~~Meri KASHTI Bhi Tum Ho Aur Mera KINARA bhi Tum Hi Ho~~ - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by SaruSenan

An episode that needs to be marked with golden ink where We saw Guddan's Jindal Saab once again staying strong with his PROMISES & WORDS to His Wife,to His Guddansmiley14smiley40Akshat Jindal, MAN OF WORDS once again openly declared to whole universe that He has moved on from his berang zindagi, he has moved on from his past Antra towards his Rangeen Zindagi, towards his present & future with His Guddansmiley40smiley41Dil, Jaan, Jigar sab le lio Jindal Saabsmiley27So Proud Of Yousmiley31My trust on you will always be intactsmiley14🤗CV's I Love you❤️🤗

- Awwwieee Gudiya aap yeh nahi chahti thi ki aapke Jindal Saab ko stress ho aur unko chunna na padein isliye aapne khud ke dil pe pathar rakh dia aur sab bol liasmiley31Par aap yeh kaise bhool gayi ki AAPKO AAPSE ZYADA KOI AUR JAANTA HAI.....PEHCHANTA HAI.....AUR WOH HAI AAPKE APNE JINDAL SAABsmiley14Pakad lia na unhone aapka drama?smiley2

- Akshat was just observing His Guddan & was trying to analyse her feelings which she was trying to chupavofy under her drama of rishta todnasmiley14The way he held her hand and slowly made her to look at him was such a dil le lo momentsmiley27 And Akshat did what was needed to break her shell of emotions which she was trying to hide from himsmiley32

"Picturein Sharukh ki dekti ho par acting ek damm B grade villain ki karti ho....Itna zyada gussa??Patha hai tum bura banne ki acting itni buri kar rahi ho na ki agar tumhein galati se bhi koi negative role mil bhi gaya toh karna math....Audience darne ki jagah hasna shuru kar degi aur producer ka nuksaan ho jaayega....ITNI CUTE HO TUM...."

- Jindal Saab how beautifully I repeat how beautifully you broke that shell and made her express her doubts & feelings about their rishta with the turn of eventssmiley10smiley32The way he cupped her face and so sweetly samjhavofied her was totally Dil le losmiley27smiley31I literally had a slight laugh at his "B grade Villain" dialoguesmiley36Loved his Mentor mode which made her alert that she is very bad at acting negative rolessmiley37Gudiya keep this in your mind while going for auditions in futuresmiley10He called her CUTEsmiley9Awwwwieeeesmiley31

- Her shell broke and she found solace in her Jindal Saab's armssmiley42That Hug Of Consoling Her Soul was much needed for her to calm down her heart & to express the turmoil of her feelings regarding their relationsmiley14smiley27 This hug made me so emotional yaarsmiley14

- He allowed her to cry her heart out & relax in his armssmiley31

"Ab batavo ki tumne jhoot q bola??Nahi rehna mere saath??"

- How cute was that....!!!!smiley17Just look at that teasing smile on his facesmiley2 & that mischievous filled eyes  while asking this questionsmiley15

- When she explained why she said jhoot & tried to go away from him bcz she knows he is in dilemma whether to choose his past or present, I really loved how he assured her that he is definitely not in any dilemma & he is very clear about his feelings towards Her,His Guddan - His Present & His Futuresmiley10smiley32

"Aur Tumhein laga ki tum mujhse door jaavogi AUR MAIN JAANE DUNGA??HARGIZ NAHI GUDDAN"

- I loved how he made it clear that he will never ever allow her to go away from him even if she tries to do sosmiley40smiley32Y would he will allow her to leave jab ki she is the one who made him to watch the colourful moments the life is offering, she is the one who made him smile again with her cute antics, she is the one who made him forget the tanhai from 15 years, she is the one who made him believe in love & saath rehena & most important she is the one who healed his dard as His Humsafar, As His Humdard & as His DOSTsmiley14smiley27

"Meri KASHTI Bhi Tum Ho Aur Mera KINARA bhi Tum Hi Ho"

"Main apne beete huye kal ki wajah se APNE AAJ KO NAHI KHONA CHAHTA GUDDAN....AUR TUM HI HO MERA AAJ AUR MERA AANE WALA KAL BHI......AUR ANTRA KE AA JAANE SE YEH SACHAI BILKUL NAHI BADLEGI I PROMISE YOU THAT....."

