Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: captainplus

from the start of the show, her death was indicated to be happened by an accident i.e. AJ recalled her scream & sound of accident on the night of Akshan wedding. AJ was always shown having some guilt form the start.

About letter, Antra said, after Angad attacked her, she got saved but due to the attack, she got "critically ill" which I guess may be an organ failure or some other internal damages. For which AJ was looking for doctors & shifting her to bigger hospitals.

Which means she was critically ill for quite sometime & there was a considerable amount of days or weeks between Angad attacking her, getting saved from that & the accident. She might have written the letters during that time. So in this case story line didn't change. 

Makes a bit more sense to me now 😃 Thanks for clearing it up 

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

from the start of the show, her death was indicated to be happened by an accident i.e. AJ recalled her scream & sound of accident on the night of Akshan wedding. AJ was always shown having some guilt form the start.

About letter, Antra said, after Angad attacked her, she got saved but due to the attack, she got "critically ill" which I guess may be an organ failure or some other internal damages. For which AJ was looking for doctors & shifting her to bigger hospitals.

Which means she was critically ill for quite sometime & there was a considerable amount of days or weeks between Angad attacking her, getting saved from that & the accident. She might have written the letters during that time. So in this case story line didn't change. 

But then she hd mentioned Akshat to remarry within 15 days then hw can she cme nd claim hr rights...

Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I just want to know when Durga dayen and Sara Hua Saru will be punished. Jabbhi ie dono no dekhte mera khun kholta. Please punished these two bitch. And bring something new plot. These two witch is now is too boring. Can't stand them coming always between Akshat and Guddan. Perv was still better than these two witch. 

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RISH1234

But then she hd mentioned Akshat to remarry within 15 days then hw can she cme nd claim hr rights...

wohi toh ghotala hai usme ... 

agar fake hai toh hai.... 

agar asli hai, toh evil hai... 

One thing is confirmed, Antra was never in coma 

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

deb07 probably never ðŸ˜­ justice isnt something zee is familiar with. look how even after the whole aj being tortured track and saru being blamed it was quickly forgotten and shes back to her old tricks.. as though keeping someone prisoner and torturing them is an everyday occurrence  yet look how big of a deal they made it when they thought guddan tried to set durga on fire