Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

I guess, I am not the only one to like it when it's a girl who proposes. Why should boys have all the fun? ðŸ˜†

She was honest with the proposal which is what I liked. And the way he answered her. Damn yes, a kiss is all what is needed at the moment. 

I am not sure how I missed this. 🤔

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShenzK

I guess, I am not the only one to like it when it's a girl who proposes. Why should boys have all the fun? ðŸ˜†

She was honest with the proposal which is what I liked. And the way he answered her. Damn yes, a kiss is all what is needed at the moment. 

I am not sure how I missed this. 🤔

haha true. kon pehle ke chakkar me train choot jati hai vaise bhi. 

Abir for all his outgoing friendly nature seems unable to say those words. lol IMO(i dont blame him , he's a human) Mishti fills that gap in the relationship for me

I'm so glad you liked it. Thank you. Honesty is what i was going for and MishBir dreams were haunting me then..... You found it now😆🤗

I have written something else too. I'm scared but would love to know your opinion on it

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago
meen123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

Really!! ..would love to read your previous works if any ..aur aap kuch bhi likho, hum padhenge.. I trust you .. am sure you will not disappoint us .. take your time and pen down .  Will wait .. patiently ðŸ¤—

it was for another fandom dear....i have written something . lol..not Mishbir though

ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: meen123

haha true. kon pehle ke chakkar me train choot jati hai vaise bhi. 

Abir for all his outgoing friendly nature seems unable to say those words. lol IMO(i dont blame him , he's a human) Mishti fills that gap in the relationship for me

I'm so glad you liked it. Thank you. Honesty is what i was going for and MishBir dreams were haunting me then..... You found it now😆🤗

I have written something else too. I'm scared but would love to know your opinion on it

I would love to read. 

meen123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShenzK

I would love to read. 

Here it is

i hope ye padh ke sab ko kuch better feel ho

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5103508

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

Here it is

i hope ye padh ke sab ko kuch better feel ho

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5103508

Wow! This is amazing! A perfect written piece depicting the covered layers of Parul's inner turmoil and guilt! Loved it meen. Sachi mein zabardast likha hai! 

meen123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: socioboss9797

Wow! This is amazing! A perfect written piece depicting the covered layers of Parul's inner turmoil and guilt! Loved it meen. Sachi mein zabardast likha hai! 

Really Aku??? ðŸ¤—🤗