Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

I want to hear your POV DearšŸ˜³

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome analysis dear šŸ¤—

I am in double mind with wanting for Antra to be real or fake. 

Want her to be real, so that AJ can permanently bury her, want her to be fake cause, I don't know if i have the courage to see, AJ's years of dedication being wasted like that. He doesn't deserve that. 

Since Guddu's entry, except for few, occasions, he is hardly seen remembering Antra. His day & nights are filled with Guddu's thoughts, concern for her ; looking after her; ensuring her safety ; if she is upset, why is it ? ; how to not let her be upset. 

even when she was in balcony, he used to sleep on her side facing her. He used to close his eyes, seeing her & even open seeing her as he is usually the 1st one out of the 2 to wake up. 

At 1st Guddu may be shaken but once she is assured that he Jindal saab's love is only reserved only for her, she would turn out to be his shield. 

Angad looked very shaken with Antra's return. He was stammering & scared while speaking to her, as if he is scared of her. It reminded me of the time he hid behind Guddu to hide from Durga & MA people. So, I really doubt, why would he attack Antra just like that ? he attacked Saru & Dayan cause they instigated him. He didn't attack Guddu like this when she openly told him of & reveled of her plans of reaching AJ by distracting him. 

I really want to know what happened that Angu attacked her + she used the word purani gile-shikwe which means there were much more than just that incident.

Yesterday's episode proved, Laxmi is the strongest support of Guddu in the house after AJ & she would never leave her side. 

But dadi may sway as she is emotional & she may be very much emotionally connected to Antra. Anyways didn't like her yesterday as maybe it wasn't right time to say anything, but she should have given some words of assurance to Bhushan regarding Guddu. 

Antra's continues jap of "Akshat ka pyaar" didn't look genuine at all. One doesn't need to do jap of their love so much if its true. It was as if she was trying to remind AJ.

About letters, in yesterdays episode she strongly stated, how sure she was that AJ won't let anything happen to her. If this was so why did she write those letters in the 1st place ? 

About touching Antra, it was anything but touch of love. He was just glad she is alive & now he finally got relief from guilt. 

About his pyaar, since he looked at Guddu, he came out of his initial shock phase & concern for her had yet again started taking over him. Then he was just doing inquiry only. 

I definitely wanted to slap Dayan & strangle her. But anyways I feel in this track with every step Akshan take, she will be getting multiple invisible slaps. Just waiting for that as that will be treat to watch. I felt every word she was saying was actually for herself rather than Guddu. 

About doctor, which doctor, does gun-gan of pyaar like this ? Antra said she didn't notice a function was going on but was the Doctor andha too ? aapni zaat kaun marwata hai  ? he is doing pyaar ka gun-gan in front of a hall filled with guests. 

& if he was so concerned about his patient as he claims, why didn't he contact AJ instead of bringing Antra to him ?

Hospital building bhare mein nahi mila kya ? 

Guests too must be thinking, kya poppat hai ? Just moment back AJ proposed Guddu for re-marriage so pyaar se & ye poppat is singing song of AJ's love of her. 

I agree, with the ring analysis, Akshan's relation will be bound by another promise symbolized by this ring & that would works as shield for Akshan's relation. That would block bhootni away. 

The fainting looked 200% fake no doubt. 

I loved Bhushan papa yesterday. He was 100 % right in his stand for his daughter. I won't mind him being strict with AJ for his daughter's sake. Yes Guddu may trust AJ along with her but as a father, its natural for his trust on his damad ji to be overpowered by concern for his precious daughter. 

Guddu kept her words of not letting a ghar wala or baharwala speak between their pati-patni issues. And only she holds the right to question him regarding her relation with him. 

In the guest room, AJ was not only standing far, he was not even looking at her being treated. He was lost in his own thoughts. It looked like he was just standing there just to take prescription from the doctor.

& When Guddu was taking AJ towards their room, he didn't protest a bit, rather he was following her obediently. 

About handing ring scene, the scene was cut. We will get to see the full version on Monday I guess. 

