Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Revamp means to change something to make more attraction. I expect this show story should be changed totally and should start with a fresh story as like a new show. It should not be written in the basis of Tamil show. There should not be any past things in it. 

If the makers wants to get a good rate, Shrenu should not be shown as a negative character in the revamp. 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: krithi1990

Revamp means to change something to make more attraction. I expect this show story should be changed totally and should start with a fresh story as like a new show. It should not be written in the basis of Tamil show. There should not be any past things in it. 

If the makers wants to get a good rate, Shrenu should not be shown as a negative character in the revamp. 

Maybe they wud mellow down Pooja a bit as she has completed her revenge. So u are trying to say she will hv time for romance and what abt ishaani and jhanvis promise to her?

They need to show a positive character and they might turn Pooja to a white character from grey and Kabir punishing her for cheating his family. 

Once he knows the truth he might support her.

Morning.Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: foreverlazy

To be honest, if you'd asked me when the show began if I'd be okay with Jhanvi and Kabir in a romantic sense, then you would've gotten an enthusiastic yes. I wanted this pairing in the beginning, not only that, I expected this pairing and was waiting for them to happen. 

Now, the very idea of these two bring paired up romantically gives me this intense michmichi vaali feeling - I'm not about it. No, it's not because they're bhabi and devar (come on yaar, Sumit and Kumkum were one of my first ships). It's because the writers set up this sibling type of dynamic between them, she called bhaiya every time she said his name for god's sake! Which I guarantee they only stopped doing because of the revamp, which sucks because I just keep waiting for her to call him bhaiya because I'm so used to it now and it never happens.

There's also the Kavya of it all. I didn't expect, nor did I ask, to get this invested in these two, but here we are. The writers have built them up so nicely, and the last couple episodes felt like a turning point for Kavya especially, and now they just expect us to forget about and watch Jhanvi fall in love with Kabir bhaiya? If they really wanted this pairing from the start, then they should've written them with romantic undertones from the start.

Bold - Bingo! What I feel. It all looks very forced now. Let us see how they churn it out.

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kala16

Maybe they wud mellow down Pooja a bit as she has completed her revenge. So u are trying to say she will hv time for romance and what abt ishaani and jhanvis promise to her?

They need to show a positive character and they might turn Pooja to a white character from grey and Kabir punishing her for cheating his family. 

Once he knows the truth he might support her.

When she has an enemy who is waiting to destroy her, then how can Jaanvi grown mellower. Now she will be more alert because she has to fight with the junior mittals.

I expect a new story. There will be no need to show Jaanvi as a negative character. Just a competition should be taken place in between the sons of PK and jaanvi.  Jaanvi should get a moral support to compete with the sons of PK. So I expect a new handsome guy as a lover of Jaanvi.  I don't want to see Jaanvi in a single status as like the original version.. I don't think that Kabir must romance with jaanvi.πŸ˜€

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: krithi1990

When she has an enemy who is waiting to destroy her, then how can Jaanvi grown mellower. Now she will be more alert because she has to fight with the junior mittals.

I expect a new story. There will be no need to show Jaanvi as a negative character. Just a competition should be taken place in between the sons of PK and jaanvi.  Jaanvi should get a moral support to compete with the sons of PK. So I expect a new handsome guy as a lover of Jaanvi.  I don't want to see Jaanvi in a single status as like the original version.. I don't think that Kabir must romance with jaanvi.πŸ˜€

Already two handsome guys are there for Jhanvi. Do u think the PH wud invest on another hero?Maybe they can show in the final episode that she married this businessman.But no romance for pooja with a new guy. No budget.

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

I really didn't get any brotp vibes from Jahnvi and Kabir. I dunno why ppl feel there was a brother-sister relationship 'just' because she called him bhaiyaa.

I mean i call the autovaala, sabzivaala, all bhaiyas, are they my brothers now? I probably interact with them more than Jahnvi and Kabir interacted, and with more honesty, since I've been buying veggies for years from the same person. 

More than this 'bhaiyaa', the Kabir-Kavya angle is the bigger issue. 

Bhaiya πŸ€£

Ananya we do this on daily basis πŸ˜†

Kabir - Kavya I do not care 

But I am looking forward to kabir vs pooja Tashan at the moment 

People can research on pooja kabir angle as much as they want 

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samin6

Agreed and I am really liking Kavya and Kabir. I am not actually enjoying the role of Janvi. I have watched Shrenu in two serials previously and in this one she is not doing any justice to her role.

She is not doing justice to her role? I thought her acting is fabulous.

But we can have different opinions. 

I am glad after doing 4 positive roles, Shrenu is doing negative role.  Her acting CV is complete 

Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

She is not doing justice to her role? I thought her acting is fabulous.

But we can have different opinions. 

I am glad after doing 4 positive roles, Shrenu is doing negative role.  Her acting CV is complete 

Yup 

Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

Already two handsome guys are there for Jhanvi. Do u think the PH wud invest on another hero?Maybe they can show in the final episode that she married this businessman.But no romance for pooja with a new guy. No budget.

Two handsome guys πŸ˜†

PH can bring another handsome guy if story requires 

Morning.Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Two handsome guys πŸ˜†

PH can bring another handsome guy if story requires 

Nope nope. Sach mein budget nahi hai. Jo hai issi se kaam chalao🀣