Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mii5

Just incase if Kuhu runs away with Kunal on her engagement with that Australia guy and if Badi Maa asks Mishti to get engaged to him???

Anyways Mishti might feel that Abhir has a girlfriend and she too might agree for family ka izzat since she too vl know that guy na

Mish might know him, but she will again demand courtship to marry him 😆smiley36

J/K... I don't think the story will get this complicated. Mish will get to know Tasveer ka raaz soonish 😛

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namzie1226

Knowing Mish, she would have stole the joggers from somewhere and tucked her gown in it..... smiley37

*Imagining tucking gown into jogger pants*... thoda mushkil lag raha ye yaar. Pants kuchh thoda jyada hi bulky lag raha hai 🤣smiley37

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SheThought

*Imagining tucking gown into jogger pants*... thoda mushkil lag raha ye yaar. Pants kuchh thoda jyada hi bulky lag raha hai 🤣smiley37

But isn't that totally what Mish would do!!! 🤣

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: swahidantli

One more thing that was striking in today's episode was when Abir told Parul "aapko kuch pata Chala Jo mujhe pata hona chahiye toh aap mujhe batayegi na". I have a feeling that it will be Parul who will tell Abir about Benba's plan to bring Shweta! It would be interesting to know Abir's reaction thereafter

Yeah, that thought crossed my mind too that Parul might end up telling Abir in her desperation. She seems really concerned about BB bringing Swet again in Kun's life... BB's karname kabhi to aaye khul ke saamne! Kya khurafati dimang paaya hai 😈

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namzie1226

But isn't that totally what Mish would do!!! 🤣

Yup! And Others never think she can do anything crazy, such a good girl she is 🤡

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mii5

Mishbir nokh jokh was good today and Nanu ka shayari tho chakka Mardi!! KuKu, Meenu where less now this Shwet is plotting and planning against Mishbir 🙄

Precap our hero enters. Next week onwards headache and heartache starts.

I was in cloud nine in this vk and last vl.. all episodes where simply😘😍..... Kudos to writers and our leads for carrying the show so well, infact the entire team!

Really looking forward to the after-gunda-attack hug and their car ride back home. Show it this week... that will give us strength for next week dirraammma 😎