This weekend is going to be really long. But I feel by end of this week, many thing will fall to place. šŸ˜Š

Edited by captainplus - 4 years ago
Piku_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

šŸ¤—Piku this below line says it all how u beautifully penned analysis 

• Engagement Ring will turn Promise similar to the Kala Dhaaga becoming substitute Mangalsutra.

Itā€™s always a pleasure to read up analysis šŸ™ Thank you

The falling of the stand ā€”- foundation is shaken wow ya how deeply u analyze ya  Seriously never thought about it. Thats what I first thought when lost & shaken Guddan dropped the stand & flowers. For me she will fix her pillar of Strength her husband Jindal Saab.  AJ has been great mentor with his support and words,  I remember one of your post where you mentioned during  the Mistake Wall Removal that AJ needs strong & confident Guddan so she can be pillar of strength to him with when his past Guilt related to Antra opens. You were right dear that what I see happening in the future. 

Guddan taking aj to her room - I too felt she is going to be driving force to come out of the guilt and guide him .Yes she is since the yellow ruffle saree Guddan is leading the relationship she is the Guiding Light for her Husband, she is his Mirror of Reality. 

I just loved her strength there and the way she held ring in his palm - indicated she was saying ball is in ur court I am just Gona watch I wonā€™t do nothing itā€™s ur call I am ready to move on without u but what u want just decide Exactly

Her words were straight to the point.

Aar ya paar  

Bhushan was father yesterday wanted to know what will be his daughter ā€˜s status in jindalā€™s Exactly, for his daughter he has right to raise questions 

But when things go out of hand he should support guddan and be her strength I want Guddan-Bushan scene similar to him meeting her on her first day- where she cooked her story of her first Cooking  & similar to when Guddan came back to Gupta House during marriage. 

But hats off guddan doesnā€™t need any bodies support she has her own strength that what I loved in Thursday she showed the transformation when she let go of Dadi hand. 

The way she barged in and took aj to discuss is enough to say she is a fighter not a loner or cry baby  Also showed her determination

If aj messes bb usko she wonā€™t take it She is doing that since the first day of their meeting, beginning of their marriage she doesnt remain quiet. One thing I love is whether she was childish, immature or mature she always voiced her opinion or complain to her husband AJ patiently listened, when he spoke Guddan listened. 

The way she dragged him shows she will be leader in this journey and he needs to follow her no other way Since Thursday she is the leader, she gives him the reality check n  keep him grounded. 

Aj was lost in between past and future Exactly

All the those emotions he showed for antara was only based on his guilt not love I agree it was Guilt of not saving her

His guilt was why I couldnā€™t save her life exactly

Now itā€™s like finally my guilt is over and done āœ… 

2 incidents and both involved him and his loved ones

1 incident he could not protect antara from angad attack 

2 incident he couldnā€™t save antara  totally agree

His emotions varied -

Touching antara face and holding her was just humanity not love: exactly humanity tha, he was like Ghost from the past, but relief that his guilt is over 

His words said it all how glad he was to see her alive finally like he will get rid of guilt sage that went on for 15 long years true, if Guddan didnā€™t come AJ could have gone insane 

But what he has for guddan is so deep Seeing guddan in danger he went panic as if his life was going He didnā€™t leave her for a minute even doc couldnā€™t control him His love for guddan is deep I didnā€™t see that for antara Exactly what he had for Antra sounds like crush & newly found young age love.  The love Guddan is so intense at many levels, even before any commitment he felt a pull towards her, he felt protective of her, she felt like his own. During his marriage with Shweta, when there was fall of Guddan pillar and the rack one it was his instinct to save her. 

Aj looked shocked and angry - like how can she say itā€™s over me too i felt that, his expression changed

Antara on the bed -Aj stood like almost dead in the room - he was sad he was in another world, he was just waiting for the doctor to finish the checkup

If antara came back before wedding things would be different his wounds were fresh and love was still intact but when he did the Marriage, he said Antra I am doing this marriage for the Peace of your Atma so that was his starting point to let go

With antara- he had crush type because I feel when he loved her and married he was too young thats whaat i felt too, like crush & in-factious 

With guddan- he is matured and itā€™s deep love that just grew step by step with time and so deep the intensity is high and passionate love and intimacy at high i totally agree, front he beginning even if he was angry he wanted to touch her, during Perv Ladoos since he was protective, n i loved Akshan first eye talk it was mind blowing & hot. During the card party we saw AJ claiming his wife in front of Dutta (outsider) he didnt like a creep like Dutta touching his wife. 