- Dialogue of The Day is thissmiley40smiley40smiley32smiley32Form his words, it's very much clear that what Akshat's heart wants for himsmiley14His heart yearns for His Guddan & Her saath throughout his lifesmiley27smiley14For him, She is His Kashti (Boat) and She is His Kinaara (Nadi ka Kinaara urf River banks)smiley20When we wants to travel across a river & reach the other point of river urf Kinaara of river, we use boats na similarly this indicates that In their Journey of Togetherness, in all their Ups' and Downs', Akshat wants Guddan's Saath (Boat) to move forward & reach their manzil,that is their Pyaar (Kinaara)smiley14Yeh sirf meri nazariya haismiley17

- He made it clear that He doesn't want to lose his present and future,His Guddan with the arrival of his pastsmiley14He promised her that he will not allow his past to ruin their present and their futuresmiley32smiley40He reassured Guddan that ONLY SHE IS HIS PRESENT & WILL ALWAYS BE HIS FUTURE TOOsmiley40smiley32

"Bataya Q nahi aapne humein????"

- Awwdorable moment was this when she slightly hit his chestsmiley31 & complained like a kiddosmiley17 Just look at his heart warming smile at her cutenesssmiley42Dil le lo jismiley27

"Aapko Patha hai kitna mushquil tha hamareliye kitna mushquil tha yu kehna ki Nahi rehna humein aapke saath.....nahi nibhana yeh ristha.....SACH TOH YEH HAI JINDAL SAAB KI HUM HAR JANAM MEIN SIRF AAPKE SAATH REHNA CHAHTE HAI.....SIRF AAPKO HI APNE PATI KE ROOP MEIN DEKHNA CHAHTE HAI....."

- What a Beautiful Confession yaarsmiley14smiley40Dil Jaan Jigar sab le liosmiley27smiley42The moment he confessed his feelings via that letter he was so eagerly waiting for her to confess her feelings for himsmiley20Just look at Guddan's confession bina I love You kahe she already said how important Akshat is to her & how much she loves himsmiley14She confessed SHE WANTS AKSHAT AS HER PATI IN EVERY JANAM & SHE WANTS TO LIVE ONLY WITH HIM AS HIS WIFE IN EVERY JANAMsmiley27smiley14*Happy Tears*smiley19smiley40Just feel the amount of happiness Akshat was having atm from that content smile on his face after hearing her heart felt confessionsmiley14smiley42

- He held her hand in his & Promised His Forever Saath in Har Janamsmiley40Another Dil le lo shotsmiley27

"MAIN TUMHEIN KABHI BHI CHODKE NAHI JAAVUNGA....."

- When she started to express her unknown fear & asked whether he will leave her the way he shushed her before completing her fear & reassured her that HE WILL NEVER LEAVE HER was totally Pyaarsmiley27smiley40

"Sab Teekh Hoga....."

- I tell you the way Akshat keep on reassuring His Gudiya by ruling out all her doubts along with all her fears totally took My Dilsmiley27smiley31 & all I can wish is Aisa koi Humsafar..... Aisa koi Jindal Saab..... Humein bhi mile ek dinsmiley42smiley14

"SAMAJHNA HOGA USSE HAMARE RISHTE KO....MAIN SAMJHAVUNGA USSE.....I PROMISE...."

