"HOSTAGES" drama to unfold in MHB : Is there no end to Plagiarism

Milky-Way thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Friends, I'm fully convinced that the Creatives of #MeriHanikarakbiwi have completely ran out of ideas. 

Till now, the tracks have been loosely based on some or the other movie plot. For example, the Mirchi 2.0 track was based on Chitti, the friendly robot gone bad in the Rajnikant starer 'Robot'. 

In fact, Akhilesh's very character is based on Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' . Then there are shades of 'Dangal' in the dad-daughter kushti sequences. 

But now, they have completely copied the very plot of the Web Series 'HOSTAGES' being aired on Hotstar. Tisca Chopra has done an amazing job as Dr Mira who has to perform a surgery on the Home Minister. But she's threatened to kill the Minister during surgery and her family is taken hostage to make her do that. 

The very exact story seems to unfold from today. Akhilesh was being taken hostage and Dr Ira (even the names sound similar... Dr Mira~Dr IraπŸ˜‰) is threatened to kill the minister. 

I think this type of Plagiarism is truly unethical. The makers must think of genuine ideas for plots. Taking inspiration from some other story is OK but blatantly ripping off the entire plot is very bad. 

Edited by Milky-Way - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scorpionnn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Agree with you... & now they are adding duplicate ira in it.... Haaaaa ira ki duplicate bhi aa rahi he 

Milky-Way thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scorpionnn

Agree with you... & now they are adding duplicate ira in it.... Haaaaa ira ki duplicate bhi aa rahi he 

I don't know whether to laugh or cry πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Pehle do do Pushpa.... that was intolerable πŸ˜“

Phir do do Mishri.... Well, it was cute in the beginning 😏

Aur ab do do Ira.... 😲😯 

Had hoti hai πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Chalo at least isi bahane the spotlight will be again on Ira. Lately, her role had been reduced greatly. The Robot track was all about Akhilesh and Mishri/Mirchi. There was hardly any presence or importance of Ira. She would just come for 1 or 2 scenes, for maximum 3-4 minutes total. And I'm sure, every one of us wants to see more of Ira. She's the 'jaan' of the show.

So, I'm happy that now there'll be more of Ira to see and that too in different costumes. God, how we all wanted this pinned up saree and choti look to change. Chalo sun li upar wale ne 

Bas ye duplicate Ira bhi another khalnaika aunty na ho... 

Scorpionnn thumbnail

Aur duplicate ira ne original ira ki jagah li aur original ko kahi kidnap kar k rakha toh?? Aur dhire dhire duplicate ko Akhilesh se pyar Ho gaya toh??  Since the starting Akhilesh k peeche bahot ladkiya padi he?  Ab ek aur na pad jaye 

Milky-Way thumbnail

Obviously.. Duplicate hai toh matlab she will replace original Ira. 

In fact, ho sakta hai Yeh Devina ki hi koi nayi chaal ho πŸ€”

When Pushpa's duplicate came, it was Devina's game to gain control of the property. Now also, she will bring this duplicate Ira, who will be her accomplice. She'll hoodwink Akhilesh and Moti Ba into handing over their property to Devina. 

Even if this duplicate is exposed, Akhi and Pushpa will think it was Ira trying to take over the property. Then again the same judaai-misunderstanding wala track. And all this while poor Ira, the original will be somewhere in trouble. And even when she will manage to run away and come back home, she won't be accepted by Akhi as he's under the wrong notion that Ira(duplicate) had again duped her. 

Now, once again Ira will have to devise ways to unravel the truth and clear her name. 

I think all this will be very similar to the earlier judai track only. Just hope they don't stretch it too long. 

Edited by Milky-Way - 4 years ago
Scorpionnn thumbnail

Actually they will not add the judai track again...because during the first judai track they have suffered from reduction in TRP & if again they will add this judai track then surely they will lose their viewership alot