Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: kala16

Iam excited for tmws episode. Let's ignore those trolls. I think some true Phans jumped into the forum.

Tomo prediction 

Kavya won’t be able to find the pic to show the proof n pk will again insult her

Morning.Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh my that sass and her being the absolute badass!

Good lord, that mousetrap and 11rs ka shagun. Her ordering him whilst being handcuffed.

Manohar brought out the best in her!

Kya cheez hai Jhanvi Mittal! Love her!😎

Morning.Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

Tomo prediction 

Kavya won’t be able to find the pic to show the proof n pk will again insult her

Mera bhi yahi manana hai 😆

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

How many of you remember the kitchen scene of kabir-janhvi their I guess he told her that she is her favourite but At that time she used to call me him bhaiya and many of us were disheartened for bhaiya and that is what they are sticked to that janhvi called kabir bhaiya how can she fall for kabir and agar bhabhi maa saman hoti hai at the same time we have to say devar bhabhi ka sabse acha dost hota hai sasural mein all i can say is its our view one can't explain everything and they are saying that  We opposed kavya-kabir but for that the reason was love factor nd not devar-bhabhi or bhai-behen factor but cant help it

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shruzzy

How many of you remember the kitchen scene of kabir-janhvi their I guess he told her that she is her favourite but At that time she used to call me him bhaiya and many of us were disheartened for bhaiya and that is what they are sticked to that janhvi called kabir bhaiya how can she fall for kabir and agar bhabhi maa saman hoti hai at the same time we have to say devar bhabhi ka sabse acha dost hota hai sasural mein all i can say is its our view one can't explain everything and they are saying that  We opposed kavya-kabir but for that the reason was love factor nd not devar-bhabhi or bhai-behen factor but cant help it

U know I was so heartbroken seeing that scene. They are giving her those buns to make her look older but as Zain pointed out they don't look like devar-bhabhi. 

Sumita18 thumbnail

New track Is about pooja and kabir 

Jhanvi was past n she was fake so why bother she was hurting Suman n called her mummy so people are not questioning about this relationship ?

She did not mean any relationship , it was used for her revenge 

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

New track Is about pooja and kabir 

Jhanvi was past n she was fake so why bother she was hurting Suman n called her mummy so people are not questioning about this relationship ?

She did not mean any relationship , it was used for her revenge 

Exactly mittal family loved and respected janhvi not pooja and who knows pooja can be childhood friend of kabir so one can count on that

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Morning.Flower

Oh my that sass and her being the absolute badass!

Good lord, that mousetrap and 11rs ka shagun. Her ordering him whilst being handcuffed.

Manohar brought out the best in her!

Kya cheez hai Jhanvi Mittal! Love her!😎

@bold yes!! Those are the things I like the best about her. 😎

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Tomo prediction 

I expect the same. But the makers should revamp the show as soon as possible. The promo has already released. I guess the upcoming episodes will contain the revelation scenes. 

Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

I expect the same. But the makers should revamp the show as soon as possible. The promo has already released. I guess the upcoming episodes will contain the revelation scenes. 

Coming week will be revelation n Kavya exit I guess and pk misleading his sons again n telling Jhanvi manipulated Suman etc etc that’s why she is against him and another Jhanvi 1st step to take everything from pk make them homeless so they should know the meaning of struggle etc 

Somehow I have a feeling that  Comissioner will help her along with Amma and Shail