Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Akshan5148

WOW was the episode and WOW is your analysis Saru. I just love your analysis. I may not always comment but I just love them and eager to read them. This analysis as you say is dil,jaan,jigar sab lelo. 

Thank u Shaan😃Glad to know you like my posts😛

Sab le lia🤗

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amyka

Thanks Saranya for the beautiful, and lovely post.  And Akshan's scenes are awesome .👍🏼

Thank U Amy🤗

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Ek dum dhasu post👍🏼

Ap v dil le lo🤗aj jindal sahab ne dil jan kidney liver eyes ears sb lene wala kaam kiya hai mai kl ka Akshan scenes baar baar dekh rhi hu😆aur main jab v apki genie ki aur piku ki post parhti hu to mjhe aur baar baar episodes dekne ko man krta hai😛

Bhootni aunty ki bari epic wali beizati hone wali hai aur dayan chorni ki to adat ho gyi hai😈

Kitchen scene to ☺️

Mai fir ek baar bolti hu Hum hamesha se cvs aur jindal sahab pr bharosa krte the krte hai aur hamesha krte rhenge

Thank u Kajal, Dil le lia🤗

@Bold I understand dear they are worth watching on repeat mode

@Blue Awwiiee that's so sweet to hear❤️Thank u😳

@Brown No doubt😈Muh pe hone wali hai beizzati🥳

@Orange Ishhhhh☺️

@Purple I know right

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: br200910

Buddy Saranya super cool post.  Mai to 1000% sure thi so no bhashing n madly waiting for monday..n Monday ne Dil khush kar diya..😊

Yesterday epi super ... 1st part love Akshan part .. what a gold bond no word awesome super both r sach a sweet heart smiley27Guddan n cool Akshat..smiley32 Last part guddan jealous n oye hoye Akshat Hug...smiley43

Antrara aunti Aapka Akshat ab aap ka nahi hai so plz aap jaao ... now Akshat only for Guddan.❤️

Thank U Barenya🤗

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: shena07

Beautiful saru..😊

Both look amazing together.

Thank U Shena🤗

Indeed they look so sizzling together ❤️*Kaala Teekas* for Our Pyaare Akshan☯️

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: srain10

Wonderful post and beautiful pics saru👏guddan ne bina i luv u bole sab kuch bol diya such a hatke confession. Akshat saying "main apne kal ki wajah se aaj ...." was dil le lo for me❤️ kitchen scene was ❤️⭐️ bootni aunty bahut galatfami pal rahi hai koi hume kya. We got two beautiful hugs🤗.                                      Guests ke liye itni thodi ice cream

Thank U Sonal🤗

@Bold Dil le lo confession tha❤️

@Green My heart was so happy with his repeated reassurancesIt says how much he values his relation with his Guddan ❤️& How much she is precious to him🤗

@Purple Was so passionate☺️

@Red Yupp🥳

@Orange Woh bhi famous Chef Akshat Jindal ke party ke guests ke liye🤪

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

Thank u😳

Kashti means Boat & Kinara means banks of river👍🏼

Thank you!

RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Such a beautiful Analysis. Loved everything you wrote here. I was so confused before watching the episode, but it was so beautiful.

Akshan scene is going to be one of my favourite. They both were so good and just loved Akshat’s way of handling his Sherni. It was obvious for her to be confused but Akshat will never allow her to have any confusion regarding their relationship. He is so confident. The way Guddan cried in his arms was so heartbreaking. He handled her so well.

I always like Akshat’s interaction with Guddan’s dad. He understand her father’s state and he never leave any chance to show his love and his concern for Guddan. 

The last scene was again so beautiful. The way he understands her with just one look, it is so amazing. Just can’t wait to see how will they win this time.

Keep writing such amazing posts dear, they are just amazing and I am sure we all love them.

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krilovad

Very very good post.

Thank U😳

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: RadhaKrishan

Such a beautiful Analysis. Loved everything you wrote here. I was so confused before watching the episode, but it was so beautiful.

Akshan scene is going to be one of my favourite. They both were so good and just loved Akshat’s way of handling his Sherni. It was obvious for her to be confused but Akshat will never allow her to have any confusion regarding their relationship. He is so confident. The way Guddan cried in his arms was so heartbreaking. He handled her so well.

I always like Akshat’s interaction with Guddan’s dad. He understand her father’s state and he never leave any chance to show his love and his concern for Guddan. 

The last scene was again so beautiful. The way he understands her with just one look, it is so amazing. Just can’t wait to see how will they win this time.

Keep writing such amazing posts dear, they are just amazing and I am sure we all love them.

Thank U Preet🤗

@Bold the way he always try to give assurances abt their relation deserves Dil❤️This shows how much he wants to be with Guddan

@Red Always only Sher can control His Sherni🥳

@Purple One of the precious bond I adore is Akshat - Bhushan papa bond🤗Though they have less interactions together but all of their scenes till now had left a huge impact abt their mazboot relation of a doting father Akshat got in him & a loving son he gained in Akshat👍🏼

@Green True Dil le lo scene❤️☺️

@Blue Thank u so much for the appreciation dear❤️