~~Kheeche Mujhe Hamare Pyaar Ke Dorr...Teri Ore....~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

In this episode, We got some beautiful Akshan moments that shows the intensity of AKSHAN'S PYAAR KI DORRsmiley27This Pavitra Pyaar ki dorr will always keep them together no matter how many difficult challenges come on their waysmiley14

- So ab Gudiya knows Jindal Saab jaan boojchkar atkofies Guddan's dresssmiley36Aaj dekha nahi table pe atak gaya dress phir bhi she thought it's Jindal Saab who had done this atkoficationsmiley15Genie I remembered ur postsmiley17

- Just look at that restlessness of Akshan bcz of not having their sukoon, their pyaar before their eyessmiley14

- When restlessness hua choomantar jab they saw eachothersmiley27

- The way she shushed himsmiley17 & made him feel better ki she is fine and now he has to be with Aunty as she is illsmiley14She just ease his problems with her understanding which deserves dilsmiley27smiley32

- Appreciate the height difference pleasesmiley43smiley42

- This was so Dil le losmiley27 The way he made her lie on the sofa, uske baad kinne pyaar se comforter odd diasmiley9

- The way he said "Good Night" in a slight husky voice by slightly caressing her head was so so Pyaara & heart warming to watchsmiley27smiley31

- The way she held his hand and replied "Good Night" by asking him to come in her dreams was so so cutesmiley17Now we know Gudiya ke dreams are occupied with Her Jindal Saabsmiley43 & He do come daily in Her Dreamssmiley15 The smile that appeared on His face with Her Sapna revelation was so dil le losmiley27smiley42

- CV's agli baar Ek Goodnight Kissy chahiye woh bhi forehead pesmiley42

- This was the most Awwdorable moment for me where they both having silent talks with e/osmiley42+ look at that content smiles on their lips after seeing their sukoon right before their eyessmiley31

- This was another Dil jaan jigar sab le lo momentsmiley27Since His Wife, His Guddan is sleeping on the sofa sikudke He also thought to sleep uncomfortably by sitting on the jhulasmiley14How can he sleep comfortably leaving His Guddan in such a not so comfy situation?smiley20This is definitely SANG HOON TERE.... HAR HAAL MEIN....smiley9

- Guddan's Jindal Saab ke nazar always on His Guddansmiley15I just loved how a sweet smile escaped his lips when Guddan arrived for aartismiley27

- Another Dil le lo moment was the Akshan aarti scene where Akshat hand over the aarti to Guddan with tightly holding her hand in his along with slightly pressing her hands as if giving her THE REASSURANCE THAT THEY ARE TOGETHER FOR LIFETIMEsmiley27smiley32

- Now that's what u call a Perfect shotsmiley16His Prayers to God only starts with Her standing beside him with the sacred aarti smiley14smiley42 Here also Height difference just enhanced the shot❤️

- One more Pic Perfectsmiley10The Lady of The House is with Aarti representing Light of The Housesmiley20 + The Man Of the House is with Shankh representing Buland Aawaaz Of the Housesmiley20& Akshan Together form the STRONG PILLARS OF THEIR FAMILYsmiley14smiley27

- Jindal Saab is so smart na?smiley16Jindal Saab's that smile of victory in protecting His Wife's,His Guddan's Mangalsutra ki Dignity & thereby protecting her atoot vishwass in him deserves Dilsmiley27He only remembered Kaala Dhaaga scene while holding the MS which very prominently signifies how his heart want His Naam Ka MS to be tied only around His Guddan's necksmiley40 

- Guddan was looking so Pyaari in this outfit smiley42+ She wore AJ Kangan in one hand & that couple HB wala watch on other & thereby gaining more confidence to face the challengessmiley14

- Akshat Dadi scene was so good jiski wajah se humein yeh baat patha chala ki Jindal Saab bachpan mein bahut hi zyada badmaash huva karte thesmiley15Aaahaaaa tab toh Akshan ke bache double badmaash honge q ki Akshan are so badmaashsmiley37So Badmaash Akshat + Badmaash Guddan = Badmaash Square Kiddoz urf Akshan ke Pyaar ki Nishaanizsmiley43smiley37

- I loved Dadi's advice of living with present + you have to become bura for the sake of other's goodnesssmiley10smiley32

"Jiss Antra ko main jaanta hu na maa uskeliye Akshat se judi koi bhi baat choti ho hi nahi sakti.....woh yeh sachai bilkul bhi aasani se sweekar nahi karegi ki USKA AKSHAT KISI AUR KA HO CHUKA HAI...."

- This dialogue from Akshat definitely hinted towards the unknown face of Antra Jindal which I guess only Akshat knowssmiley22

"Yaad hai na humne ek deal kiya tha ki SAB AADHA AADHA BATENGE.....TOH ISS ALMARI MEIN SIRF TUMHARA SAAMAN KAISE HO SAKTA HAI????"