- These were Words of Determinationsmiley40smiley41Akshat made it clear that his past has to understand the fact that he has moved on with his present and his future, His Wife, His Pyaar, His Dost, His Guddansmiley20smiley32

- Ayee Hayee, THE HUG OF REASSURANCEsmiley27smiley42

- Such a Wonderful Dil le lo shotsmiley27, the way his palms kept caressing her head as if saying "Don't worry Guddan, Main sab teekh kar dunga, Main tumhare saath hi hu, Tumhare pass hi hu, Main tumhara hi hu aur hamesha tumhara hi rahunga....." Just look at her with closed eyes relaxing under his touch of reassurancesmiley42smiley27

- You can definitely feel That Determination in his eyes to hold His Guddan close to his heart, to protect her from further breaking & to fight for her,to fight for them & for their anmol rishtasmiley14smiley10

- This shot deserves spl mentionsmiley20This depicts AKSHAN STRONGER TOGETHER & he will always hold her hand strongly throughout their journey declaring to whole world what she means to him smiley27

- Another Dil le lo momentsmiley40The way he assured his Sasurji, His Papa that he need not have to worry for Guddan bcz He will always be with her, holding her close to himsmiley27& I loved how Bhushan Papa trusted his Damadji, His Beta Akshatsmiley14smiley42

- Finally the most awaited Kitchen Scene was theresmiley40smiley41Mereko yeh batavo yeh Jindal Bhavan ke fridge kaam nahi kar rahe hai kya, Icecreams thande hi nahi huyesmiley37

- I guessed that Guddan may cook some dish to release her gussa par yahan she was eating icecream to keep her calmsmiley37I loved How Akshat stopped Guddan from eating more icecream and the way he asked "Tabiyat kharab ho jaati toh?" held so much Pyaar yaarsmiley43smiley42

- The way he pulled her towards him & captured her in his arms, Ishhhh smiley43smiley43So passionatesmiley43smiley43

- This Eyelock smiley43smiley42

Note :

- Like I always says Jindal Saab represents my reactionssmiley17This was exactly my reaction when Aunty was show off ng her ab na rahe Akshat ka Unkeliye Pyaarsmiley37

- Oyee Aunty.....Kuch bhi paalo par Galatfaimi na paalo.....smiley37 Dekha nahi how Jindal Saab was going away from you by following His Gudiya😎Mehmaan aap ho Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal nahismiley15, Akshat par Haq aapka nahi Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal ka hai smiley15Yeh jo aapke Saath khade hai woh Aapke Akshat nahi balki GUDDAN KE JINDAL SAAB haismiley40smiley15

Special Message:

CP ng from my postsmiley17

Trust Our Pyaare CV's.....!!!!!smiley14smiley31

Trust Our Jindal Saab.......!!!!!!smiley14smiley31

Trust Our ZEE5's Montages for our show......!!!!smiley14smiley40

And Sabse Important TRUST OUR ANMOL AKSHAN's MAZBOOTH RISHTA.....!!!!!smiley14smiley42

Akshan's Ristha are way stronger with their Atoot Vishwas, Anmol Dosti & Sabse Important UNKA EK DUJE KE LIYE ATOOT PYAAR.....!!!!!!smiley27smiley14No Third Person or Teesara can destroy Our Akshan's Relationsmiley20smiley15

Throughout this track, Please Chant "Akshan STRONGER TOGETHER"smiley27 & "Isse AKSHAN KI LOVE STORY aur strong honge....."smiley27

Lovesmiley9

Saranya

Buddy Saranya super cool post.  Mai to 1000% sure thi so no bhashing n madly waiting for monday..n Monday ne Dil khush kar diya..😊

Yesterday epi super ... 1st part love Akshan part .. what a gold bond no word awesome super both r sach a sweet heart smiley27Guddan n cool Akshat..smiley32 Last part guddan jealous n oye hoye Akshat Hug...smiley43

Antrara aunti Aapka Akshat ab aap ka nahi hai so plz aap jaao ... now Akshat only for Guddan.❤️

Originally posted by SaruSenan

An episode that needs to be marked with golden ink where We saw Guddan's Jindal Saab once again staying strong with his PROMISES & WORDS to His Wife,to His Guddansmiley14smiley40Akshat Jindal, MAN OF WORDS once again openly declared to whole universe that He has moved on from his berang zindagi, he has moved on from his past Antra towards his Rangeen Zindagi, towards his present & future with His Guddansmiley40smiley41Dil, Jaan, Jigar sab le lio Jindal Saabsmiley27So Proud Of Yousmiley31My trust on you will always be intactsmiley14🤗CV's I Love you❤️🤗

