Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hmmm.. Amitabh or Mukesh Khanna would have been better .
Asrani as Timon ya Pumbaa?
Not bad. But Amitabh would have done a better job, for sure.
Should have played scar .
I like it. Curious about Aryan as am not sure how good he can module his voice!
Gives me angrezon ke zamaane ka jailor vibes. It'll definitely be fun.
I can't warm up to this maybe cz I saw the English version when I was a kid, thus those voices n dialouges.bring more nostalgia . While in jingle book bcz I was more connected to the Hindi durdarshan one I actually loved the Hindi dub a lot.
a goat's voice for a lion 🤣
Excited...will watch this one. 😃
https://x.com/i/status/2080009582085366100
https://www.instagram.com/p/DamTLYWDB9v/?igsh=MXJ6Mm11bzYzMGkwMg==
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sara-ali-khan-sharmila-tagore-join-pakistani-actress-kubra-khans-birthday-celebration-video-goes-vir_235044
Shah Rukh Khan at Rajat Sharma’s daughter’s wedding https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWuFEJJjBzM/ For Salman fans see post below
https://www.instagram.com/p/DPbBT_cjyMq/?igsh=czdibmJuM2ljeGhx
4