With antara now it will cordial Thats what i feel too, he will be suffering 

With guddan he wonā€™t leave her alone it will be intense love for her.Exactly 

Well bottom line he will be stuck between them but eventually he will end up with guddan Exactly 

Guddan wonā€™t sit quite her guddanpan will come handy she will fight for her rights and fight with aj too for her rights Yes similar to how AJ was standing up for his and her relationship since Reception. 

Daiyan ki chitde udenge she will witness a proximity of akshan in much bigger way which she will witness and burn in jealousy I agree it will be fun, I am going to enjoy. 

ā€”- guddan has done her bit being a perfect wife , saas and bahu now itā€™s aj ā€˜s turn Its his turn but its going to be role reversal Aj is going to prove himself that he truly loves Guddan while she will be his Pillar of his strength

Antara seems like fishy she is real otherwise it will make no sense if fake I want her to be real, my Aunty passed Away due to Cancer, she wrote a letter to her teen daughter saying I will always be with you as your angel. i want you to follow your heart it was telling her to follow her dreams n give your 100 % best,  always remember the moment that she spent with her will be precious n  to her even for short time she was proud to have her as her daughter. You are strong girl i love you. It was berry very emotional.  

Her letters and she have no connections Exactly 

Something is missing Daal Mein Kuch Kaala Hai

She seems like a bully , go getter, self-centered, showoff lady Exactly that what I summoned from my assumption since the beginning 

She doesnā€™t look trustworthy for sure Ditto 

Aj knows that somehow True

Cassette was missing I feel too someone is the informer to her from family me too

There is big jhol ā€” power and money Thats what my parents and I feel regarding Durga. My dad says the biggest fear for Durga is the offspring of Akshat Jindal & Guddan Jindal because he or she will be true 1st biological heir of Jindal Bhavan. Antra thought AJ will marry a middle age woman, maybe Paulomi ? Or someone like her. But she or Durga never imagined it would have 

Antara entry when aj finally moved on its totally planned proud

Thats what i feel too 

Thank you ShailušŸ¤—

If Antra should be real because from all the bits and pieces thrown at viewers she sound so Selfish, Dominating, Show Off, Money Minded.  When AJ proposed to Guddan he thought she would have been happy with materialistic stuff, and then the gift he sent her house. He was amused at seeing her reaction, that first girl threw away expensive gifts. 

I felt that he always apologized and gave Antra gifts in form of Jewelry or something similar.

Even during the V-Day Guddan only took the diamond from AJ after hearing his explanation. 

Bechara with Guddan he got confused šŸ¤£ thats why he ended up with selfie stick šŸ¤£ 

Piku_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Awesome analysis dear šŸ¤—

• Thank you dearšŸ¤—

I am in double mind with wanting for Antra to be real or fake. 

Want her to be real, so that AJ can permanently bury her, want her to be fake cause, I don't know if i have the courage to see, AJ's years of dedication being wasted like that. He doesn't deserve that. 

• Fake ya real its up to the CVs, but whatever it will be AJ will be broken. I want  AJ to be removed from the Guilt of past completely by sharing with Guddan what happened that night or how he felt. 

Since Guddu's entry, except for few, occasions, he is hardly seen remembering Antra. His day & nights are filled with Guddu's thoughts, concern for her ; looking after her; ensuring her safety ; if she is upset, why is it ? ; how to not let her be upset. 

• Exactly 

even when she was in balcony, he used to sleep on her side facing her. He used to close his eyes, seeing her & even open seeing her as he is usually the 1st one out of the 2 to wake up. 

• Exactly, even after they are sharing bed, AJ is facing Guddan and his back his towards Antraā€™s picture. While Guddan is infornt of him, Sun always penetrate on them. 