- Awwwieee Gudiya aap yeh nahi chahti thi ki aapke Jindal Saab ko stress ho aur unko chunna na padein isliye aapne khud ke dil pe pathar rakh dia aur sab bol liasmiley31Par aap yeh kaise bhool gayi ki AAPKO AAPSE ZYADA KOI AUR JAANTA HAI.....PEHCHANTA HAI.....AUR WOH HAI AAPKE APNE JINDAL SAABsmiley14Pakad lia na unhone aapka drama?smiley2

- Akshat was just observing His Guddan & was trying to analyse her feelings which she was trying to chupavofy under her drama of rishta todnasmiley14The way he held her hand and slowly made her to look at him was such a dil le lo momentsmiley27 And Akshat did what was needed to break her shell of emotions which she was trying to hide from himsmiley32

"Picturein Sharukh ki dekti ho par acting ek damm B grade villain ki karti ho....Itna zyada gussa??Patha hai tum bura banne ki acting itni buri kar rahi ho na ki agar tumhein galati se bhi koi negative role mil bhi gaya toh karna math....Audience darne ki jagah hasna shuru kar degi aur producer ka nuksaan ho jaayega....ITNI CUTE HO TUM...."

- Jindal Saab how beautifully I repeat how beautifully you broke that shell and made her express her doubts & feelings about their rishta with the turn of eventssmiley10smiley32The way he cupped her face and so sweetly samjhavofied her was totally Dil le losmiley27smiley31I literally had a slight laugh at his "B grade Villain" dialoguesmiley36Loved his Mentor mode which made her alert that she is very bad at acting negative rolessmiley37Gudiya keep this in your mind while going for auditions in futuresmiley10He called her CUTEsmiley9Awwwwieeeesmiley31

- Her shell broke and she found solace in her Jindal Saab's armssmiley42That Hug Of Consoling Her Soul was much needed for her to calm down her heart & to express the turmoil of her feelings regarding their relationsmiley14smiley27 This hug made me so emotional yaarsmiley14

- He allowed her to cry her heart out & relax in his armssmiley31

"Ab batavo ki tumne jhoot q bola??Nahi rehna mere saath??"

- How cute was that....!!!!smiley17Just look at that teasing smile on his facesmiley2 & that mischievous filled eyes  while asking this questionsmiley15

- When she explained why she said jhoot & tried to go away from him bcz she knows he is in dilemma whether to choose his past or present, I really loved how he assured her that he is definitely not in any dilemma & he is very clear about his feelings towards Her,His Guddan - His Present & His Futuresmiley10smiley32

"Aur Tumhein laga ki tum mujhse door jaavogi AUR MAIN JAANE DUNGA??HARGIZ NAHI GUDDAN"

- I loved how he made it clear that he will never ever allow her to go away from him even if she tries to do sosmiley40smiley32Y would he will allow her to leave jab ki she is the one who made him to watch the colourful moments the life is offering, she is the one who made him smile again with her cute antics, she is the one who made him forget the tanhai from 15 years, she is the one who made him believe in love & saath rehena & most important she is the one who healed his dard as His Humsafar, As His Humdard & as His DOSTsmiley14smiley27

"Meri KASHTI Bhi Tum Ho Aur Mera KINARA bhi Tum Hi Ho"

"Main apne beete huye kal ki wajah se APNE AAJ KO NAHI KHONA CHAHTA GUDDAN....AUR TUM HI HO MERA AAJ AUR MERA AANE WALA KAL BHI......AUR ANTRA KE AA JAANE SE YEH SACHAI BILKUL NAHI BADLEGI I PROMISE YOU THAT....."

- Dialogue of The Day is thissmiley40smiley40smiley32smiley32Form his words, it's very much clear that what Akshat's heart wants for himsmiley14His heart yearns for His Guddan & Her saath throughout his lifesmiley27smiley14For him, She is His Kashti (Boat) and She is His Kinaara (Nadi ka Kinaara urf River banks)smiley20When we wants to travel across a river & reach the other point of river urf Kinaara of river, we use boats na similarly this indicates that In their Journey of Togetherness, in all their Ups' and Downs', Akshat wants Guddan's Saath (Boat) to move forward & reach their manzil,that is their Pyaar (Kinaara)smiley14Yeh sirf meri nazariya haismiley17

- He made it clear that He doesn't want to lose his present and future,His Guddan with the arrival of his pastsmiley14He promised her that he will not allow his past to ruin their present and their futuresmiley32smiley40He reassured Guddan that ONLY SHE IS HIS PRESENT & WILL ALWAYS BE HIS FUTURE TOOsmiley40smiley32

"Bataya Q nahi aapne humein????"