- Scene of The day was this Progression of Akshan equally sharing their wardrobesmiley40smiley42So by now we know Akshan had decided to share everything aadha aadhasmiley17smiley41 This progression seriously gives major COUPLE VIBESsmiley27smiley43

- I just loved how Jindal Saab came to His Guddan to make sure she is finesmiley31The way she cleared the fact that she is behaving normal bcz she is not insecure which means his assurances time to time had boosted up her confidence in their ristha to be safesmiley14smiley32The way he held her armsmiley42

"Main Tumhein kabhi chodke nahi jaavunga....Kabhi nahi...."

- When Guddan said she understands the situation and he will not be able to tell the truth nor he can leave Aunty alone till she recover I just loved how he once again made it clear that For him His Guddan Matters First and She is above His Pastsmiley32smiley40The way he replied to her understanding by saying HE WILL NOT LEAVE HIS GUDDAN definitely deserves your Dilsmiley27smiley31 Please Appreciate Height difference toosmiley43smiley42

Note:

- Ek chota sa prediction karna chahungi mainsmiley17I think Akshan will give a bahana of atkofication once again to Aunty's sawals of why Akshat is there with Guddan q ki dekho na here u can clearly see Guddan's Pallu is atkofied in Akshat's watchsmiley15 Well prediction karne mein kya jaata hai so kar liasmiley37

Edited by SaruSenan - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akshananju thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

👌👌👌

Height difference😂😂😂

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Aapki prediction shat pratishat sahi hai 

Beautiful post saru 🤗

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Great post!

Won't Antara notice men's wear in her closet? ha 

i wonder if she just assumes it's Guddan's other "husband"

Man i can't wait until AJ just tells Antara who the real lady of the house is. 

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

🤗wow saru

ek line jo sab se sethi maar tha ....in ur topic---sankh being bulandh ana arti the light🥳

maza agaya re..❤️

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I love love love that smile AJ has on when antara is crying on and on and on and he could really care less. AJ has been soooo good so far. He loves only his Guddan. I honestly think he's almost not telling Antara to keep Guddan safe. Katharnack hogi is Antara. She's going to be so evil. 

And don't forget we have Perv coming too!

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Great post as usual❤️loved akshan scenes the way aj waving hand was best moment😳

I

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful post ❤️

Today we got to know, its not once or twice, Jindal saab is a permanent resident in Guddu's dreams & this means he actually never leaves her saat even when she is deep in sleep 😳

Truly sang hoon tere.... 

I feel though Guddu keeps getting jealous with bhootni around Jindal saab, she is yet not come to the stage to openly admit it though Jindal saab understands it very well. 

I feel we are going to have a big moment with her outburst on that maybe along with or without confession, with her telling aloud how much she is affected & fark padta hai ! 

Though abhi ke liye Jindal saab will calm her time & again but ek limit zaroor pahauchega. And thats going to be Awesome 😛

Ab dekhte hai, kab aata hai wo pal 😳

The "good night" was super cute 

Loved the aarti scene & Jindal saab's smile when Guddu came 😳

This is beautifully described,  👍🏼

For all the aansu bhootni is bahaoing, Jindal saab ko kai farak nahi padta 🤣

& he was smiling at his Guddiya thus proving, the only thing he is concerned is of Antra not dying again & his prime priority is only his guddiya & no one else 

Baki bhootni zindagi bhaar duhk ke maare roye unhe koi farak nahi padta bas guddiya ke aansu nahi girne chaiye 

And yes Akshan babies are going to be super badmash making Dayan & chorni's lives hell 😈

& Apki prediction sahi hai.... Jindal saab is shatir, unhone phirse pallu phasa liya chupke se... Ab toh wo saree phasane mein, PhD kar chuke hai  😉

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Appreciating height difference👍🏼⭐️ there is some serious problem with aunty only which Akshat is aware. Sometimes i feel it was other way around aunty attacking angu instead of angu attacking her. The smile on Jindal Saab face after breaking MS was dil le lo❤️ Akshan were cute and sweet😳 Saru we are not getting tent near poolside😒 this time guddan got a room aapki prediction saat pratisat sach hogi.                       Wonderful post Saru🤗

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Awsome post saru👍🏼

Apki prediction sach ho gyi jindal sahab jhule pr hi so gye the akshat wishing her gud ni8 is so pyaara😳 this shows how much he loves her bs mereko ek forhead kiss v dekhna tha 😒kash jaldi mil jaye😛

U described arti and sankh wala scene so nicely 👍🏼he was happy when he was with guddan and his smirk when bhootni was crying shows only his guddiya matters to him😳 baki bhar mein jaye sb log😎

Wardrobe scene was cute 

Ab bs aj ke episode ka intezaar hai