Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

yay new thread ..

I started "Kiss that Kills" ...on first episode...it is a J drama 

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

New thread!!! πŸ₯³

Liked 1st episode of I Hear You Chinese web drama..Especially heroine as an aspiring voice dubbing artist..Hero a violin maker..Reminds me of PSH from MoTA..πŸ˜† Its 30 minutes drama..Divya recommended it..

Tho the lead actor seems stiff..They all must be rookie actors..πŸ€”

Edited by poo_j - 4 years ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Congrats everyone for d new thread 

Thanks Sock-let for d thread ❀️

Started  watching Reply 1988

It's available in Viki app...Wish all d shows in my watchlist available in app smiley26smiley18

the food sharing  in first epi smiley36

Leprechaun thumbnail

Commenting to keep track. Ignore. 

BTW if anyone's interested in Thai dramas, do watch Hua Jai Sila (2019). 

ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

New thread!!! πŸ₯³

Liked 1st episode of I Hear You Chinese web drama..Especially heroine as an aspiring voice dubbing artist..Hero a violin maker..Reminds me of PSH from MoTA..πŸ˜† Its 30 minutes drama..Divya recommended it..

Tho the lead actor seems stiff..They all must be rookie actors..πŸ€”

Poo, he will start emoting slowly but I never understood the reason behind his stern face all the time πŸ€”

MOTA,, Haa right.. 😳 But FL's mom calls him a carpenter πŸ€£

ndivyateja thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

The way Gang doi kisses her and takes away her cold smiley43it was one of the sweetest things i have ever seen smiley42

That was such a beauty  Hot too β˜ΊοΈ

My fav is the bus stop scene, where he stops her & keeps saying "Take the next bus"

Also, "If you don't leave now, I will never let go of your hand" Uff *Butterflies* β˜ΊοΈ

ndivyateja thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

Either I will drop search www or watch it once it finishes...this is why I should never start on air shows...I easily get distracted or lose the motivation....moreover after watching epi 3/4 ..I felt like they really  dont have good substance to show even tho  they are trying to be edgy..smiley24.. I could be wrong..so I will just keep that for pending now.

am still watching "One spring night" and its keeping me engaged so thats a win despite being on air

I have started "prison playbook" but u know that rush to watch next episode is not kicking in yet

I dropped it on 5th Epi..Started watching it as it is about Internet..But the plot is all over place..I couldn't pass through it πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Ahh..How much I obsessed over it in the first 2 weeks πŸ€” Disappointed !!

Prison Playbook is actually a good show, but 90mins, a slow poison, lovable characters, I just watched 2/3 episodes, but got busy with other shows..Will definitely finish it one day as I heard great reviews about it πŸ˜Š

ndivyateja thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

Signal 

This is why I watch one soap at a time ...It was scary and I started another soap  ...Still 5 episodes left smiley19 hope I complete it soon

My ID is Gangnam Beauty 

Nice drama ....I enjoyed it ...And ML only few expressions smiley36

My lovely girl 

I saw a clip in youtube and many were bashing due to second lead syndrome smiley37...So thought of watching this soap ...not bad ....Dal Bong smiley10

Oh my Ghostess

Thanks Sock-let  for recommending this Drama ....I loved it 😍

Edit : I forgot to add My ID is Gangnam Beauty

Hey Sandy, long time..How was your exams.??

Signal is one of my most fav Thrillers, you should continue with it. 

I know many shipped the second lead & Krystle but its Rain comeback after a loong time & I was so focused on the main leads πŸ˜†

Oh My Ghostess is such a cutesy Rom-Com, PBY is always a delight to watch 

My Id..I saw his 'Hit the Top' where he was so lively, donno why he was muted to one expression in My Id though πŸ˜†

ndivyateja thumbnail

Sock-Let..Thanx for the new Thread πŸ˜³

Im currently watching..

1) Arthdal Chronicles - Kept it on Hold, will binge 2nd season once it is completed as there is a gap between 2nd & 3rd seasons. 

2) Partners for Justice 2 - 1st season was good, but 2nd season is better which is keeping me hooked. Anybody who is planning to watch, Disclaimer : "It is a medical drama that has corpses cut open, so not reco to everybody, also cannot watch while eating" πŸ˜†

3) Voice 3 - Its one of my favos, loks like this is the last season. Only 2 epis left.

4) Mr sunshine - Im quite hesitant about the age difference but my friend reco'd it. Will see how I like it 

Edited by ndivyateja - 4 years ago