At 1st Guddu may be shaken but once she is assured that he Jindal saab's love is only reserved only for her, she would turn out to be his shield. 

• @ bold thats what i feel too

Angad looked very shaken with Antra's return. He was stammering & scared while speaking to her, as if he is scared of her. It reminded me of the time he hid behind Guddu to hide from Durga & MA people. So, I really doubt, why would he attack Antra just like that ? he attacked Saru & Dayan cause they instigated him. He didn't attack Guddu like this when she openly told him of & reveled of her plans of reaching AJ by distracting him. 

• Hi-5 thats what I feel, that Angad is one of the key player, connection of the past that can tell us what happened. He is calling her Bhabhi Maa not from affection because he was scared. It sounded different from Guddan Bhabhi. I wanna see Antra interaction with him. 

I really want to know what happened that Angu attacked her + she used the word purani gile-shikwe which means there were much more than just that incident.

Exactly I feel that either Antra was insecure of the relationship and love AJ had for his brother Angad. Angad & Guddan didnt get along with each other. Or maybe Antra was hogging Aksaht to herself n not allowing any brother moments. 

Yesterday's episode proved, Laxmi is the strongest support of Guddu in the house after AJ & she would never leave her side. 

Yup i am so proud of Laxmi Bahu, even Dayan & Saru looked at her when she said How is it Possible? Meaning how can dead person be alive?

But dadi may sway as she is emotional & she may be very much emotionally connected to Antra. Anyways didn't like her yesterday as maybe it wasn't right time to say anything, but she should have given some words of assurance to Bhushan regarding Guddu. 

@ bold I also agre didnā€™t like Dadi not supporting Guddan or not giving assurance to Bhushan. She cannot have 2 Bahus, she has to let go of one. 

Antra's continues jap of "Akshat ka pyaar" didn't look genuine at all. One doesn't need to do jap of their love so much if its true. It was as if she was trying to remind AJ.

^ that exactly what I felt, why was she reminding AJ about his ā€œPyar for her.ā€ His Vishwas for her & in away she was trying to reminded him of his First Love, & making him feel guilt for moving on.  But AJ has the right to move on, when Antra said Akshat Ka Pyar, he automatically looked at Guddan. 

About letters, in yesterdays episode she strongly stated, how sure she was that AJ won't let anything happen to her. If this was so why did she write those letters in the 1st place ? Something is fishy 

About touching Antra, it was anything but touch of love. He was just glad she is alive & now he finally got relief from guilt. Ditto it was like a pinch me moment, am I dreaming or is it real. 

About his pyaar, since he looked at Guddu, he came out of his initial shock phase & concern for her had yet again started taking over him. Then he was just doing inquiry only. Exactly 

I definitely wanted to slap Dayan & strangle her. But anyways I feel in this track with every step Akshan take, she will be getting multiple invisible slaps. Just waiting for that as that will be treat to watch. I felt every word she was saying was actually for herself rather than Guddu. Me too, I felt that it will have the opposite reaction 

About doctor, which doctor, does gun-gan of pyaar like this ? Antra said she didn't notice a function was going on but was the Doctor andha too ? aapni zaat kaun marwata hai  ? he is doing pyaar ka gun-gan in front of a hall filled with guests. Exactly Doctor is fake or Bribd

& if he was so concerned about his patient as he claims, why didn't he contact AJ instead of bringing Antra to him ? Thats true, when you come out of a coma or from ICU you want to be away from the crowd

Hospital building bhare mein nahi mila kya ? šŸ¤£ that what i think šŸ¤” 

Guests too must be thinking, kya poppat hai ? Just moment back AJ proposed Guddu for re-marriage so pyaar se & ye poppat is singing song of AJ's love of her. Useless Aunty got more Gossip from Jindal Bhavan šŸ¤£ 

I agree, with the ring analysis, Akshan's relation will be bound by another promise symbolized by this ring & that would works as shield for Akshan's relation. That would block bhootni away. Hi-5 Exactly 

The fainting looked 200% fake no doubt. Hi-5 Yup 

I loved Bhushan papa yesterday. He was 100 % right in his stand for his daughter. I won't mind him being strict with AJ for his daughter's sake. Yes Guddu may trust AJ along with her but as a father, its natural for his trust on his damad ji to be overpowered by concern for his precious daughter. Exactly a father has the right to be concern about the security of his daughters future.

