Akhira Romance in Ep 402

Scorpionnn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Loved Akhira romantic scene in Ep 402 

When Akhilesh lifts  her in his arms.  He keeps pulling her back as she tries to reach out for the bag. & the way he was looking at her, she was pulling his nose, then he pulls her on the bed & the way they was talking with each other..& she was pulling his cheek, ear.  he wanted to do something more 😉😉 then ira gets up from bed ... 💓💓💓💓

But I don't understand one thing that how they didn't get any idea about mirchi & devinas presence there? Devina was calling mirchi & watches them while romancing...but they didn't noticed mirchi & Devina 😂😂😂 

Or you can say ki Dui Hanson ka joda pyaar me itana dub gaya ki unhe kisi k aane jane ki khabar hi nahi? 😂😂😂

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Milky-Way thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Itne Dino (in fact, saalon) baad Pandey ji romaantic hue hain toh shrimati ji ko kahaan se hosh rahega ? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‚

Koi aaye ya jaye dono toh ek doosre me hi khoye hain. 

Bas kami thi toh...... Ek kiss ki... 😘 

Akhilesh was all set to do that... but our Madam ji didn't let him do that. 

But we the loyal fans and followers do deserve at least one more kiss between our sweet couple. What say? 

Milky-Way thumbnail

By the way, this Mirchi track seems to end in a couple of episodes. I saw a spoiler video on YouTube where Mirchi is trying to throw Mishri from the balcony and Akhilesh comes and catches her. Meanwhile, Ira is flabbergasted to see 2 Mishris. 

I think this is going to be shown this Monday. And once Ira & Pushpa come to know of Mirchi, this track will wrap up... within 2-3 days. 

I wonder what they are going to show next. Usually they start with an upcoming track before the ongoing track ends. But thus time there's no hint. 

But, I have a hunch that they might bring in another child. Ira and Akhilesh have been shown talking about adopting another child. This can be the new track. 

Phir toh Yeh poori tarah se children's show ho jaayega 🙂ðŸĪ”😏

Scorpionnn thumbnail

Yeah we loyal fans wants to see one more kiss... & romance in a zopadi during rain... Or at least bathroom k shower ka romance to dikhado 😍😍

Today karan posted a video on instagram from his makeup room, where he is getting ready as a clown.. Don't know what's they are going to show in upcoming track... & in previous episodes when Akhilesh talks with ira about second child... Ira was not fully convinced with his idea... 

Milky-Way thumbnail

I saw Jiyaa's insta story in which they can be seen shooting with a bunch of kids, all wearing blue hospital robes. One kid with curly hair is being shown repeatedly. I wonder if it has something to do with Akhi's clown make-up. ðŸĪĄðŸĪĄðŸĪĄðŸĪĄðŸĪŊðŸĪŊðŸĪŊ

Maybe they are trying to entertain the kids who are admitted in hospital.... 

I think for some episodes, they will just keep it light-hearted and funny while bringing another twist. 

Jab tak Mata Shree Devina Aunty jivit Hain toh twists ki kami kaise ho sakti hai? ðŸĪŠðŸ˜Ž

Scorpionnn thumbnail

Today jiya posted a story from sets of MHB where she was in an offshoulder T-shirt.... Want to see her in modern attire like this.... Instead of sarees now she should start wearing suits & during night time she should wear night gown.... She is wearing Sarees only... Her makeup, her look,her hairstyles  was the best when she returned to pandey family as Akhileshs wife in true manner