The Lion King | Rise Of The King - Shah Rukh Khan | Hindi

Created

Last reply

Replies

22

Views

8k

Users

21

Likes

27

Frequent Posters

1017676 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#2

Hmmm.. Amitabh or Mukesh Khanna would have been better .

GumGum thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
#3

Asrani as Timon ya Pumbaa?

hotchic thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
#4

Not bad. But Amitabh would have done a better job, for sure.

Posted: 7 years ago
#5

Should have played scar .

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
#6

I like it. Curious about Aryan as am not sure how good he can module his voice!

ChanChanMan thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
#7


Gives me angrezon ke zamaane ka jailor vibes. It'll definitely be fun.

Charaiveti thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
#8

I can't warm up to this maybe cz I saw the English version when I was a kid, thus those voices n dialouges.bring more nostalgia . While in jingle book bcz I was more connected to the Hindi durdarshan one I actually loved the Hindi dub a lot.

heartbleed thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
#9

a goat's voice for a lion 🤣

pooja-menon thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
#10

Excited...will watch this one. 😃

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2080009582085366100

https://x.com/i/status/2080009582085366100
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DamTLYWDB9v/?igsh=MXJ6Mm11bzYzMGkwMg==

https://www.instagram.com/p/DamTLYWDB9v/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 3 months ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sara-ali-khan-sharmila-tagore-join-pakistani-actress-kubra-khans-birthday-celebration-video-goes-vir_235044

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 5 months ago

Shah Rukh Khan at Rajat Sharma’s daughter’s wedding https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWuFEJJjBzM/ For Salman fans see post below

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWuFEJJjBzM/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 11 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DPbBT_cjyMq/?igsh=czdibmJuM2ljeGhx

https://www.instagram.com/p/DPbBT_cjyMq/?igsh=czdibmJuM2ljeGhx
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".