Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: gaushiv13

today abir nanu conv indicated kunal is going to propose kuhu on her engagement day as hero and heroine in the serial is them only

Makers have been surprising us so far... so let's see what they have in store for KuKu :)

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namzie1226

Parul is going to cave soon. I’m not sure what’s going to break the camel’s back but it will soon. 

Abir and Nanu and their How Sweet was adorable. Especially when Mish called and Nanu continued with it. πŸ€£

Mish jealous of the painting wali is adorable. The best part for me was Mish remembering the zipper and the eye-lock. 

Aree Haan, I forgot to mention Mishti remembering the zipper and eye-lock... Mish ki tubelight flicker hui - Wish it was a little longer... chotusa dikhaya. 

Oh and it will forever remain a mystery how she changed from gown into Jogging outfit back to gown πŸ€£

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Thanks for the update.

Wow.... Looks like a light hearted episode. Good for us. waise bhi next week se high voltage drama dekhna hei. Eagerly waiting for tonight's episode.

I have no words to describe Kunal's expression whenever he heard Mishti's name. Yesterday in the entire dance sequence, his expressions were so weird. I literally laughed seeing his sulking face. It's like Bhai aap kaise mere dushman ke sath khade ho..Upar se gaana bhi gaa rahe ho...phew...🀣

I think Parul's time has come to explode.Enough of BB 's help,a mother's heart will speak up for her son now. I am waiting for the great secret to reveal soon.

I see Parul naam ka bomb phooting anytime in the next few episodes.... BB beware πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Makers have been surprising us so far... so let's see what they have in store for KuKu :)

Just incase if Kuhu runs away with Kunal on her engagement with that Australia guy and if Badi Maa asks Mishti to get engaged to him???

Anyways Mishti might feel that Abhir has a girlfriend and she too might agree for family ka izzat since she too vl know that guy na

Edited by Mii5 - 4 years ago
meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mii5

Just incase if Kuhu runs away with Kunal on her engagement with that Australia guy and if Badi Maa asks Mishti to get engaged to him???

Anyways Mishti might feel that Abhir has a girlfriend and she too might agree for family ka izzat and she too vl know that guy na

bade papa wont let it happen, ok

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

Yeah, both yesterday's and today's episode were fun. Mishti is really getting annoyed of that 'painting-wali girl' πŸ˜† not knowing who it really is. And Abir is actually a gadhasmiley36, he shd tell her before she gets too irritated. I wonder how Kunal would react in all this.

Taking about the precap, I think Shwet (zyada jhaag zyada safedi πŸ˜†) send those guys intentionally to eve-tease Mishti.. so that Abir saves her and she can blabber about MishBir to Kunal.. I hope Mishti's karate brown belt foils all her plans.

Abir sambhal ke, you don't want to angry Mish! Your dhulai is going to happen with those tiny cute hands πŸ˜†

Yeah, I too think that Ms.Swet-Safedi-Ki-Chamkar-Abir-Karega-Saaf has sent those guys to the restroom and they will be taking pictures of the two hugging and then Swett will show it to everyone at the party, including Kunal β˜’️ And then the two brothers fighting-fighting πŸ˜­

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

bade papa wont let it happen, ok

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Aree Haan, I forgot to mention Mishti remembering the zipper and eye-lock... Mish ki tubelight flicker hui - Wish it was a little longer... chotusa dikhaya. 

Oh and it will forever remain a mystery how she changed from gown into Jogging outfit back to gown πŸ€£

Knowing Mish, she would have stole the joggers from somewhere and tucked her gown in it..... smiley37

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: mridhu

Pali nanu is sooooo cute. 

Katore mein katori katori mein kheer

Sabse bada gadheda pagal hai yeh Abir. 

BEST SHAYARI EVER!! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

And he just trolled ALL the bollywood movies royally!!!! 

And Abir, chokra, your mode Mishti Ko jalao is gonna hit you in your ass one day . Itna bhi mad jalao ladki Ko. :) But he was way too cute TBH. 

And Mishti, awww, she looked like a little pup when she asked mein tumhe disturb kar Rahi Hun with that pout. :) 

These 2 have my heart forever! β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Cute episode. 

Arre yeah Mridhu, Nanu is super duper cute!
Deepak Ghiwala is a very well-know actor in Gujarati circuit and I know of him for years... itne cute wo pahle kabhi nahi lage πŸ˜† Love him in YRP!!

Abir ki to pitai pakki hai ab woh chhote chhote haathon se... but both are so cute 

@Bold
Sacchi! Rhea looked like chhotu baby in that scene! Dil ko sukoon milta hai in dono se❀️

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Arre yeah Mridhu, Nanu is super duper cute!
Deepak Ghiwala is a very well-know actor in Gujarati circuit and I know of him for years... itne cute wo pahle kabhi nahi lage πŸ˜† Love him in YRP!!

Abir ki to pitai pakki hai ab woh chhote chhote haathon se... but both are so cute 

@Bold
Sacchi! Rhea looked like chhotu baby in that scene! Dil ko sukoon milta hai in dono se❀️

Bold - so true, she was really looking like a cute baby jise chocholate pasand nahi aayi, I was like Aww that time πŸ˜†