Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaya_luvakshan thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Uff main kya bolu Kuch samajh Nahi aata....🔥🔥🔥

Haaye Jindal Sahab aap mohabbat ho💖💖💖....kash hame b aisa koi mile......

Anyways thanks for the fire Lu of the fire episode kaju.......

Love u ....innnaaa saaarrrrraaaaa 🤗

But that pull in the kitchen was just 

......yummmy ....☺️

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

Thank U Kajal for the LU🤗

Wah Kya epi tha🥳

Jindal Saab Is Pyarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr❤️

Akshan bedroom scene made me emotional😭Dil le lo❤️ CV's I LOVE YOU SO MUCH *Imagine me screaming*🤗

Kitchen Scene aaa hi gayeeeeee🥳🥳I was smiling wide watching the scene and Zee5 tq for the spoiler pic🤗

Aaj toh hum jamke naachenge bhai

october 31 dancing GIF

Welcome saru🤗

Zee5 and cvs deserves a spoiler thank u🤗inhone hamare bharose ko majboot rakhne ke liye kafi madad ki

Kajal21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piku_S

I was at work when I read the LU 

But by reading the LU it feels like Dayan or someone has bribed the Doctor to say dont mention anything to Antra. Kuch toh Locha

Akshat Jindal will never let go of Guddan because from the 1st time he proposed he & she will spend rest of their life together.

AKshat Jindal will never let go of his wifey, and allow Guddan Aksaht Jindal to leave him, he will fight her stop her. 

Manana Ki First Love is hard to forget their is special place for them in a person heart, you will always have  in your memory and they are not removal.  

The process of letting go of Antra’s spirit happened the after AJ announced he is ready to marry and the same day broken AJ told her game well played Mrs. Antra Akshat Jindal.

Then he did Antra’s Atma ki shanti in the wedding havan kund.  Letting go of it was hard, but Guddan by full never ending spirit and force made a pathway to AJ’s heart.

But when love happens 2nd time around, specially if a person is your Guiding Light and they made separate place and own identity next to your 1st love is different. AJ never compared Guddan with Antra, he never mentioned Antra that Antra did this or that. It either Dadi, Dayan or Rawat. 

AJ always tried to make Guddan better understand a situation or help improve it. Both Mr & Mrs Akshat Guddan Jindal love each other for who they are from within and outside, they don't want each other to change. THis is one of the factor that is going to play important role with Antra . 

Oops 🙊 ^ that was not suppose to be happen. 

Now back to the update Guddan is eating Icecream, scene was cute, I want Guddan & AJ to share ice-cream.  AJ knows Guddan likes watching Shahrukh movies

Welcome🤗

It was really cute moment and the way he pulled her was hot☺️

Btw today's episode deserves analysis from u😛😳

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: captainplus

Share karenge, depending on..... 

log yaha kitna tamasha karte hai episode ke baad, 

Cause people who judge the show & come to bash AJ just based on promo & just appear in the forum when there are chances to bash AJ, don't deserve to know any spoiler or good news. Cause unhe good news se koi farak nahi padta. 

even though ye bohat hi choti si hai, I would keep it to myself & cherish it 

I agree with you, every time when something happens or someone  bashes Guddan_ the suggestion is to Guddan to pack up n  leave because AJ doesn’t deserve her as because he doesn't defend her🤣. I can recall like 10 incidents.

If Guddan with her husband are trying to work on their marriage & decides to stay back Guddan is considered Mahaan & foolish or she doesnt have self respect 

People fail to understand, where a couple doesnt have a courtship phase are from two different backgrounds. First years of marriage is transition & learning phase where two people set up their foundation, Guddan is adjusting herself in her role despite the fact that she didnt have any proper guidance to run her house from Stepmum. 

Edited by Piku_S - 4 years ago
sumatra1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Akshananju

Dadi's changed behavior she is now more worried for Antara 😭 Guddan ab unke liye kuch nahi hai shayad that's what I felt😖

But koi nahi jab pati ka saath hai baaki sab should not matter 😍😍

I'm so angry at Dadi, she is change so much, she thinks only about Antara, it not fair to Guddan in the general, like she did not even talk with Guddan.

Kajal21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshan5148

Thanks kajal for the LU. 

WOW thats what I uttered post watching the episode. 

I have no words for today's episode. AKSHAT JINDAL is love, pure love. That hug was pure bliss😍😍. The way he understands his guddan so much that he knew she was just acting and the way he said "ITNI CUTE HO TUM". The way he captured her in the kitchen was just a glimpse of the upcoming romance between Mr. &Mrs. Jindal. 

P. S.  Akshat Jindal has left no scope for confusion about who the actual Mrs. Jindal is. 😉😉

Welcome shan🤗

Akshat jindal is pyaar❤️

Jindal sahab made it loud and clear guddu is his present and future too he will not leave her neither allow her to leave him

Ps,-update the next part of hospital drama plz😃

Edited by Kammy02 - 4 years ago
Kajal21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaya_luvakshan

Uff main kya bolu Kuch samajh Nahi aata....🔥🔥🔥

Haaye Jindal Sahab aap mohabbat ho💖💖💖....kash hame b aisa koi mile......

Anyways thanks for the fire Lu of the fire episode kaju.......

Love u ....innnaaa saaarrrrraaaaa 🤗

But that pull in the kitchen was just 

......yummmy ....☺️

Welcome kaya🤗

Luv u too❤️

That pull was so passionate and hot☺️

sumatra1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Thank u kajal for lu🤗

Team + was right Jindal sab has moved on 

Did AJ had continued with his life?  As long as AJ does not personally tell Antara that Guddan is now his wife, I will not be happy with his behavior.  

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I agree with you, every time when something happens or someone  bashes Guddan_ the suggestion is to Guddan to pack up n  leave because AJ doesn’t deserve her as because he doesn't defend her🤣. I can recall like 10 incidents.

If Guddan with her husband are trying to work on their marriage & decides to stay back Guddan is considered Mahaan & foolish or she doesnt have self respect 

People fail to understand, where a couple doesnt have a courtship phase are from two different backgrounds. First years of marriage is transition & learning phase where two people set up their foundation, Guddan is adjusting herself in her role despite the fact that she didnt have any proper guidance to run her house from Stepmum. 

Then it comes to comparing AJ & Guddu by measuring their love for each other.  How is that even possible when both of their ways of loving are so different from each other. Their ways of expressions are different. 

Mainly when 2 different people are in a relation, in true love, both of their ways of loving can't be same, cause both are 2 individuals & have different personalities. They are not the same person, they are not mirror image of each other. What matters is how much is one ready to give from what they have. And currently both AJ & Guddan are giving their maximum. 

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SaruSenan

Wah Re Genie Kya paheli hai Dil le lo❤️🥳

Le liya 🤗