- Awwdorable moment was this when she slightly hit his chestsmiley31 & complained like a kiddosmiley17 Just look at his heart warming smile at her cutenesssmiley42Dil le lo jismiley27

"Aapko Patha hai kitna mushquil tha hamareliye kitna mushquil tha yu kehna ki Nahi rehna humein aapke saath.....nahi nibhana yeh ristha.....SACH TOH YEH HAI JINDAL SAAB KI HUM HAR JANAM MEIN SIRF AAPKE SAATH REHNA CHAHTE HAI.....SIRF AAPKO HI APNE PATI KE ROOP MEIN DEKHNA CHAHTE HAI....."

- What a Beautiful Confession yaarsmiley14smiley40Dil Jaan Jigar sab le liosmiley27smiley42The moment he confessed his feelings via that letter he was so eagerly waiting for her to confess her feelings for himsmiley20Just look at Guddan's confession bina I love You kahe she already said how important Akshat is to her & how much she loves himsmiley14She confessed SHE WANTS AKSHAT AS HER PATI IN EVERY JANAM & SHE WANTS TO LIVE ONLY WITH HIM AS HIS WIFE IN EVERY JANAMsmiley27smiley14*Happy Tears*smiley19smiley40Just feel the amount of happiness Akshat was having atm from that content smile on his face after hearing her heart felt confessionsmiley14smiley42

- He held her hand in his & Promised His Forever Saath in Har Janamsmiley40Another Dil le lo shotsmiley27

"MAIN TUMHEIN KABHI BHI CHODKE NAHI JAAVUNGA....."

- When she started to express her unknown fear & asked whether he will leave her the way he shushed her before completing her fear & reassured her that HE WILL NEVER LEAVE HER was totally Pyaarsmiley27smiley40

"Sab Teekh Hoga....."

- I tell you the way Akshat keep on reassuring His Gudiya by ruling out all her doubts along with all her fears totally took My Dilsmiley27smiley31 & all I can wish is Aisa koi Humsafar..... Aisa koi Jindal Saab..... Humein bhi mile ek dinsmiley42smiley14

"SAMAJHNA HOGA USSE HAMARE RISHTE KO....MAIN SAMJHAVUNGA USSE.....I PROMISE...."

- These were Words of Determinationsmiley40smiley41Akshat made it clear that his past has to understand the fact that he has moved on with his present and his future, His Wife, His Pyaar, His Dost, His Guddansmiley20smiley32

- Ayee Hayee, THE HUG OF REASSURANCEsmiley27smiley42

- Such a Wonderful Dil le lo shotsmiley27, the way his palms kept caressing her head as if saying "Don't worry Guddan, Main sab teekh kar dunga, Main tumhare saath hi hu, Tumhare pass hi hu, Main tumhara hi hu aur hamesha tumhara hi rahunga....." Just look at her with closed eyes relaxing under his touch of reassurancesmiley42smiley27

- You can definitely feel That Determination in his eyes to hold His Guddan close to his heart, to protect her from further breaking & to fight for her,to fight for them & for their anmol rishtasmiley14smiley10

- This shot deserves spl mentionsmiley20This depicts AKSHAN STRONGER TOGETHER & he will always hold her hand strongly throughout their journey declaring to whole world what she means to him smiley27

- Another Dil le lo momentsmiley40The way he assured his Sasurji, His Papa that he need not have to worry for Guddan bcz He will always be with her, holding her close to himsmiley27& I loved how Bhushan Papa trusted his Damadji, His Beta Akshatsmiley14smiley42

