Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aisling thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

I am going to shift to aastha channel🤣

Hey you people don't talk about him like that okay! ab zyada hi bolrhe ho itna bhi wierd nhi lagta vo😕😆

Bookworm_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aisling

Yes booky, all the struggles he had faced in his past, have brought about a steadiness and more maturity in him! On top of that, i am really happy that he din't let the bitter memories made him distant from people rather he welcomed the new positive people in his life with open arms! ❤

Gah. What you’ve written is so profound! ❤️ And totally agree with ya’! :) 

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am going to shift to aastha channel🤣

mai bhi aati🤣

Lol no it's more of my perspection on him by just reading stuff which I regret now , for judging and making that perception. And SS and sadu? it must be joke I know that guy from navya days he is the chilled out and funny the reason he gets linked with every co star of his

Even I was wondering when did Shaheer became Sadu 😆, He is pretty cool guy , gets mixes up with anyone instantly .

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes booky, all the struggles he had faced in his past, have brought about a steadiness and more maturity in him! On top of that, i am really happy that he din't let the bitter memories made him distant from people rather he welcomed the new positive people in his life with open arms! ❤

👏

Bookworm_ thumbnail

Hey you people don't talk about him like that okay! ab zyada hi bolrhe ho itna bhi wierd nhi lagta vo😕😆

Motu tha phele, he might not look the same this time 🧐🤣 though, he should use fake-tan for such scenes - after all that rigorous gymming - he’ll look hot shirtless if his body has toned! 😍

There is a reason why this guy attract ppl ....

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Lol sorry no offense it's not about looking weird I don't like shirtless scenes applies to my favs too. Maine tho Kj ke account pae bhi likha tha don't try any shirtless scenes in show. Sorry if it offended you guys😆

Edited by abhiya_12 - 4 years ago

Cullen or whatever ....I don't want too see Anurag Shirtless ...bas 😆

Aisling thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

How convinient moni anu ko shirtness nhi dekhna per kl parth ki shirtness pic bade maze se dekhrhi thi tum🤣