehi theek hai ka ap mujhe chor den 

Malhar: Kalyani plzzzz na mujhe btao na kya hoa hai ?? Mujhe pta hai tume kse na kuch bola hoga tabhi tum itna badle hoe  behave kar rhi ho 

Kalyani: mujhe pta hai malhar ji ap mera dil rkhne ka liye kah rhe  hain yeh sab warna ap yun bahar aise behave na karte 

Malhar: kya behki behki baatein kar rhe  ho ?? Ma na kya kiya hai bahar btao mujhe 

Kalyani: chuphane ki zarorat nhi hai mujhe sab pta hai ka kase daycare ma apna aya sa flirt kiya kyun ka ma hi thi wha sampda na theek kahti hai AGR aik pati ki zarorat ka khyal aik patni nhi rkhe ge  to WO bahar dosri aurton sa apni zarorat pori kare ga malhar ji isliye ma apki zarorat ka khayal rkhna chahti hon 

Malhar: dimag jal  gya hai kya ?? Ya ma tume itna ghatiya lagta hon Jo bahar dosri aurton ka sath chee   tum na socha bhi kase mujhe pta tha ka WO tum hi ho ma to bus cahata tha ka tum khud accept kar lo sach ko isliye ma acting kar RHA tha aur tum pagal sampda ki fazool aur ghatiya baaton ma a gayi 

Kalyani: han ma hi pagal hon aur dimag bhi mera JAL gya hai AGR apko pta chal gya tha ka aaya ma hi hon to wahi bta dete itna natak kyun ??apko kya andaza ka mere dil pa kya guzar rhe  the ma apko kabhi bhi kse aur ka sath share nhi kar skti malhar ji pta hai mujhe laga ka ma apko kho dongi isliye ma na yeh sab kiya likin I guess apko mujhe ma koi interest nhi hai to yeh sab bekar ki kosish ki ma na ?? 

Malhar: I am sorry na yar mujhe dheyan rkhna chaiye tha likin trust me mujhe pta tha ka aya tum hi ho isliye ma na aisa kiya warna ma pagal hon kya Jo kse aya ka sath flirt karon ya uska hath pakron ?? Meri zindagi ma sirf tum ho kalyani sirf tum aur tumhre hote hoe  mujhe kse aur ki trf dekhne ki kya zaorat hai?? 

Kalyani: sachi malhar ji thank god mere to sari tension khatam ho gayi you are the best malhar ji I love you so much 

With this she kiss on his cheek and he blushes he pulls her closer she was shocked with his move she try to gets up but he was not leaving her he smirk and kiss on her cheek she feels shy and blushes she try to push him away when he thought to tease her 

Malhar: wese kya kah rhi tum ka sath ma time spend karte hain tumhri mehnat waste ho jaye gi  mera mood change ho gya hai chalo aj hum  apni suhaagraat mana hi lete hain wese bhi tum itna tyar hoi aur tum na itni mehnat sa room decorate kiya kya khyal hai aj kar hi lete hain wese bhi bohat lesson sekhen hai tum na sampda sa ?? 

Kalyani: kkkkk... Kya ap bhi malhar ji ma abhi room saaf kar deti hon aur change bhi mujhe koi problem nhi hai abhi thori der tak pehle to apko sab kuch bakwas lag RHA tha sab 

Malhar: Kalyani I love you aur chahe humra rishta kesa bhi kyun na ho ma hmesha sirf tumhra hon aur tum sirf meri yeh physical intimacy sa bohat upar hai humara pyaar likin han ma jhoot nhi bolon ga yeh sach hai ka ma tume apna banana chahta hon tume pyaar karna chahta hon jaise aik pati apni patni ko karta hai kya tum tyaar ho is rishta ko aage barhane ka liye ?? 

Kalyani: ma bhi ap sa bohat pyaar karti hon aur ma pori treke sa apki patni bana chahti hon make me yours malhar ji ma ready hon is relationship ko aage barhane ka liye 

Malhar kiss on her lips passionately she respond back with equal passion they both make love to each other whole night the moon witness the union of two souls who sleeps peacefully in each others arms 

This is it shower you're love by commenting and liking plzzzz hit the button of like and do comments I will be waiting for you're response it is made on someones  request here   so I put my all hard work in it don't leave without liking 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Very nice ! Real life hota toh exactly yehi hota !

Dk26 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It is amazing, awesome work and thanks for making this os on my request 

Loved it 👏

Hope to see a new story written by you soon 

Do write more 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Nice! Malhar explained Kalyani everything and assured her. They will be stronger together.Keep writing 👍🏼

bb14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks you so much for all those lovely comments