Users

Frequent Posters

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Since Kabir singh made more money I assume Shahid is better. 😆

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Shahid was able to invoke sympathy in the audience but Vijay Devarakonda looked like a misogynistic bastar*, whom you just want to choke him to death. VD acted well throughout the movie . I didn't like SK in the first half of the movie but he was decent in second half. Telugu version's best part is Arjun reddy's friend. He was funny and the guy acted well. Music in Telugu is better than in Hindi.

I was so against watching Arjun reddy but after all the Panchayat going on, on the internet, i watched both the versions.

Telugu version is more repulsive as the girl is short, cute and innocent looking. Arjun reddy looked like a predator, when he did as he wishes with her . Thank god, they chose to take Kaira in Hindi version and didn't  go for some innocent  looking  girl. 

Edited by HummingBird12 - 4 years ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I have only watched trailers & Songs of both movies -- going by that, I liked Shahid more. 

rimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am a Shahid admirer and can't imagine anybody else could potray KS so well in Bollywood. Loved him in each and every frame. That being said can't ignore the fact that AR was the debut movie of VD. He did THIS in his first movie so his range is high up there. Very admirable indeed.

Full credit goes to the director.... must say he has a penchant of recognizing talents apart from directing and scripts skills. Also since he is doing it for the second time and for a wider audience, the nuances were incredible.

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golden-dew

Since Kabir singh made more money I assume Shahid is better. 😆

Telugu speaking states are two ( Which were one before). It's really amazing , how small population is able to bring in so much profit. 

Kabir Singh has released in Hyderabad.😆

Edited by HummingBird12 - 4 years ago
SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: rimi10

I am a Shahid admirer and can't imagine anybody else could potray KS so well in Bollywood. Loved him in each and every frame. That being said can't ignore the fact that AR was the debut movie of VD. He did THIS in his first movie so his range is high up there. Very admirable indeed.

Full credit goes to the director.... must say he has a penchant of recognizing talents apart from directing and scripts skills. Also since he is doing it for the second time and for a wider audience, the nuances were incredible.

His debut movie is Pelli chupulu (Remade as Mitron in Hindi by Jackky Bhavani) This is his 2nd movie.

rimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HummingBird12

His debut movie is Pelli chupulu (Remade as Mitron in Hindi by Jackky Bhavani) This is his 2nd movie.

Still not bad. Can't imagine anybody among  the current crop of BW actors giving this amazing performance in their first few movies. 

Ummm on second thoughts, may be Vicky..,still have to wait and watch. 

Redmi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Vijay Deverakonda 

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: HummingBird12

Pelli Choopulu is not his debut film either...as a lead hero yes.

Edited by Eggon_Snow - 4 years ago