Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

This was commented by some Pakistani fan, where in their shows even first cousins get married, like actual blood relatives. 

Wow hypocrisy 

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lots of bashing is seen about the story which havent still started. . I dont whether they watch the show or are just speculating on basis of article i hope the revamp works for both shrenu and zain as both have worked hard

Sumita18 thumbnail

Kabir did not even know Jhanvi personally , he started believing what his family used to to tell him about her , they were in Bhram so kabir was in Bhram too , kabir will regret now for giving respect to Jhsnvi bcs it was all along fake ðŸ˜† 

Jhanvi fake marriage with dhruv lasted for year 

Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruzzy

Lots of bashing is seen about the story which havent still started. . I dont whether they watch the show or are just speculating on basis of article i hope the revamp works for both shrenu and zain as both have worked hard

i

Online virweing and hotstar rating will increase for sure thanks to these bashers 

They are scared bcs Shrenu -zain chemistry onscreen gonna rock 

It’s starting with kabir -pooja 

Change is good and I like this change 

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruzzy

Same Shru, they don't even watch the show.

Shrenu has lots of haters from her previous shows, Kunal fans, SC fans, and now TD fans also hate her, but she is not responsible for the script. Why don't they understand?

Its one thing to dislike and criticize, but what they are doing is trolling and bashing. 

SRKisLove thumbnail

Okay guys everyone has lost their minds. I suggest we put the report button to good use, instead of replying.

Its very difficult to figure who are the viewers of the show, and who are just here as stans of different ppl having an issue with the show, without even watching it. 

Sumita18 thumbnail

All these people are creating posts based on updates ðŸ¤£

They never watched the show , talking rubbish 

SRKisLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumita18

All these people are creating posts based on updates ðŸ¤£

They never watched the show , talking rubbish 

So much discussion on bhaabhi-Devar relationship.....omg.

like its not happened in any other show on itv, or in real life. Some said its incestuous. OMG, aise toh there are thousands of incestuous marriages in India since centuries. 

Its all on ppl perception. 

And how many scenes do Kabir and Jahnvi have together? 3, 4 max 5. Itne mein they saw a bhai-behen relationship? 

The only real brother Jahnvi has on the show, is Shail. He is her brother, not by blood, but by rakhi. Do Jahnvi and Kabir have a relationship like Pooja-Shail? ppl are going bonkers. 

Abhi tak kuch confirm nahi huya hai.

Teri meri kahaani can be of two rivals also. 

Sumita18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

So much discussion on bhaabhi-Devar relationship.....omg.

like its not happened in any other show on itv, or in real life. Some said its incestuous. OMG, aise toh there are thousands of incestuous marriages in India since centuries. 

Its all on ppl perception. 

And how many scenes do Kabir and Jahnvi have together? 3, 4 max 5. Itne mein they saw a bhai-behen relationship? 

The only real brother Jahnvi has on the show, is Shail. He is her brother, not by blood, but by rakhi. Do Jahnvi and Kabir have a relationship like Pooja-Shail? ppl are going bonkers. 

Abhi tak kuch confirm nahi huya hai.

Teri meri kahaani can be of two rivals also. 

That’s what it is 

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Iam excited for tmws episode. Let's ignore those trolls. I think some true Phans jumped into the forum.