AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Naira leaves her house open for the world because she has nothing anyone would steal +_+

Shes a single woman with a child...

A CHILD

what if someone came in stole his school bags and shoes or the kid himself how would the kid feel having his stuffed animals stolen, his clothes? 

The writer hates naira lately why are they making her so dumb...

Then they did kartik no favors when he left the child alone in that open house and left...the child is asleep what if someone came and stole him...bullshit ridiculous scenes...

he goes back sure he doesnt feel its naira coz shes dead to him and he feels her everywhere i liked the kachori scene

Naira texting kartik after he brought the kid home fed him and looked after him and blames him for everything is not funny or cute +_+ shes a dumb cow...

that needs an ass whipping

because of her lies does she realize how dangerous it is her child latched onto a random stranger ran away from school brought said stranger home...allowed him into their lives sure its cute coz wee know kartik is harmless but...come on this is sickeningly dangerous...

Logic apart liked kairav kartik scenes...i loved kartik's reaction to guessing kairav's name but also the back story scene of that was dumb to me because kaira baby 1 was a girl to both of them i rem the dramatic gender determination track...where in which kartik boldly said that the baby will be a girl and only a girl

Very dumbly naira's hair and make up improved so drastically because kartik was there in goa lmfao what kind of magic does he have... making pink skies two rain bows and damn well naira look better can he some how make that ugly rags she wears disappear too...I love kartik's new fitted clothing look he looks so handsome naira needs fitted clothes as well

As for manish +_+ can we all say copying the same scenes nana and nani did is not creative meh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Best thing to do is keep your expectations very low so that you don't get surprised or disappointed by the track. Last track I was hating Karthik. Now I am hating Naira. This show doesn't even have one ounce of the respect I once had for it.

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Naira leaves her house open for the world because she has nothing anyone would steal +_+

^ This was beyond dumbness...I've no words to describe how bad it is...whoever wrote this dialogue...deserve applause πŸ‘πŸ‘...Naira deserves standing ovation for saying this!...she has been leaving her house open in which she is living with her kid for 5 years as she has nothing anyone would steal......which mean she has never been concerned about her kid's safety not even her own safety...when she teaches other women how to stay safe...Even vamp was better...tbh

AnyaRSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose2015

Best thing to do is keep your expectations very low so that you don't get surprised or disappointed by the track. Last track I was hating Karthik. Now I am hating Naira. This show doesn't even have one ounce of the respect I once had for it.

Lol naira should just tell us all the truth the real reason she ran away was because she was scared if she stayed with kartik he would take another 9 months paternity leave the whole goenka business would drown and hed end up stealing gayus baby to give her

AnyaRSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

^ This was beyond dumbness...I've no words to describe how bad it is...whoever wrote this dialogue...deserve applause πŸ‘πŸ‘...Naira deserves standing ovation for saying this!...she has been leaving her house open in which she is living with her kid for 5 years as she has nothing anyone would steal......which mean she has never been concerned about her kid's safety not even her own safety...when she teaches other women how to stay safe...Even vamp was better...tbh

How could she tell that to her child... +_+ like lets give her this much maybe they meant she leaves it open when she goes out +_+

But still how dumb is that she has nothing she cares about in that house... NOTHING...when someone steals her toaster, and kettle and stuff she must come act strong and tough +_+ no wonder shes so poor probably been robbed a million times

Also she should be teaching him to be safe and to keep his things safe not to believe shit like that +_+

I think even komolika would have kept prem safer than she keeps kairav

Taqdees27 thumbnail

They hav made ds whole leap wid kid a joke whole thing is like really what?who talks to an unknown child who is adamant dt you r his father dnt he realise he is playing wid th child emotions nd naira herself is so immature nd self-esteemd dt she is herselfs priority bothibg matters to her nt even her own son..even after losing her child once she is nt caring nw too by separating father son..