Guddu kept her words of not letting a ghar wala or baharwala speak between their pati-patni issues. And only she holds the right to question him regarding her relation with him. True 

In the guest room, AJ was not only standing far, he was not even looking at her being treated. He was lost in his own thoughts. It looked like he was just standing there just to take prescription from the doctor.Like he was waiting for instruction because he is Head of the House

& When Guddu was taking AJ towards their room, he didn't protest a bit, rather he was following her obediently. That means he trust his Gudiya completely in order for her to lead him and take out of this mess

About handing ring scene, the scene was cut. We will get to see the full version on Monday I guess. 

This weekend is going to be really long. But I feel by end of this week, many thing will fall to place. šŸ˜Š

HI Captain I loved reading your POV 

Lets see what happens to the ring, I am hoping something beautiful will come out similar to the Kaala Dhaaga.

captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piku_S

HI Captain I loved reading your POV 

Lets see what happens to the ring, I am hoping something beautiful will come out similar to the Kaala Dhaaga.

me too expecting a beautiful thing to come out of the rings šŸ˜³

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you ShailušŸ¤—

If Antra should be real because from all the bits and pieces thrown at viewers she sound so Selfish, Dominating, Show Off, Money Minded.  When AJ proposed to Guddan he thought she would have been happy with materialistic stuff, and then the gift he sent her house. He was amused at seeing her reaction, that first girl threw away expensive gifts. 

I felt that he always apologized and gave Antra gifts in form of Jewelry or something similar.

Even during the V-Day Guddan only took the diamond from AJ after hearing his explanation. 

Bechara with Guddan he got confused šŸ¤£ thats why he ended up with selfie stick šŸ¤£ 

True she is materialistic pleasure lady 

Guddan is simple as aj is 

He left job for her to be a entrepreneur.

Guddan never forced him but followed his wish 

Equality in akshan 

Guddan is strength both solved the problems 

Antara was the problem and weakness for aj

Couple needs to be a team not bossy and showoff 

captainplus thumbnail

Thank you ShailušŸ¤—

And Guddu was so so happy with just a sim card šŸ˜³

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: captainplus

And Guddu was so so happy with just a sim card šŸ˜³

exactly 

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A bit off topic here,,, if antaras death was an accident whilst she was being transported to a better hospital, how did she write a letter telling aj to get married again? When the show initially started they made it seem as though her death was expected (perhaps terminal illness?) and sheā€™d penned this letter with all her wishes. So how on earth did the letter come about if her death was an accident and not really expected? From the look of her sheā€™s fairly young so wouldnā€™t have had any reason to write such a letter if she werenā€™t dying? It seems like this storyline was thought up after the fact? Perhaps the makers ran out of storylines but wanted to draw it out a bit... 

captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: deefy89

A bit off topic here,,, if antaras death was an accident whilst she was being transported to a better hospital, how did she write a letter telling aj to get married again? When the show initially started they made it seem as though her death was expected (perhaps terminal illness?) and sheā€™d penned this letter with all her wishes. So how on earth did the letter come about if her death was an accident and not really expected? From the look of her sheā€™s fairly young so wouldnā€™t have had any reason to write such a letter if she werenā€™t dying? It seems like this storyline was thought up after the fact? Perhaps the makers ran out of storylines but wanted to draw it out a bit... 

from the start of the show, her death was indicated to be happened by an accident i.e. AJ recalled her scream & sound of accident on the night of Akshan wedding. AJ was always shown having some guilt form the start.

About letter, Antra said, after Angad attacked her, she got saved but due to the attack, she got "critically ill" which I guess may be an organ failure or some other internal damages. For which AJ was looking for doctors & shifting her to bigger hospitals.

Which means she was critically ill for quite sometime & there was a considerable amount of days or weeks between Angad attacking her, getting saved from that & the accident. She might have written the letters during that time. So in this case story line didn't change.