Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Thank U Genie for the WU❤️Ur commentaries are hilarious to read yaar🤣"Jali na teri jali na" & "exactly & soon the man beside you will make her, his baby's mummy" was the best🤣🤣

Akshan scenes were totally pyaar❤️The way Akshat keep on reassuring Guddan abt their relation clearing out her doubts & fears deserves Dil jaan & Jigar❤️This definitely shows how much precious is Guddan & their relation for him🥳

Akshat knows how to manavofy his Sherni so well⭐️👏

That two hugs - Hug of Consoling  + Hug of Reassurance were so dil le lo❤️

Aunty is just bak baking karing bakwass😳She said Akshat loved her so much par ek baar bhi khud ke baare mein nahi boli🤓

Akshan Kitchen scene & that pull was so intense☺️

Aaj ke epi ke baad I can surely say Antra is rude & so authorative🤢Ghamad hai iske sir pe jo jaldi hi Guddan ke Jindal Saab utar denge😈She reminded today me same as Chudail same attitude same ghamand patha nahi konsi baat ki🤣

ashakd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

After watching the episode and then reading this update the entire scenes are playing in the mind again. 

An episode to be bookmarked.

Well written.👏

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: akshan

Awesome post  ❤️and your commentary was too good🤣

thank you 😳

captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: salu6

Amazing episode!! Never expected this much .. I was sure about ajs choice ... overall it was good 👍👏👏.. 

AJ already had his priority sorted 😳

captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshan5148

I so like your commentary genie💓💓

thank you dear 🤗

captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Thanks for wu 🤗

Commentry ke jariye to apne hamare man ki baat hi bol dali. I hope bhootni jindal apne khilaf koi saboot na chodne ke liye us docter ka accident krwa de aur vo docter apne bare bhai ke pass ja pahuche aur vo apna purana dialogue bole ye bechara to aise hi mar jayega uski sadistic baate sunkr🤣

Waise   jiske man me v jindal sahab ke prati krodh aur avishwas tha i hope kl ka episode dekhne ke baad akal aa gyi hogi agar nhi v ayi hogi tb v ham kuch nhi kr skte😆 Bhootni aunty agar kitchen ka scene v dekh leti na to wapis coma mein chali jayengi

Kl kitchen scene dekhne ke baad lag rha hai ki jindal sahab apne gudiya ke feelings ko uske juban pr lane ke liye is bhootni aunty ka istemal krne wale hai😈

p.s.  Pervy ko dher sari duwayein for his lambi zindagi taki aur flop "foolproof" plans bana sake. Beton ke liye dher sari lollipops ki kamna taki wo chup hi rahe ! & most important, 

Lakh di lanat tere mu tay Durga Jindal !  

Ye 100 % uchit hai iss nautanki doctor ke liye 🤓

Bhootni is no more a Jindal 

& yes Jindal saab once again proved his priority 😎

captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piku_S

Thank you Captain for the wonderful WU🤗

I loved reading your commentary 

Bhootni is 100% Nautanki

I loved Akshan scene, AKshat Jindal is vested his wife Guddan Akshat Jindal. When Guddan was attempting to remove the painting it pained him, like she was taking out a piece of his heart. To him its not a portrait its a part of him. 😳

Jindal Saab observes and keeps all of his wife's habits, likes and dislikes in mind.  Since Jindal Saab is health conscious in his engagement with his Gudiya, he kept Ice Cream as dessert something is wife enjoys. 

To me Bhootni Aunty is Nautanki & her presence is making Jindal Saab suffocate and he wants to throw her away. 

Yap he was in pain seeing Guddu attempting to remove her pic. He really can't see let her be displaced form any position that he has given her. 

The ice cream as dessert is a proof that Jindal saab will fulfill her wish of dram wedding 

Jindal saab's feeling for Aunty must be like, "tum theek ho, accha hai, main khush hoon but ab tum niklo" 🤣

captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: riddy254

Yesterday I told you captain that I also noticed something. 

I'm glad to know that you also noticed it that,

Jindal Sahab sach mein B grade movies dekhte h🤪

I was rofling after listening it .

Sach kaha aapne Jindal Sahab ko gudiya ke saath movie dekhni chahiye 😎

Aur Nautanki ko yhi salah dungi ki tera dimaag kharab ho chuka h, SRY ab tera kuch nhi ho sakta

Yeh Bhootni lagta h coma mein pakka marraige bureau kholke bethi thi. Isse badi panchayat h aur kitna bolti h, BAPREE... mera toh kaan dard karne lage the. 

Laxmi bahu toh❤️ le lo. Apni Saas ka dard ache se samajh rhi thi. 

Dayan aur chorni ko toh yhi kehna h ki tera bhi time aayega...

Guddu aur Jindal Sahab aap DIL le lo

Aur commentary ke liye aap bhi dil le lo

Jindal saab should seriously watch some movie with his guddiya 😳

dil le liya 🤗

captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: shena07

One of the best episodes.the way guddan hugged aj.i did not expect to enjoy this much after antara's entry.

Thanks for the update captain 🤗

you are welcome 🤗

captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

Thank U Genie for the WU❤️Ur commentaries are hilarious to read yaar🤣"Jali na teri jali na" & "exactly & soon the man beside you will make her, his baby's mummy" was the best🤣🤣

Akshan scenes were totally pyaar❤️The way Akshat keep on reassuring Guddan abt their relation clearing out her doubts & fears deserves Dil jaan & Jigar❤️This definitely shows how much precious is Guddan & their relation for him🥳

Akshat knows how to manavofy his Sherni so well⭐️👏

That two hugs - Hug of Consoling  + Hug of Reassurance were so dil le lo❤️

Aunty is just bak baking karing bakwass😳She said Akshat loved her so much par ek baar bhi khud ke baare mein nahi boli🤓

Akshan Kitchen scene & that pull was so intense☺️

Aaj ke epi ke baad I can surely say Antra is rude & so authorative🤢Ghamad hai iske sir pe jo jaldi hi Guddan ke Jindal Saab utar denge😈She reminded today me same as Chudail same attitude same ghamand patha nahi konsi baat ki🤣

churail must have taken inspiration from her 🤓