Ek Brahm - Sarvagun Sampann

My Take On Jhanvi x Kabir

foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

To be honest, if you'd asked me when the show began if I'd be okay with Jhanvi and Kabir in a romantic sense, then you would've gotten an enthusiastic yes. I wanted this pairing in the beginning, not only that, I expected this pairing and was waiting for them to happen. 

Now, the very idea of these two bring paired up romantically gives me this intense michmichi vaali feeling - I'm not about it. No, it's not because they're bhabi and devar (come on yaar, Sumit and Kumkum were one of my first ships). It's because the writers set up this sibling type of dynamic between them, she called bhaiya every time she said his name for god's sake! Which I guarantee they only stopped doing because of the revamp, which sucks because I just keep waiting for her to call him bhaiya because I'm so used to it now and it never happens.

There's also the Kavya of it all. I didn't expect, nor did I ask, to get this invested in these two, but here we are. The writers have built them up so nicely, and the last couple episodes felt like a turning point for Kavya especially, and now they just expect us to forget about and watch Jhanvi fall in love with Kabir bhaiya? If they really wanted this pairing from the start, then they should've written them with romantic undertones from the start.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I really didn't get any brotp vibes from Jahnvi and Kabir. I dunno why ppl feel there was a brother-sister relationship 'just' because she called him bhaiyaa.

I mean i call the autovaala, sabzivaala, all bhaiyas, are they my brothers now? I probably interact with them more than Jahnvi and Kabir interacted, and with more honesty, since I've been buying veggies for years from the same person. 

More than this 'bhaiyaa', the Kabir-Kavya angle is the bigger issue. 

Edited by SRKisLove - 4 years ago
shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Dont know why but i have a feeling that there will be no loveship between pooja and kabir @fter today's episode i guess makers will bring back kavya. . . . Dont forget to watch today's episode. . . . 

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: shruzzy

Dont know why but i have a feeling that there will be no loveship between pooja and kabir @fter today's episode i guess makers will bring back kavya. . . . Dont forget to watch today's episode. . . . 

That's the same feeling I got after watching today's episode. 

It all depends on whether trp audience accepts it or not. 

Right now there is only going to be revenge versus revenge 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: SRKisLove

That's the same feeling I got after watching today's episode. 

It all depends on whether trp audience accepts it or not. 

Rithereght now there is only going to be revenge versus revenge 

Which iam welcoming... Pooja can remain unmarried. They can bring Pooja's real mother.

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I really didn't get any brotp vibes from Jahnvi and Kabir. I dunno why ppl feel there was a brother-sister relationship 'just' because she called him bhaiyaa.

I mean i call the autovaala, sabzivaala, all bhaiyas, are they my brothers now? I probably interact with them more than Jahnvi and Kabir interacted, and with more honesty, since I've been buying veggies for years from the same person. 

Lollll you cracked me up😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think they are first trying to see if kabir pooja chemistry will work or not.. Then they will bring back kavya if it is not working I guess. 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

When they both appeared together during that kitchen scene my heart skipped a beat. They looked gorgeous together. Can't imagine them as devar-bhabhi. I thought it's better they don't hv scenes together.

Now when are planning for a Tashan without any interference obviously PPL will ship them together. 

But Pooja Sharma doesn't want any partner. Her status can be single till the end.

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Me neither. 

Not sure what the future holds but right now I am not okay with janhvi kabeer being lovers.

And I am ' not sure what the future holds ' because I found kabeer kavya bond kinda siblingish , Vyom and Kabeer being bhai saman yaars and then kabeer marrying kavya was kinda off-putting. 

I am very much used to the term 'bhabi' which is kinda sisterly to me , depends on the environment you grew up i guess. 

But then again in the last few weeks I am enjoying the dynamic between kabeer kavya which brings me to the realisation that maybe this bhabi thing wasn't the problem , the writing and execution was. And now I want the same kavya back in kabeer's life at some point.

So considering the present circumstances i am dead against kabeer janhvi but again we don't even know how they've planned out their story , right now they are not hinting towards any love story so I am chilled out and I will give this kabeer vs pooja a try bc that's exactly what I signed up for in the beginning.

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agreed and I am really liking Kavya and Kabir. I am not actually enjoying the role of Janvi. I have watched Shrenu in two serials previously and in this one she is not doing any justice to her role.