- Finally the most awaited Kitchen Scene was theresmiley40smiley41Mereko yeh batavo yeh Jindal Bhavan ke fridge kaam nahi kar rahe hai kya, Icecreams thande hi nahi huyesmiley37

- I guessed that Guddan may cook some dish to release her gussa par yahan she was eating icecream to keep her calmsmiley37I loved How Akshat stopped Guddan from eating more icecream and the way he asked "Tabiyat kharab ho jaati toh?" held so much Pyaar yaarsmiley43smiley42

- The way he pulled her towards him & captured her in his arms, Ishhhh smiley43smiley43So passionatesmiley43smiley43

- This Eyelock smiley43smiley42

Note :

- Like I always says Jindal Saab represents my reactionssmiley17This was exactly my reaction when Aunty was show off ng her ab na rahe Akshat ka Unkeliye Pyaarsmiley37

- Oyee Aunty.....Kuch bhi paalo par Galatfaimi na paalo.....smiley37 Dekha nahi how Jindal Saab was going away from you by following His Gudiya😎Mehmaan aap ho Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal nahismiley15, Akshat par Haq aapka nahi Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal ka hai smiley15Yeh jo aapke Saath khade hai woh Aapke Akshat nahi balki GUDDAN KE JINDAL SAAB haismiley40smiley15

Special Message:

CP ng from my postsmiley17

Trust Our Pyaare CV's.....!!!!!smiley14smiley31

Trust Our Jindal Saab.......!!!!!!smiley14smiley31

Trust Our ZEE5's Montages for our show......!!!!smiley14smiley40

And Sabse Important TRUST OUR ANMOL AKSHAN's MAZBOOTH RISHTA.....!!!!!smiley14smiley42

Akshan's Ristha are way stronger with their Atoot Vishwas, Anmol Dosti & Sabse Important UNKA EK DUJE KE LIYE ATOOT PYAAR.....!!!!!!smiley27smiley14No Third Person or Teesara can destroy Our Akshan's Relationsmiley20smiley15

Throughout this track, Please Chant "Akshan STRONGER TOGETHER"smiley27 & "Isse AKSHAN KI LOVE STORY aur strong honge....."smiley27

Lovesmiley9

Saranya

Buddy Saranya super cool post.  Mai to 1000% sure thi so no bhashing n madly waiting for monday..n Monday ne Dil khush kar diya..😊

Yesterday epi super ... 1st part love Akshan part ..love  Possessive guddan  what a gold bond no word awesome super both r sach a sweet heart smiley27Guddan n cool Akshat..smiley32 Last part guddan jealous n oye hoye Akshat Hug...smiley43

Antrara aunti Aapka Akshat ab aap ka nahi hai so plz aap jaao ... now Akshat only for Guddan.❤️

Beautiful saru..😊

Both look amazing together.

Wonderful post and beautiful pics saru👏guddan ne bina i luv u bole sab kuch bol diya such a hatke confession. Akshat saying "main apne kal ki wajah se aaj ...." was dil le lo for me❤️ kitchen scene was ❤️⭐️ bootni aunty bahut galatfami pal rahi hai koi hume kya. We got two beautiful hugs🤗.                                      Guests ke liye itni thodi ice cream

Originally posted by sabreen_06

Beautiful post u described each scene very nicely👍🏼kitchen scene has my ❤️ it was hot🔥

Thank U Sabreen🤗

@Bold Agreee☺️

Originally posted by rs-shailu29

dil le lo❤️

such a cute topic and pic ..

beautifully capture pixs

Le lia Dil Shailu🤗Thank u😳

Originally posted by kshah1987

love all of those pics. My hindi not the greatest for some of the more complex phrases, what is Kashti and Kanari? I mean kanari is river no? 

Thank u😳

Kashti means Boat & Kinara means banks of river👍🏼

Originally posted by akshan

Superb post❤️❤️

That intense pull was so awesome..

aunty se galatfahmi paalne ke ilawa aur kuchh na ho paayega🤣

Thank U Priyanka❤️

@Bold Well Said🤣🤣

Originally posted by monaparekh2

The way you described each and every scene is very beautiful hats off to you it's commendable

Thank u so much Mona😳